Fake Yonex Dealer in Spain

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Fran_baruca, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Fran_baruca

Fran_baruca New Member

Coach
    Hello boys.

This is my first post here. I am Spanish and I have a Badminton Club.

I need your help. Here in Spain there is a on-line shop for YONEX. They say to be an official dealer from yonex. This shop does not appear in "yonex.com" as dealer.

http://www.yonex.com/shop/europe.html

this is the Supposed Dealer...
    http://www.centrodeldeporte.com/tienda

In addition, they place a notice in the web saying that the rackets with the initials SP and the logo PBSI are false.

[​IMG]

I translate...

Attention Falsifications!!!
    When you buy a YONEX racket, taken care with the falsifications as these:
    - If in the rod it puts SP or CH, is False.
    - If it appears a stamp like in the photo, is False.

Shop here

I think that is False. He say that rackets with SP or CH in the shaft are Fake; Also rackets with PBSI

Is this notice true or false?

Thank you very much.

PD:Excuse my English :p

#1 Fran_baruca, Feb 1, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  2. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

You're right there sir, and they're wrong. :)
    If all racquets that say 'PBSI' are fake, does that mean that Taufik, LCW, etc are using fakes ? nah.

Have you got any pictures of the Yonex racquets that they're selling ?
    Theirs might as well be fakes.

#2 jhirata, Feb 1, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  3. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Your post is misleading. The link you posted if ro a list of Yonex distributers, not a list of Yonex authorized dealers.

To find out if the company in question is a Yonex authorized dealer, you need to contact Yonex and verify.

4. Fran_baruca

Fran_baruca New Member

Coach
    Thank you very much.

I was suspecting it. I don´t have any photo, only I see those that exist in the web.

Recpect to the rackets ... he has neither the NS900X, nor the Arc Saber 7, not different great...

Taufik Hidayat with a False Yonex... JAJAJAJA.

The problem of all... in Spain the people are very confused because it is the only seller in Internet. And with these psychotic messages the people do not rely of buying anything.

Matt said: "To find out if the company in question is a Yonex authorized dealer, you need to contact Yonex and verify."

Here you can see an old YONEX Dealer in saying actually Nowadays distribution officials of Yonex do not exist in Spain. Is the post #13.

"...Para mas información yo he trabajado con yonex 13 años primero con set green sport y despues con audax sport y actualmente sigo siendo cliente de yonex a pesar de no haber distribuidor en España..."
    "...For more information I have worked with yonex 13 years first with "set green sport" and after this with ""audax sport" and nowadays I continue being a client of yonex in spite of there is no distributor in Spain..."

"...2º hay una empresa que dice llevar la distribucion de yonex en españa y una web que dice ser la tienda yonex en esclusiva para españa:
    1º los japoneses no reconocen a ese distribuidor como tal es decir miente
    2º yonex jamas daria la esclusiva de venta a una tienda sola y menos por internet
    3º explicarme como yo dispongo de modelos de tenis para la venta desde hace meses como rds 001 , rds 003 , nsrq8 , nsrq 7 , nsrq 5 , rdx 120 , y mas reciente la rqs 11 nueva raqueta de martina y ellos no la tienen? , tambien son falsas?..."

"...2 º there is a company that it says to take the distribution of yonex in Spain and a web that it says to be the Yonex shop in esclusive for Spain.

1 º the Japanese do not recognize this distributor as such he is to say lies
    2 º yonex never gives esclusive of sale to an alone shop and less only in Internet.

3 º If I have models of tennis for the sale for months as rds 001, rds 003, nsrq8, nsrq 7, nsrq 5, rdx 120, and recently the rqs 11 new racket of martina and they do not have it?, also are they false?..."

Thanks for your useful help.

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Interesting informatoin. Oh I just looked on that website and there is a Arc Saber 7 banner, but when you click on it, no product found ha ha!!

I guess you should definately avoid that shop. I would probably suggest you to shop at Shuttle-House!

6. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    Since Yonex now markets racquets with a Spain code, this local seller is probably trying to protect his market by 'warning' people against buying racquets with SP codes and PBSI logos ;)

7. Fran_baruca

Fran_baruca New Member

Coach
    I think so. I don´t now that there was racket with Spain Code...:eek:

Like we say in Spain... Riddle..."White is and the chicken puts it" :D

Here is the reason for that Warning message.

Thanks to all people of BC.

Regards from a Spanish Coach.;)

8. baddictchris

baddictchris Regular Member

want to join your club

Hi there, My name is Chris and i�m new in Spain. I would like to join a club here but I find it difficult since im new, and having a hard time speaking the language. If you could help me join and play with a club that would be nice. I live in arguelles area and since I came 04 sept 2010 only, I played only twice or rather taught several friends to play the game. We were able to play at Pradillo 33 (Centro Deportivo Municipal Pradillo). They have a nice place there but with Badminton�s less popularity in spain, I noticed only some people carrying badminton raquets.
    Please help me join one since this is my sport 20+ years ago and still plays and love the game very much. I would also like to comment on the your post.
    I think not all yonex raquets with PBSI logos are fake. In the Philippines where i came from, most reputable shops would sell those kind of raquets with PBSI. I belive they are also authorized but not exclusive dealers or distributor of Yonex. Buyers should take time out to check the authenticity of the said distributor claiming that they are the exclusive one�s as they are going to spend a good amount of money in purchasing the items. They should be aware of immitations since those kind doesnt perform the way original raquets should be. Yes they could always check with Yonex before buying items carrying the brand.
    anyway i�m glad that i chanced upon your notes and hopefull that you may read it anytime soon. my e-mail is kuyachris1109@yahoo.com movil#678255834.
    Thanks and Happy Smashing!:)