User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Never mind ALL-ENGLAND Promises to be HOT, this thread is already plenty heated! I never understand why people make such blatantly provocative comments. Is it to get them some attention? Is it because they are unable to express themselves in a more tactful manner? Whatever the case, some people need to harbour less hatred/anger in their heart.
    Just have to get ourselves cool down.
    Trying to get the 'heat' is 'innocent' but getting overvoard is what we call rude.
    as long as it doesnt get that far,lets just see n wait.
    Enjoy the time of the argument..

n Madbad,im with u.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is Wong Choong Han playing?I just saw him at lunch here in Malaysia few hours ago when I went for lunch nearby.
    1 hour ago actually. haha. He was with Chan Chong Ming and Choon Eng and 1 or 2 more i can't recognise.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    oh yeah, yang yang rocks!!!! the current crop of players i like the doubles men team of FHF and CY. but if they come up against malaysian players i still support malaysian players. if they were against somebody else i will support them. most BC members here know that chinese players are skilled but who we support are usually based on many things, country of origin being one of them, style of play being another and many other aspects. i like taufik's
    style of play but when he goes against LCW i support LCW. other times i support taufik. so really, most BC members dont HATE other players or ANTI certain country, they just dont support them.
    This is what I term as patriotism, whatever the circumstances or outcome! Any country will welcome you as a citizen. Something I was trying to drum into and influence our own ayu about, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears!

Good for you, Miss Ipoh and Malaysia!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tze yang View Post
    Is Wong Choong Han playing?I just saw him at lunch here in Malaysia few hours ago when I went for lunch nearby.
    1 hour ago actually. haha. He was with Chan Chong Ming and Choon Eng and 1 or 2 more i can't recognise.
    yeah, wong choong hann will be playing in this all england..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more worse is hafiz is gonna play against bao chun lai in the opening round of the all england, and in the opening round of the swiss open, he will face world number 1 Lin Dan!!
    haizzz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what will be ur reaction if he beats both of them and win back to back superseries titles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaFromMalaya View Post
    what will be ur reaction if he beats both of them and win back to back superseries titles?
    hahaha welcome to Alice in Wonderland................. in this case it's HAFIZ IN THE WONDERLAND...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will be the end of the world

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

maybe u other alien from other planet??
    or u actually didnt see badminton from AE 03 rite?
    no way hafiz hashim will win back to back superseries title with his recent yoyo performance..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    more worse is hafiz is gonna play against bao chun lai in the opening round of the all england, and in the opening round of the swiss open, he will face world number 1 Lin Dan!!
    haizzz.
    It is not too late to withdraw now and to save Malayisa's tax payers money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    This is what I term as patriotism, whatever the circumstances or outcome! Any country will welcome you as a citizen. Something I was trying to drum into and influence our own ayu about, but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears!

Good for you, Miss Ipoh and Malaysia!
    Maturity is the only word to explain how u can write those words.

I appreciate ayu's support.For me,hard to accept when a malaysian refuse to support malaysia like how is support malaysia.i have to learn that eveyone was different.Even if we are in the same country.walk of life taught us to accept others as who they are.hard for me.honestly.

N this all england semis crossed with malaysia general election result.
    Now,we got to choose.Politics or sports?
    for me,i'll choose kkk.simple.decision was made.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    It is not too late to withdraw now and to save Malayisa's tax payers money.
    from this current state,we got no choice except to include hafiz in the squad.
    If u want to discussed about should or shouldnt.answer is simple.we got no choice.

Tan chun Seang may be reliable but does he have what it takes to be in birmingham?or ended like K.B hong in last thomas cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    maybe u other alien from other planet??
    or u actually didnt see badminton from AE 03 rite?
    no way hafiz hashim will win back to back superseries title with his recent yoyo performance..
    Will u eat humble pie if he did?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    from this current state,we got no choice except to include hafiz in the squad.
    If u want to discussed about should or shouldnt.answer is simple.we got no choice.

Tan chun Seang may be reliable but does he have what it takes to be in birmingham?or ended like K.B hong in last thomas cup
    I am pretty sure Tan CS wont end up like Kuan BH , furthermore u can't compare a player's perfomance in SS/AE with the one in team event. Even u urself ever said that Hafiz perform better in team event before.
    OK, maybe AE is abit too much for Tan CS, , but not to be sent to the recently concluded Germany open is abit shamed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hafiz came into prominence with that famous victory over Bao at the Thomas Cup semifinals in 2002.

If he can recover the spirit, he could at least make life tough for Bao. Won't get my hopes up, but I would appreciate a decent performance, regardless or result.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Go for it, Hafiz!

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    Hafiz came into prominence with that famous victory over Bao at the Thomas Cup semifinals in 2002.

If he can recover the spirit, he could at least make life tough for Bao. Won't get my hopes up, but I would appreciate a decent performance, regardless or result.
    One of the surest ways to lose is to say, 'This match is gonna be tough.' Better chance of winning by mentally seeing it as 'This is gonna be challenging.. . or 'This match is gonna be DIFFERENT'.Because the opponent may just not be in good form and is not telling!Besides, the best time for him to beat a CHN MS is the first round when his tank is full.All he needs to do is give his all in the one match and win and he will get the feeling he's won a tournament.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    One of the surest ways to lose is to say, 'This match is gonna be tough.' Better chance of winning by mentally seeing it as 'This is gonna be challenging.. . or 'This match is gonna be DIFFERENT'.Because the opponent may just not be in good form and is not telling!Besides, the best time for him to beat a CHN MS is the first round when his tank is full.All he needs to do is give his all in the one match and win and he will get the feeling he's won a tournament.

I like your thoughts on this. Yes I heard that is what he will do, give his all in the one match to prove he is capable on the day. I look at it this way - BAO is in for a hard time.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast