User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default need to join groups for badminton in amk area

Hi, i just come back from australia for studies and i stay at ang mo kio right now. im into badminton and i wonder if theres any group whom i can join in for recreational play?
    I can play but not fantastic. So any group here willing to take a 26years old guy for games of badminton?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a separate forum for this purpose. Please check there: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...isplay.php?f=6

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, he is actually in the right sub-forum
    Although his location says "Australia', his request refers to AMK (Ang Mo Kio), which is in Singapore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread was in the General forum when I made that comment and has since then been moved here. You can still see the redirect link in the general forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi zuihoujueding, do you mind going down a little further to Bishan or Yio Chu Kang? If you don't mind I actually have a group going that plays at Bishan Sports Hall every Thursday night 8pm to 10pm and Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall every Sunday evening 5pm to 7pm. If you'd like to join us, please follow this link and put in your name on the latest session list that we have that you'd like to join http://www.badmintoncentral.com/vb/s...34806&page=126 Just quote the latest session list, fill out your name and remove the quote tags Hope to see you soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iwan View Post
    Hi zuihoujueding, do you mind going down a little further to Bishan or Yio Chu Kang? If you don't mind I actually have a group going that plays at Bishan Sports Hall every Thursday night 8pm to 10pm and Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall every Sunday evening 5pm to 7pm. If you'd like to join us, please follow this link and put in your name on the latest session list that we have that you'd like to join http://www.badmintoncentral.com/vb/s...34806&page=126 Just quote the latest session list, fill out your name and remove the quote tags Hope to see you soon.
    hey thanks for the invitation! by the way, how much $ and whats the age group. im 26.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$6 per session and age group is between 20 and 40s. A couple still in secondary school also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Ang Mo Kio

Hi zuihoujueding,
    There is a yahoo group playing at Ang Mo Kio St 52's Areas Office on Saturday morning at 0900hrs. U can look for a gentleman called Hardy and see if u can join.They are a very friendly and skilful group.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by zuihoujueding View Post
    Hi, i just come back from australia for studies and i stay at ang mo kio right now. im into badminton and i wonder if theres any group whom i can join in for recreational play?
    I can play but not fantastic. So any group here willing to take a 26years old guy for games of badminton?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729 View Post
    Hi zuihoujueding,
    There is a yahoo group playing at Ang Mo Kio St 52's Areas Office on Saturday morning at 0900hrs. U can look for a gentleman called Hardy and see if u can join.They are a very friendly and skilful group.
    Lee
    Thanks for the info!