Anyone or Anywhere? [SE Calgary]

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by crazyblubber, Jan 25, 2008.

1. crazyblubber

crazyblubber New Member

Hey guys!

I was wondering, are there any players in the SE corner of Calgary that are looking for a partner? I really wanna get warmed up for badminton before the actual season starts (even though it has for some schools already). I'm in grade 12 by the way...and i wouldnt say great, but reasonably good at badminton. The nearest place to play for me (i think) is the YMCA attached to Bishop O Byrne. (heck I'd play any pro if it'll help me play better)

Another thing is...For some reason this whole section of calgary is isolated and REAL far from any badminton drop-in places! Are there any not on the badmintoncalgary site thats in the SE corner of calgary? I really wanna play! :crying:

Thanks! :D

2. smash_master

smash_master Regular Member

player/coach/student
    do you know people who currently play at fish creek or YMCA theres another place down in the south called FCR i believe its on the badminton calgary website but not entirely sure. Have you gone to or are you willing to go to talisman? I occasionally play there once in a while but yeah there are many places yto play and many clubs to play at. best of luck finding a place to play at.