LD's blog post

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by zqloy, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

taken from: http://user.qzone.qq.com/95002037

韩国站我相信我还是冠军

好久没有过来看大家了,前一阵子因为集训和伤病没有时间过来更新,谢谢大家还在关注我。

相信大家都看到了,昨天一个韩国公开赛决赛,把我又推到了风口浪尖。首先,我希望大家能够理解我,我是无法容忍李矛才作出这样的行为。事情的经过就像后面大家看到的那样,其实我们早就已经知道,韩国站历届都是会出现裁判偏哨的情况,比赛前我也把所有的可能都想到了,但还是没有想到会出现这种情况。比赛中,有三四个球裁判都明显偏袒对方,尽管我也提醒过裁判要注意公正公平判罚,但是在关键球上却影响了整个比赛的局面。在韩国教练都没有作出反应的情况下,李矛突然冲出来说:“什么都判给你好了!”这时,我最终无法再容忍。

我认为,作为一个中国人,尽管已经到国外去执教,但是面对这样违反公平竞赛道德精神的行为,还要站出来反口攻击对方就是不对的,何况还是这样指责一个同胞。事后,我知道跟他讲太多也没什么用。

我想说得是,希望请球迷们能够相信我,我认为我还是一个成熟的运动员,一般情况下不会轻易因为一些事情而冲动,可能有些球迷觉得我作为一个运动员,不管怎么样都应该在场上保持冷静,对我昨天的行为表示无法理解。我只是想说,作为一个中国人,看到他这样的行为让我已经无法忍受才造成了昨天的局面。不过请大家相信,我下来会慢慢调整好自己的心态,关于韩国站比赛中的不足我也会慢慢总结,打好后面欧洲三站的比赛。不过,关于韩国站我始终认为我没有真正输掉冠军,我认为冠军还是我的!

关于伤病的问题,大家也不用担心,前一阵子因为鞋码不合适的原因脚上磨了水泡,目前已经没事了 ,我也在跟赞助商那边商量制作一双更合适我尺码的鞋子来打比赛。请大家放心!

另外,跟大家透露个消息,以我形象设计的限量版公仔马上就要推出了,目前没有确定怎么送到大家手里,可能是送,如果卖的话,我也已经想好了,我会把公仔销售所得都捐给希望工程,来做一些公益事业。也谢谢大家的关注!
    ---------

This guy is such a disappointment. No remose no apology, nothing! Dont think he will ever learn to humble himself.

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Anyone can translate????????????

3. lurker

lurker Regular Member

appreciate some proper translation. This is wat i got off babelfish

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Yes LD is arrogant and has poor sportsmanship. But like it or not he is a WC.

5. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

LD overreacted just because LM said something like "should every linecalls judge in favor of u?!" Whats that compare to LYB's leg breaking threat? Should LCW hit him at the head next time he said that? LOL!

6. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Dude, its all heat of the moment thingy la. LD, love or hate him, is the best player out there now.

7. milolo

milolo Regular Member

it's just disappointing, a poor sportmanship shown by lindan. i had read all the news reports from http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin.shtml. all i read were lindan kept on saying limao provoked him first and only then he threw the racket at limao and the thrown racket was not even near distance of limao.
    what an excuse! when he threw the racket, the intent was there to hit limao, just that it flew the other way. and lindan thought he was doing the right thing and not apologetic at all.
    well i guess he will be the first in the history book being a player throwing a racket at somebody.

#7 milolo, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  8. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    I guess it is time for TH to surrender his " bad boy" image to LD.....

9. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    careful, careful, moderation level high.... Pemuda, don't stir things up :D :D

10. Joyous

Joyous Regular Member

I have come to this conclusion - LD is indeed an emotional guy and will express it; off court and in court. And he does have a fiery temper. Frankly, I think he would like to have a better temperament esp. when provoked (as stated in Badzine). For every mistake made, I am sure he wants to learn from it.
    Having said that, at least he didn't walk out but continued and proceeded to the runner's up podium in a civil manner.
    I remembered Camilla Martin's statement when asked what she thought of LD just before she retired, "Badminton needs more colourful players like LD, makes the game more interesting" - as the Chinese players then were known to be generally stone faced and emotionless - correct me if I am wrong.

11. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Not stirring just stating facts.

12. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    That whyTH is still popular..it is true that we lack fo colourful players....I remembered that I talked about it with Joachim Persson in Copenhagen ( he was on the way to Paris Open)....he agreed and he was trying to show more emotion...hope he shows it in right place.......like Tennis, we gotta to see John Mac to get mad....hehe

13. LouisW

LouisW Regular Member

and finally, Taufik can sleep peacefully without the bad boy crown. :D:D:D

14. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

We r yet to see TH hitting LYB with his flying racket :D:D:D

15. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Pemuda is quite correct. I agree with him.:) These are just facts.

16. Joyous

Joyous Regular Member

Yeah, it sorts of break the monotony altho' I don't condone violence. And it's always easier said than done. We as the audience can 'judge' their actions but I often wonder how I would have reacted in their shoes. At this juncture I must say, without LD & TH, badminton will be less spicy.

Sidetrack a bit, Federer in the recent Aust. Open said Djokovic's statement/behavior was not arrogant but one which is of confidence and that it should be if one is to be a champion. Another person would have disagreed.

17. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa Regular Member

Studente
    why must every malaysian bring up the breaking of LCW's legs bit? this has nothing to do with that.... im sure at the moment you would react in some sort of way whether it be like lin dan or not you cannot say... but dont judge because you DONT know how someone can react when provoked....only lin dan knows how he feels

18. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Taufik is more than happy to give that title away :D
    Haiya Lin Dan, you have so many fan in the world and yet did something so disappointing, just make a simple apology to Li Mao and move on, it only benefits you for long run and make you a better player and person.
    Why continues to attacking Li Mao even after the incident thru press and TV station, as fas as I can see from all articles thru Sina Sports, there's no excuse for you to throw the racket at Li Mao direction, all this non-sense about Chinese shouldn't have done this to the Chinese ... So Li Mao should behave like "Ask not what the country can do for you but what you can do for the country?"
    Li Hyun Il bring up a very good point, why high caliber coach like Li Mao end up like a nomad, something is wrong with the Chinese system ...

19. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Because LM is giving back their own medicine. Only LD has himself to blame for overreacting. I admit im having some fun watching all this drama and making fun of him. :p

20. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    u guessed wrong, TH did it before LD. Whether the intended receiver is happy to receive it is another matter.

Attached Files:

#20 cooler, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.