Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Results 1,429 to 1,441 of 1441
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penshurst View Post
    in terms of usesability?
    Just a color difference. It doesn't means having a PG name on it will makes the racket extra powerful. It's down to personal preference of the color. Like I like white racket as compared to red, I'll go for PG than the normal arc 10.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone would like to share the weight of his 3U Arc10 or 2U Arc10?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys

I just wanted to share my minds to this and other rackets
    Its just a renewed posting (from the voltric 80 thread):

Arcsaber 10 (3UG4) is neither head heavy nor grip heavy. So it's well balanced. The first impression was absolutely nothing special. It felt like a "normal" racket like any others and it is NOT a light racket (3U).
    It was strunged with Ashaway ??? strings. All except the drives were easy to play. In my opinion the Arcsaber 10 isnt that "fast" because of his "heavyness" and balance point. That's the only negative point I have to mention about Arcsaber 10. It is NOT the best racket for double's! But its a GREAT allround racket.

In comparison with...

Voltric 80 (4U, original string, BG68TI): Arc10 is easier to play (especially all the backhand moves), because VT80 is head heavy; But the Arc10 feels heavier in the hand; VT80 is significantly better in smashes;
    Nanospeed 8000: Arc10 >>>>> NS8000; NS8000 felt like a low range racket - in MY opinion; It totally didnt match to me that's why its unplayed since weeks
    Nanospeed 7700: NS7700 (from my colleague) feels very quick and still generates enough power for smashes; It is a completely another racket than the Arc10; Arc10 feels almost heavy in comparison with it. Arc10 generate logically more power in smashes
    Nanospeed 9900 (original string): THE ultimate double or defensive racket. No wonder why there are a lot players who loves this racket. I would love it too. Its model number (9900) matches to its performance. It feels extremely light (cause of its grip heavyness), quick and controllable. But it lacks in generating power for smashes. That means it needs more effort for a good smash. It would be my second choice. In the other hands: I believe that this racket wouldnt improve my techniques because of its "simpleness". It's too easy to play with it That's why Arc10 is the better choice -> It's more demanding (have to be more precise) and its much more powerful in smashes.
    Li Ning N90-2 (Woods, original string): I played it once and it really doesnt match to me 'cause of its heaviness and head heaviness. Absolutely not that easy to play. But well, its known for its head heaviness

To sum up: I've found MY racket. It will be Arcsaber 10 (Peter Gade Edition )

I could imagine to get a Voltric80 in the next 6 - 12 months; I would recommend all to test the Voltric80. It's a really amazing and fast racket (first impression was: wow!!!). The only reason why I'm getting the Arc10 and not the VT80 is:
    I'm just an amateur player, no tournaments, no membership in a badminton club. I just play with 1 - 2 friend(s) (amateur level like me) twice a week. That means I believe that I'm not good enough to handle the VT80 and I still have to improve a lot my techniques (they're still not clear and smooth as it has to be)

If I'd had too much money left I would go for these rackets:

Doubles: Nanospeed 7700 / Nanospeed 9900
    Allround: Arcsaber 10 (3U)
    Offensive: Voltric 80 (4U)

I hope this posting will help some players here (especially the amateur players)

BTW: Sorry for my english. If there are any mistakes, just feel free to comment /correct my mistakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Is the Arcsaber 10 playable for an intermediate player?
    I know I have to improve my smash move, otherwise I actually have a racket which is really really not powerful and not that stiff I'd like to have.
    It's a Yonex Carbonex (ix?) 14, blue.
    I'd say you do have to have a solid technique to wield it to its potential. It is not nearly as forgiving as more beginner/intermediate 'tuned' rackets. But to my mind it's still more forgiving then my AT900 T.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxe View Post
    Losing to a 60-year old, are you sure?! I guess it is because of the compassion for the elderly. If you have some basic you should at least take the 2nd and 3rd game, that is if he can still move XD Now, I feel bad initiating the idea of "torturing" the old man.
    Not true. There are a lot of veteran (former) top level players who can give a lot of younger guys a run for their money or still beat them. Technique and experience make the difference in those situations.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.H. View Post
    I'd say you do have to have a solid technique to wield it to its potential. It is not nearly as forgiving as more beginner/intermediate 'tuned' rackets. But to my mind it's still more forgiving then my AT900 T.
    Well, thanks for answering, but look at one post above yours
    Nevermind

I'm still happy that Arcsaber10 PG was my very first high end racket when beginning with some serious badminton
    It's still a good racket. It's an allround racket. Just a stiffer one. But always easy to handle - in my opinion.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYI, ARC10 Premium is coming to the shop near you. I can tell you this. It is better than the regular ARC10.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    FYI, ARC10 Premium is coming to the shop near you. I can tell you this. It is better than the regular ARC10.
    So tell me WHAT is better than the regular Arcsaber10?
    I can't imagine that the specs will change, so you can't tell us it's "better".

If there are really any changes for the new Premium-Edition, let me know (with sources)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    I prefer the Arc10 Premium to be slightly faster racket as compared to the original Arc 10 while maintaining around the same head heaviness as well as shaft stiffness.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    I prefer the Arc10 Premium to be slightly faster racket as compared to the original Arc 10 while maintaining around the same head heaviness as well as shaft stiffness.
    Fine, please give us your sources for this speculation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need the source too!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Fine, please give us your sources for this speculation
    There are no sources, it is just my preference..
    Since silentheart pointed out that it is better than the original Arc 10, i just prefer it to my liking.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h4n5ip View Post
    Finally another good result from adding the lead tape.
    Last night I played again and couldn't complaint for the racket.
    All perfect now.
    When I switch from Ti-10 to Arch the felling and my smash is even better.

HKCUA before you told me not to put the lead tape.
    Now, are you recommend adding the lead tape to arch 10 to gain more power?
    i've gotten some yonex ac182 "tangsten" i.e. tungsten tape for weighing down my arcsaber... any recommendation on the best spots to give that extra ooomph in smashes?

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85