User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: SuperBowl

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I hope..

..the Ravens vs. Steelers game ends in a 0-0 tie, in regulation; then go into OT and the winning team wins on a safety. A 2-0 victory.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously unlikely me thinks...

I'm predicting steelers by about 17-9.

Also, sorry whoever that Eagles fan was, but Cardinals will win easy (I really hate Kurt Warner, so he'll do it just to spite me).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Hmm..^^

..will that be 5 FGs and a safety by the Steelers and 1 TD and a safety by the Ravens??..

That "whoever that Eagles fan was" (malayali), he is actually from Dallas, TX (could be a die-hard 'Boys supporter). I don't know if he is an Eagles fan, but i think he was rooting for whoever the G-Men were playing against...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..will that be 5 FGs and a safety by the Steelers and 1 TD and a safety by the Ravens??..
    Believe it or not, I'm expecting Steelers TD(s), and well, I don't want Ravens to get too badly beaten. Maybe the scores are a bit inflated, but not probably not massively. I guess we'll find out how wrong I am tomorrow...

That "whoever that Eagles fan was" (malayali), he is actually from Dallas, TX (could be a die-hard 'Boys supporter). I don't know if he is an Eagles fan, but i think he was rooting for whoever the G-Men were playing against...
    I see.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Believe it or not, I'm expecting Steelers TD(s), and well, I don't want Ravens to get too badly beaten. Maybe the scores are a bit inflated, but not probably not massively. I guess we'll find out how wrong I am tomorrow...
    I also think the Steelers will score at least a touchdown. As long as the Steelers go and stay ahead, it'll force Baltimore to rely more and more on Flacco... and that could be (steel) curtains for the Ravens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the best to the winners!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    All the best to the winners!
    Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to be any consolation to the winner of the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game. Whoever comes through from this war will be so banged up, they may not be fully ready for the Super Bowl

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It's all set...

...the surprising Cardinals vs. the Steelers in the SuperBowl....

Meanwhile, the Ravens and Eagles are sent back to their respected nests--thanks for trying, guys...

As for the SuperBowl prediction, wow, i think that's gonna be a tough one. It'll be the Steelers' defense going up against the Cardinals' multi-faceted offense. And it could come down to a FG to decide the winner. Which one to prevail? We shall see...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, it's the old "irresistible force vs immovable object" cliche.
    Really don't want Cardinals to win...
    ...but they do look good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there goes my "Eagles" prediction!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malayali View Post
    there goes my "Eagles" prediction!!!
    Hehehehe . Go Steelers

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My God. What carnage in the Steelers v Raven match. I hope McGahee will be alright. The Ravens defence looked a little tired and that probably helped the Steelers, especially since they lost Hines Ward early on.

The clock finally struck 12 for Flacco, who looked terrible and was totally owned by the Steelers defence. The pressure forced him into unwise throws which were gladly gobbled up by the DB's/Safeties.

For a guy hobbled by a calf injury, Troy Polamalu sure a considerable influence on the game. I can't say enough about him. Such special players come along very rarely. All the talk about Ed Reed, well, he was barely in the game (good Steelers strategizing I guess).

Luckily for the Steelers, they get 2 weeks to heal. I had said it would be necessary after the Baltimore game, and that's gonna be case.

Roll on the Super Bowl. Bring on the Cardinals. Go Steelers!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...the surprising Cardinals vs. the Steelers in the SuperBowl....

Meanwhile, the Ravens and Eagles are sent back to their respected nests--thanks for trying, guys...

As for the SuperBowl prediction, wow, i think that's gonna be a tough one. It'll be the Steelers' defense going up against the Cardinals' multi-faceted offense. And it could come down to a FG to decide the winner. Which one to prevail? We shall see...
    Opening odds: Steelers -6

Don't think it'll come down to a field goal. The Steelers will find a way to put a gap between themselves and the Cards. If they restrict Arizona to 21 or 24 points, Pittsburgh will win. I think Parker will be able to run free again as the Cards defence ain't the Ravens'. I'm thinking Steelers 31-21.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    The clock finally struck 12 for Flacco, who looked terrible and was totally owned by the Steelers defence. The pressure forced him into unwise throws which were gladly gobbled up by the DB's/Safeties
    And all it took was double coverage on Mason (what a surprise) not too mention a lucky TD to seal it: from would be sack to 65 yard touchdown pass .
    Watched it live on german tv ... 3 hours later the alarm went off .

Again wouldn't surprise me if Arizona wins it ... in fact go Cards! Parker only had 47 yards on 24 carries I see. Cards shutdown the mighty Panthers so don't see why not the Steelers run. Fitzgerald.
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-19-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Rookie is a Rookie after all!!! He had a good run & it finally came to an end;
    I am sure he will rise again to be one of NFL's best QB's...

My God. What carnage in the Steelers v Raven match. I hope McGahee will be alright. The Ravens defence looked a little tired and that probably helped the Steelers, especially since they lost Hines Ward early on.

The clock finally struck 12 for Flacco, who looked terrible and was totally owned by the Steelers defence. The pressure forced him into unwise throws which were gladly gobbled up by the DB's/Safeties.

For a guy hobbled by a calf injury, Troy Polamalu sure a considerable influence on the game. I can't say enough about him. Such special players come along very rarely. All the talk about Ed Reed, well, he was barely in the game (good Steelers strategizing I guess).

Luckily for the Steelers, they get 2 weeks to heal. I had said it would be necessary after the Baltimore game, and that's gonna be case.

Roll on the Super Bowl. Bring on the Cardinals. Go Steelers!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe, everyone hates the Steelers . I've visited a lot of message boards and I guess many want an upset.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have won Superbowl before and hence many people want AZ to win, who has never got to a finals before!!! That dude Palamalu, or whatever his name is, is too good to be true....

Hehe, everyone hates the Steelers . I've visited a lot of message boards and I guess many want an upset.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast