Reply from Li Mao

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by robin7, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    Li Mao's reply on the Li Mao-Lin Dan indident

http://sports.sina.com.cn/o/2008-01-28/10183447329.shtml

李矛回应与林丹冲突因何而起 将投诉匪夷所思一幕
    http://sports.sina.com.cn 2008年01月28日10:18 体坛周报

“李林冲突”因何而起?记者昨晚采访到事件主角之一的李矛,他介绍了冲突的前因后果。
      当时林丹与李炫一的决胜局战至21平。李炫一一次劈杀,林丹判断出界便放弃接球,结果司线员判为界内。看到这一判罚,林丹马上转向主裁方向,面露不满。我随即站了起来,向裁判员做出有效手势。
    When the score tied at 21-all, LD thought that the cross-court smash by LHI sailed wide. But the line judge called it in, LD turned to the umpire to protest. I stood up and signalled to the umpire that it was a correct call.

这场比赛的主裁来自捷克,应该说他这场比赛执法得相当公平,此前林丹先后三次对司线员的判罚有意见,结果都被主裁改判。这个球,我当时位于李炫一的左侧,并没有看得清球的落点,但为了向主裁施加一定压力,便马上站了起来。
    The umpire is from Czech, who has overruled 3 previous incorrect calls by the line judges. I was sitting at the left side of the court, so I wasn't sure about the call but I stood up to apply some pressure to the umpire.

出乎我意料的是,林冲见到这一幕,居然举起球拍向我扔来,所幸球拍在我与主裁之间飞过,没有碰到任何人落地。说真话,我执教这么年来,还从未见到这么没有修养,没有道德的运动员,气得我举起手指着他:“是不是想打我?”争论间,中国男单主教练钟波奔上前,推了我一把,我回了他一把。这时主裁及时赶到我俩面前,没有让事态继续扩大,当时赛场显得很凌乱。
    Out of my surprise, LD threw his racquet in my direction but it landed on the floor between the umpire and me. Being coach for so many years, I have never seen such a poor mannered player, I was really pissed off that I was shouting while pointing at him, "Do you want to hit me?" In the midst of the arguement, the Chinese coach ZB came in and pushed me, and I pushed him back. The umpire immediately came in and prevented it from going worse. The situation was in a mess at the moment.

赛场恢复平静后,主裁将林丹叫到面前,向他出示黄牌,同时作出司线员判罚有效的手势。比赛又恢复进行。当李炫一以25:23获得胜利后,我飞跑到场内与李炫一拥抱祝贺,然后就离开了赛场,此后没再碰到林丹他们。
    As soon as the match resumed, the umpire asked LD to come forward and issued him a yellow card. After LHI won the match, I rushed to the court and celebrated with him but I didn't LD after that.

今天李炫一夺得复出后的第一个国际冠军,我非常高兴。当然,赛场出现匪夷所思的一幕,也让我十分遗憾。对林丹这个人,我不再想提了,最后要说的是,韩国羽协准备把他袭击我的情况向世界羽联交涉
    I am happy about LHI's win but upset by this incident (throwing the racquet).
    I don't want to talk about LD any more and will let Korea Badminton Association to report it to BWF.

#1 robin7, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    It will take a while for BWF to review and call both of them for hearing.....
    I think Korean organizer needs to be reviewed also as they had been warned about their line judges...may be BWF need to drop Korea from Super series to Gold grandprix....

3. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

yeah, even the danes were complaining about the calls, it seems that this is an epidemic sweeping through our beloved sport.

4. tyran

tyran Regular Member

if so.....may be BWF need to drop China and HK from Super series to grandprix....

5. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    HKO is clean...may be we need one china SS instead of 2 now....
    most players rated KO is the worst linesmen....no offence!!
    Our Famous XD coach, Richard Manaiky slapped one of Korean line judges before( does not mean it is right to slap someone) because he could not stand it anymore....Yang Yang was made crying by linesmen too....thats the facts!!

6. Ching293

Ching293 Regular Member

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2008年01月28日18:23 新浪体育
      新浪体育讯 北京时间1月28日消息,昨天的韩国羽毛球超级赛上,林丹与韩国队教练李矛发生了剧烈的冲突,两人之间到底发生了什么?林丹在接受专访时给出了自己的解释。
      “首先他(李矛)的语言攻击我了,说‘什么球都判给你’,好象(裁判)在照顾我一样。”林丹说道,“第二就是我觉得你们都赖到这种手段了,还能这么理直气壮的。”
      李矛的话激怒了林丹,林丹把拍子愤怒地砸向他的方向,“当时我和他离得很远,我感到很不高兴,觉得他怎么能这样。”林丹说道,“就算你想赖走金牌,但这是你的主场,很多因素是我控制不了的。但你不能那么理直气壮,而且用语言攻击我。”
      林丹表示李矛的“语言攻击”并不是人身攻击,但却损害了骄傲的超级丹的自尊心,因为李矛直接指责他是“依靠”裁判才能赢球。“他没有直接骂我,但他的表达,话语带的情绪,就是要和中国队对抗,而且还带着一些脏话。”林丹说道。不过林丹也承认自己当时确实情绪有点失控:“我的情绪非常激动,非常想冷静下来,但是很难。”
      林丹还回忆到李矛在比赛过程中就不断干涉裁判的判罚,试图给自己制造压力。“比赛期间李矛一直在我身后对判罚提出异议。”林丹说道。那么决胜局最后阶段的那个判罚,以及李矛的言语,都让林丹彻底愤怒了。
      (新?

7. Ching293

Ching293 Regular Member

http://sports.sina.com.cn 2008年01月28日17:58 新浪体育
      新浪体育讯 林丹怒了!在北京时间昨天结束的韩国羽毛球公开赛上,1比2不敌东道主李炫一的中国头号球星险些与对手的教练、前中国男队主帅李矛动武!
      事发在比赛决胜局双方战至21比21平手时,当时林丹判断李炫一的后场扣杀出界而没有接球,结果这个疑似界外球被主裁判判成了“界内”,林丹先是和裁判进行了理论,后来有些出人意料的是,林丹又与李矛发生了争吵,两人几乎要打架,林丹把拍子愤怒地扔向李矛的方向,幸亏旁人将他们分开,避免现场纠纷进一步升级。
      按理说羽毛球比赛中的误判、错判并不鲜见,运动员一般就是向裁判表示不满,最最严重的无非也就是象陶菲克那样以罢赛作为抗议罢了,那么昨天为什么会出现林丹怒向曾经的中国队教练李矛这一幕呢。
      李矛在接受国内某专业媒体采访时表示,“那个球,我当时位于李炫一的左侧,并没有看得清球的落点,但为了向主裁施加一定压力,便马上站了起来。出乎我意料的是,林冲见到这一幕,居然举起球拍向我扔来,所幸球拍在我与主裁之间飞过,没有碰到任何人落地。说真话,我执教这么年来,还从未见到这么没有修养,没有道德的运动员,气得我举起手指着他:‘是不是想打我?’争论间,中国男单主教练钟波奔上前,推了我一把,我回了他一把。”
      据现场知情人透露,让林丹最终情绪失控的真正内幕恐怕并非这个争议球,而是李矛在林丹和裁判理论之后的两句话。由于现场比赛嘈杂,所以能听到大致李矛说话的内容是,“什么球都判给你,那这比赛还打什么?”而正是这样的一句话,彻底让林丹愤怒了。
      众所周知,这次韩国赛是林丹2008年参加的首个重大比赛,从某种意义上可以说是为了北京奥运会抢占心理优势先机的比赛,林丹无疑很渴望拿下韩国公开赛冠军头衔为2008年争取开门红。而作为中国男单的主要对手之一,李炫一一方自然不想在主场就让林丹抢走风头,种种因素让这种焦点之战充满着火药味收场。
      熟悉中国羽毛球队历史的球迷应该知道,曾经担任过中国羽毛球男队教练的李矛很有性格,当年曾经和中国队总教练李永波闹得非常僵,此后在马拉西亚执教的他又因为种种矛盾而不得不又辗转到了韩国。据了解,虽然出身中国羽毛球队,但是李矛跟现在很多中国队教练队员关系都相当一般,很多比赛场合遇到的时候,最多就是点点头打个招呼而已。

another one..
    http://sports.sina.com.cn 2008年01月28日17:50 新浪体育
      新浪体育讯 昨天结束的韩国羽毛球超级赛男单决赛中,中国男一号林丹与韩国队中国籍教练李矛之间发生的争执成为热议的焦点事件。由于电视没有直播这场比赛,大家只能根据零星的体育新闻电视画面来推测争执发生的情况。中国羽毛球队的队员和教练已于今天中午12时回到北京,今天下午中国羽毛球队教练、也是当时为林丹做现场指导的钟波聊起了当时现场发生的情况。
      问:钟指导,能不能讲讲当时现场的情况?
      钟波:这场比赛打得很激烈,我们之前也充分估计到了各种困难,包括风向、场地和裁判因素。可以说我们对裁判的因素是有充分的思想准备的,当时的情况也是因为司线的误判,整场比赛主裁改判了三个出界球,还有1-2次没有改判。
      林丹在第一局的时候打得很出色,落后的情况下轻松拿下第一局。交换场地后,林丹率先得分。可能是因为上火的原因,林丹突然流鼻血了,我给林丹递上毛巾、队医也上来了,可能这个小事故也干扰了林丹的情绪,让他有点分神,李炫一抓住这个机会9-1领先。技术暂停后,林丹及时调整了状态,将比分反超,而且拿到了赛点,李炫一也打得很顽强,林丹两次拿到赛点都被他扳回,23-21扳平比分。
      第三局打到21平的时候,李炫一杀直线在林丹的正手区域出界,但司线示意没有出线,林丹向主裁和对手提出质疑,但主裁没有改判。此时,为李炫一做现场指导的李矛从教练席上站起来,向前走了两步,对着林丹指指点点,情绪激动地说了一些什么,林丹才会有如此激烈的发应,所以对着李矛将手中的拍子扔了出去。事件持续了2-3分钟,林丹重新投入情绪非常急躁,李炫一对他的打法又有些不适应,林丹追了两分再次拿到了赛点,但是急躁让他最终丢掉了比赛。除了技术、战术,运气的成分也很重要,关键的一个滚网球,李炫一竟然挑起一个后场球。
      问:当时李矛到底说了什么?您听见了么?
      钟波:他的语速很快,看得出他情绪激动,几近疯狂的状态。至于说了什么我真的没有听清楚,之后我和林丹都不愿意再提这件事情。但是有一点可以肯定,一定是他说的话激怒了林丹,林丹固然有不对的地方,李矛也有些失态了。按照规则规定,现场指导的教练员是不允许离开座位的,先站起来的是他,向前走了两步先骂林丹的也是他。
      问:林丹和李矛发生冲突后您也冲了上去?
      钟波:对,当时林丹把拍子向李矛扔了过去。当然距离大概有5、6米,林丹扔的拍子不可能砸到李矛。他骂我的队员,我当然要上去和他理论理论了,这才有了两人之间的推搡。当然包括韩国其他的教练、当值裁判把我们拉开了。
      问:林丹扔的拍子是网上流传的照片上摔坏了那支么?
      钟波:拍子没有摔坏,林丹还捡起拍子完成了后面的比赛。可能是因为输球,林丹赛后把自己的拍子撅折了。
      问:主裁判给了林丹一张黄牌?
      钟波:对,林丹对着裁判的判罚没异议,在比赛很尊重裁判,也尊重裁判的判罚。这次冲突与裁判无关。
      问:听说李矛和韩国羽毛球协会将就此事向国际羽联上诉,中国队呢?
      钟波:目前队伍刚回来,我也就此事向李永波总教练进行了简单的回报,队里对此还没有定论。我想中国羽毛球队应该在仔细讨论后,给国际羽联一个说法。来自印尼的裁判长赛后并没有向中国队了解情况,国际羽联也尚无任何反应。
      问:林丹目前情绪如何?
      钟波:从打完比赛到回来,林丹的情绪一直很正常。

sorry.. all in chinese.

8. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    normally i would delete any non-english postings. but this is actually interesting as it talks about Lin Dan's point of view.

can someone translate?

9. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

oh yes, a translation would be greatly appreciated.

where's yannie when you need her?

:)

10. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    KWUN, it is almost 3 am....not sleeping yet??

11. tyran

tyran Regular Member

many misjudgement in korea was given back to player after complaint. however, in China none of it happened. obviously, China is the worst.

12. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    You are right in this case, as in Cheng Du and Guangzhou, all umpires are chinese and they faulted all non chinese's service and even receiving part.......but many players ( mostly European) still rated KO is the worst one...many it continues happening after many years...I think CHN just started last year...

13. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Korea has a history of bad line calling. Remember Taufik nearly walked out during the Asian games there a few years ago. If I remember correctly, the whole Indonesian delegation was ready to walk out as well. That time, IBF officials had to stand behind the linesmen to officiate for the reminder of taufik's match.

14. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    So many judgements changed by the umpire is only something that has started this year. I think your conclusion is premature.;)

#14 Cheung, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  15. scann

scann Regular Member

IT - Software

For year 2008 huangkwokhau is right. Let's wait and see this coming August. I hope AE08 would be better than MO08 in term of line judges.

16. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Even our Yang Yang was crying....anyway...it is sad that Badminton has to go thru this way.....I just want badminton to be popular as tennis.....tough job for all of us......sigh!

17. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    It was what Li Mao said to Lin Dan that made him emotionally out of control.

Li Mao shouted at Lin Dan, "How can all overrules in your favor", "and that's what (biased line calls) you guys (CHN) is good at, but still accusing others! ~!@#$%^&"

18. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    Haiya...only 2008 I am right?:D:D how about 2007? :D:D

19. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    China, HK and Korea.....of these 3 CHN is the worst..LD was lucky enough to have 3 bad line calls overruled in favour of him....whn LCW was in CHN he wasnt that lucky...in the finals against BCL every time he was going to draw with BCL a bad line call happens....4 times....2 were at the net...umpire said he touched the net even though the replay showed that he didnt....and HK too...the shuttle was out right in front of the umpire and he called it in....

20. tyran

tyran Regular Member

it shows Korea is impoving, but China get worsen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.