User Tag List

Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinshuttle View Post
    so is it a 3u g3?
    There must be more than just one gripsize.
    The 3U will definitely be there. G4 would be the standard grip size.
    Remember, 3U = weight, G3 = grip size. People have different sized hands, so there are different sized grips. If Yonex only releases the G3, they'd be really user-unfriendly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well in the uk where i live all the yonex 3us comes in g3 only sadly..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3ug5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinshuttle View Post
    well in the uk where i live all the yonex 3us comes in g3 only sadly..
    That is probably because people generally have larger hands than those in the Asian counties. In Japan, G4 and G5 are the standards. Even G6 is available for some racquets such as the Ti3.
    If the 3U's come in G3 only, then I guess that the 2U's would also come in G3 only, because it's heavier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fengwei View Post
    Wow, that looks amazing Chica! Nice pictures! The red is really bright, matches perfectly to with your Stringing Machine.

You say it swings like an NS9KS, but the head is just as head heavy as the AT900P. How would you rate the racket on power, feel, defence and manouverability, etc. when compared to those 2 rackets?

Thanks for the pics!
    I'm not sure about the Arc 10 power yet but its manouverability is quite good maybe due to the slim head design....feels less air resistant. I will let you guys know more about its playability once I have try it on Wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoName1225 View Post
    you do know that GREEN () is good for the eyes, and red () is bad for your eyes if you stare at it for a long time right?

With that much red either you're spending each day as Chinese New Years or you're going to need some pretty uncool glasses.

just kidding but seriously, too much red is bad for the eyes
    You're right...green is peaceful but red is more aggresive which built more confident on me and my eyes are still good since I didn't looked at my racket when I played....I just focus on the birdie.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chicha View Post
    Here are some of my Arc 10 pictures. I will have the chance to test it this Wednesday and knowing I can't use it with my full potential since I just recover from a twisted ankle ..So I doubt I will see the Arc 10 true potential this Wednesday..

The racket feels head heavy just like my AT900P (AT900P a bit more heavier) although on the shaft said even balance and it swings like NS9KS. I like the colour of this racket. It's bright red as bright as my red stringing machine.
    Nice pics u have there.. but becareful when you string it with that machine. U might create a dent inside the 12 oclock frame if u just use that support. I would suggest u to get a stringing adapter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wish I Could Have One Too!!!i Hope Someone Will Give This To Me As A Gift On My Bday!hehehe..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Arcsaber 10 opinion so far!

HI guys.....

Just a quick one.

Just to let u know i used the racket last night in practice and the racket is amazing!!! The touch and feel is really good while the power generated from smashing is phrnominal. I definately agree that this racket generates effortless power aswell. As you have guessed i like the racket thus far. The test will come using it in my match this evening.

Hope i dont break it LOL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masteryoda View Post
    HI guys.....

Just a quick one.

Just to let u know i used the racket last night in practice and the racket is amazing!!! The touch and feel is really good while the power generated from smashing is phrnominal. I definately agree that this racket generates effortless power aswell. As you have guessed i like the racket thus far. The test will come using it in my match this evening.

Hope i dont break it LOL!
    All the best.. hope your racket will not get any clash. I hope you had fun using it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't wait to try mine as well..... but I will need to get some pain killer for my ankle first...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently use AT 900T and very satisfied with the performance. Seeing this thread makes me want to buy this new idol and hopefully that i'll not regret that.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just received my ArcSaber 10 from badmintonshoponline.us today SP coded 2UG5, I would have prefered a G4 instead but they did not have that in stock

I will update you after I get to try it out thursday this week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is in fact looks nice.Hopefully i can find someone who is using this racket n have myself a try..hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile verdict after match

Just got back from my match and i am pleased not only did we win 17-1 but the racket is great and got through without any damage!

As a said earlier today the smashing was great and the touch and feel at the net was also good however slightly different to NS8000. My timing of flicks and taps and backhand drives i found that i was slightly misstiming but that will come with another couple training sessions Wednesday and Thursaday. I have found however that my backhand smash has a greater amount of consistency and has more venom in it. So far despite it being quite different to my last racket i have found it a plesure to play with. I feel i am not unlocking my full potencial (with this racket) and i am not doing it justice. Overhead racket speed it out of this world tho!!! Whip smash off a flick serve is deverstating!!!

Ill keep you posted on developments over the next few days and try not to bore you!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masteryoda View Post
    Just got back from my match and i am pleased not only did we win 17-1 but the racket is great and got through without any damage!

As a said earlier today the smashing was great and the touch and feel at the net was also good however slightly different to NS8000. My timing of flicks and taps and backhand drives i found that i was slightly misstiming but that will come with another couple training sessions Wednesday and Thursaday. I have found however that my backhand smash has a greater amount of consistency and has more venom in it. So far despite it being quite different to my last racket i have found it a plesure to play with. I feel i am not unlocking my full potencial (with this racket) and i am not doing it justice. Overhead racket speed it out of this world tho!!! Whip smash off a flick serve is deverstating!!!

Ill keep you posted on developments over the next few days and try not to bore you!!
    what kind of scoring system? lol 17-1?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by david07 View Post
    what kind of scoring system? lol 17-1?
    each pair (3 pairs) plays 6 games each. (my partner and i took 6) Wooo!!

Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 ... LastLast