User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: SuperBowl

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha that must be the slowest LB around ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...among the slower linebacks! Actually slow is good, haha, if you know what I mean. But hey aren't line backers suppose to be slow?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I've itch and ached for the Jets so long that I am embarrassed to root for them in a long long while. Finally, they are relevant again, if only for 2011. Hope they can Jet-it all the way, for once! My gut feeling says, I'll be disappointed once again and stay a silent supporter of them Jets and instead go for the bigger boys in the league! Oh yes, big boy Pat just went down, OUCH!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    Oh I've itch and ached for the Jets so long that I am embarrassed to root for them in a long long while. Finally, they are relevant again, if only for 2011. Hope they can Jet-it all the way, for once! My gut feeling says, I'll be disappointed once again and stay a silent supporter of them Jets and instead go for the bigger boys in the league! Oh yes, big boy Pat just went down, OUCH!
    Don't worry, they'll be relevant for one more week and we won't have to hear Rex Ryan's bluster anymore.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...among the slower linebacks! Actually slow is good, haha, if you know what I mean. But hey aren't line backers suppose to be slow?
    Is this linebacker slow?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it matter what we have to say if the Steelers are rockin?

God no, one more week of relevance for the JETS? They'll at least get one more win!

Btw, the Packers isn't and never was an underdog in any given year since they won their first Super Bowl!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Was impressed with the Packers comprehensive win over the Falcons yesterday. The Atlanta defence was porous, or was Rodgers that good?

The Stillers... S-T-I-L-L-E-R-S... yeah, shut up them ratbirds. We knew they would self destruct sometime in the game. Our defence exposed Flacco for who he was. Onto the next round.
    ..it was more to do with the Packers' better defense (ranked #2 in the league) vs. a pass heavy Matt Ryan-led Falcons, which self-destructed..I thought ATL should've ran more with their bruising back, M. Turner (they had less than 20 carries total)..Also ATL's defense i think is a bit overrated..
    Next week's showdown against Da Bears will be fabulous (their 3rd meeting this season, just like the Balt. vs. Steelers game)..

As for your fave team...good luck!..they're going up against a J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! team which i don't think deserves to be in the Conference Championship title game (still thinking of that dirty play by them which injured a player)..and if they somehow upset the Steelers and reach the SB, then i'd be speechless..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-17-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..it was more to do with the Packers' better defense (ranked #2 in the league) vs. a pass heavy Matt Ryan-led Falcons, which self-destructed..I thought ATL should've ran more with their bruising back, M. Turner (they had less than 20 carries total)..Also ATL's defense i think is a bit overrated..
    Next week's showdown against Da Bears will be fabulous (their 3rd meeting this season, just like the Balt. vs. Steelers game)..

As for your fave team...good luck!..they're going up against a J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! team which i don't think deserves to be in the Conference Championship title game (still thinking of that dirty play by them which injured a player)..and if they somehow upset the Steelers and reach the SB, then i'd be speechless..
    I think the matchup everyone wants is a Steelers v Packers SB. A real classic. We will be robbed otherwise

Bears - sorry, don't rank them. GB will devour them
    Jets - has there been a team that has embarrassed themselves more. Real classy
    Last edited by madbad; 01-17-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it matter what we have to say if the Steelers are rockin?
    Sorry, hehe... tootin' my horn too loud

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Hahaha that must be the slowest LB around ...
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...-off-Tom-Brady haha, turns out he was caught up by a tight-end (Alge Crumpler 4.76). I thought he got caught up by a lineman ...

Name: David Harris
    College: Michigan Number: 45
    Height: 6-2 Weight: 243
    Position: ILB Pos2:
    Class/Draft Year: Sr/2007
    40 Time: 4.59 40 Low: 4.56 40 High: 4.62
    Projected Round: 2 Stock:
    Rated number 2 out of 91 ILB's 40 / 2345 TOTAL

Strengths:
    David Harris is a solid football player, from a solid football program who wraps up at the point of attack, and is very fundamentally sound. Initially it was thought that quickness and top end speed would be his downfall, but from his individual workouts, that turned out not to be the case, as his workout numbers were better than expected. David Harris has an excellent combination of height and bulk and is just one of those players who has a nose for the ball.
    Weaknesses:
    David Harris is not the type of linebacker that is going to cause a whole lot of turnovers, so to use the term “ball hawk” to describe him would be inaccurate. He has a limited upside in regards to pass coverage, he does not match up very well with swift running backs. David Harris must prove that he can get off blocks in able to make the plays necessary to make himself into a true MLB in the National Football League.
    Overall:
    David Harris is one of the more intriguing linebacker prospects entering the 2007 NFL Draft due to the fact that he could project to MLB in either a 4-3 scheme or 3-4 scheme, so for those teams currently using a hybrid of the two, Harris holds even more value. His instincts reveal that it is evident that he is ready to play in the NFL right now and his athleticism and individual workouts show that he has potential to progress once he reaches the next level. Harris will represent strong value early in Round Two
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-17-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..Bears - sorry, don't rank them. GB will devour them
    ..i think it'll be a close game..Bears' D is not Falcons' D and i think they will pound and run the ball more than what the Falcons did..

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Seahawks D is not Packers D . As much as I'd like for the Bears to win, GB goes in the favorite ...
    Quite the masterclass by Ryan, was waiting for the miracle Brady comeback but nope, nothing, nada, zip. Did he cut his hair or something??

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Early predictions anyone?

GB over Chi by 1 TD
    Pit over NYJ by 1 FG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 TD, GB over Chi
    1 TD Jets over Steel belts.

I thought the steelers had their SB last week. JETS for the touchdown. We'll see how the Jets handle the Packs.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 TD, GB over Chi
    1 TD Jets over Steel belts.

I thought the steelers had their SB last week. JETS for the touchdown. We'll see how the Jets handle the Packs.
    Ooooo... it's getting personal now

I see the media is favouring the Jets because of "matchups". Once again the Steelers will prove what idiots they are.

All things equal, if both teams play their game, the Steelers should take it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooooo... it's getting personal now

I see the media is favouring the Jets because of "matchups". Once again the Steelers will prove what idiots they are.

All things equal, if both teams play their game, the Steelers should take it.
    From from it, I believe. All the media wants is a new twist, prolly tired of writing about the usual suspects. If however, the media nails this one (JETS), they'll be glorified. But hey, ain't the JETS good when they're great?

...by a touchdown!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

() Almost totally forgot about the game. Joining in the 4th with 4 to go .

Tadatada @ the 35

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast