HELP-Need older racquet restrung

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jay, Dec 28, 2000.

1. Jay

Jay Guest

I live in Amarillo Tx and no one here re-strings racquets...i have two older wooden racquets that i enjoy playing with that need to be re-strung. Is there anywhere one could ship these racquets for re-stringing? Thanks and Peace,

jay

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Have you considered sending them to a professional dealer? Try sending it to the San Diego Badminton Supply. I'm not sure how much it'll cost you coz i have a dealer in my area. I only saw the advert on the website www.badminton.net

3. g2k

g2k Guest

try Sportsnet International
    http://members.aol.com/jumpsmash/jumps.htm
    i think they're in texas. don't really know much about their stringing service.
    though I did order some shuttles from them and the shipping was really speedy.

Or you can search for a stringer in your area and ask them if they string badminton rackets.
    http://www.racquettech.com/stringer_search.html

Good Luck!

4. marshall

marshall Regular Member

Computer Security Manager
    I've had racquets strung by San Diego Badminton Supply and Sportsnet International. Both places give good service. Before you send wooden racquets to either, I suggest you call and ask whether they can string them.

Sportsnet International is in Houston, on Bellaire Blvd. (off US 59 south).
    phone number (713) 771-8905 ask to speak with David Chang.

San Diego Badminton Supply of course is in California.
    phone number (760) 436-1404 ask for Mike Walker.

Personally, I would buy a more modern racquet. Either dealer could suggest one suited to your style of play.

Good luck,
    marshall