User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 165

Thread: the newest clip

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    san francisco ca
    Posts
    455
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default the newest clip

    http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=QsdZUuWaPk4

    this is newest clip , this is showing lindan was too far away from lm and with that kind crow ..lm said zhongbo ( china mens' single coach) was closer 2 him and he did even hear anything , how can lindan heard what he said

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    ONTARIO,CANADA
    Posts
    503
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow that was nasty :|

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BUMI Etam
    Posts
    1,446
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w3wmfhe View Post
    http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=QsdZUuWaPk4

    this is newest clip , this is showing lindan was too far away from lm and with that kind crow ..lm said zhongbo ( china mens' single coach) was closer 2 him and he did even hear anything , how can lindan heard what he said
    wow...I cant say anything about LD action in this clip...this first time in world badminton tournament, one player throw his racket to coach....

    thanks w3wmfhe....any other clips

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that is something.
    Until someone else does a jump throw no one can break LD's record.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A jump throw, that's something. I think TH should do a backhand throw, that would top LDs throw for sure. :-)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as it was down the line smash, LHI had a good view of it too and kept quiet about it.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    265
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lin Dan is not only lack of sportsmanship, he has no manner too.

  8. #8
    Regular Member nibaxiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    as it was down the line smash, LHI had a good view of it too and kept quiet about it.
    And the video does NOT showing things LM had done before the throwing thing either...

    What should I do to trigger LD throwing his At700 to me? Hmmm, take some thoughts... ;-))

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think you can blame LHI. He did what is normal these days. And how can he be 100% sure it was out? He was not concentrating on the path of the shuttlecock anyway -- I think it is common sense that you should focus on what your opponent is doing instead of following the shuttle you just hit.

    Back to the point. I guess in the future more ppl will fish out their camera when the game is interrupted by controversial calls, with the hope that they will catch the first over-the-head throw, jumping throw, backhand throw or even jumping backhand throw in badminton history!

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    as it was down the line smash, LHI had a good view of it too and kept quiet about it.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    I don't think you can blame LHI. He did what is normal these days. And how can he be 100% sure it was out?

    If LHI isnt 100% sure, why did he point to the line to indicate it is in to the umpire?

    He was not concentrating on the path of the shuttlecock anyway -- I think it is common sense that you should focus on what your opponent is doing instead of following the shuttle you just hit.

    it must be a new smashing technique that i dont know about



    Back to the point. I guess in the future more ppl will fish out their camera when the game is interrupted by controversial calls, with the hope that they will catch the first over-the-head throw, jumping throw, backhand throw or even jumping backhand throw in badminton history!
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Players do that all the time. It has become normal. In CO07, I think BCL also did that when LCW protested the line call.

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    If LHI isnt 100% sure, why did he point to the line to indicate it is in to the umpire?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    Players do that all the time. It has become normal. In CO07, I think BCL also did that when LCW protested the line call.
    IMO, in 07 china open, the questionable calls were all very close or hard to tell** and the match it seem, BCL was dominating over LCW and the score different is much wider. At the 08 KO MSF, 22-22, rubber set, 1 point gain or lost is 50% toward winning or losing a match... a big difference.

    **To support your claim that bad line calls between CO and KO are all the same, i wouldnt mind if u show me some video clips that help me to decide that the CO bad line calls were 'obviously' incorrect... The youtube videos i saw of the CO questionable calls were, imo, hard to tell.
    Last edited by cooler; 01-30-2008 at 04:39 PM.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,613
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not "all very close" to me and many other ppl.

    FYI, BCL was NOT dominating LCW until the 11:10 call. I totally disagree with your "big difference" theory but I think that topic has been argued extensively after CO07 so let's not get into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    IMO, in 07 china open, the questionable calls were all very close or hard to tell** and the match it seem, BCL was dominating over LCW and the score different is much wider. At the 08 KO MSF, 22-22, rubber set, 1 point gain or lost is 50% toward winning or losing a match... a big difference.

    **To support your claim that bad line calls between CO and KO are all the same, i wouldnt mind if u show me some video clips that help me to decide that the CO bad line calls were 'obviously' incorrect... The youtube videos i saw of the CO questionable calls were, imo, hard to tell.

  14. #14
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In CO and China Master, China used " service faults" and " receiving faults" trick to all foreign players....thats you can not judge ....very smart way to destroy other players' confident...I have to say linemen in China especially in Guanzhou was much better..except using the trick of service and receiving faults...

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane!
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh my... now I am totally convinced Lin Dan should be suspended with a large fine!

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    china/canada
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    I don't think you can blame LHI. He did what is normal these days. And how can he be 100% sure it was out? He was not concentrating on the path of the shuttlecock anyway -- I think it is common sense that you should focus on what your opponent is doing instead of following the shuttle you just hit.
    if i were to hit a straight line smash, i would know instantly if it was in or out. even before the shuttle hits the ground, i would have a a good idea if my shot was in or out. i've been playing regularly for about, 4 almost 5 years.

    LHI has been playing badminton for something like 20 years of his life, almost training everyday, he has one the best on court vision of all players EVER, and you think that he wouldn't know if he has hit a shot in or out??!?!?!?!?! you are really underestimating how good pro badminton players are.
    come on, get real, LHI knew that shot was out.

  17. #17
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,440
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super__gao View Post
    if i were to hit a straight line smash, i would know instantly if it was in or out. even before the shuttle hits the ground, i would have a a good idea if my shot was in or out. i've been playing regularly for about, 4 almost 5 years.

    LHI has been playing badminton for something like 20 years of his life, almost training everyday, he has one the best on court vision of all players EVER, and you think that he wouldn't know if he has hit a shot in or out??!?!?!?!?! you are really underestimating how good pro badminton players are.
    come on, get real, LHI knew that shot was out.
    Yes...players will know....but so what? he has right to chose to keep quiet...samething happening also in any tournaments...just like in HKO/CO as I am sure LD/BCL knew it was out...but they also chose to let umpires make decision...same thing with TH in MO against PSW...he knew the shuttle was IN but he kept quiet...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What will be Kwun's newest camera?
    By Cheung in forum Badminton Photography
    Replies: 184
    : 11-14-2011, 12:03 AM
  2. Newest and Best Badminton Collections
    By skyjohnny1 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 9
    : 08-07-2009, 11:15 AM
  3. Petronas video clip
    By fifteen luv in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 12
    : 02-23-2008, 11:39 AM
  4. the newest from Yonex!
    By Ethan_Brand0 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 16
    : 09-06-2007, 05:42 PM
  5. Stringing Clip
    By Robert Neilson in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools
    Replies: 1
    : 12-15-2002, 06:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •