Results 154 to 170 of 270
01-19-2010, 07:05 AM #154
What will stop the Colts from advancing??..
- Was there any mention that Revis is gonna the one that's going to stop the Colts?
- Revis didn't get picked for the Pro Bowl for nothing, did he?..I mean, is he that bad?..
- I don't really care or give a hoot which team advance/not advance or win/lose...or whether the Colts can defend the run or not..
Last edited by ctjcad; 01-19-2010 at 07:09 AM.
01-19-2010, 07:30 AM #155
-You only mentioned him.
-I never claimed he was bad, just claimed he won't defeat the Colts singlehandedly, especially since Colts have so many great WRs.
I do believe we are in for somewhat of a treat as this game will most likely be a close one, but I must admit I think the media is hyping the Jets a bit too much
01-19-2010, 07:44 AM #156
^^Gonna be a good one?..^^
- Sorry, didn't watch that game. Didn't even see the highlights. Only know that game was a controversial one cos the Colts decided to play the safe route & bench the starters the entire 2nd half.
- Yes, I mentioned him because he's the only defensive player from the Jets who made it to the Pro Bowl. There's gotta be some merit, right?
- That's obvious he won't be the only one. But the Colts still have to go up against him, at least other receivers beside Wayne.
Enjoy the games cos most likely i won't be watching any of them.
01-19-2010, 08:25 AM #157
I stayed near the Jets Stadium at Meadowlands 2 mths ago and there was a Jets Game on Sunday....huge turnouts and the subway was filled with Jets fans
I kinda follow NFL on and off since I watched some games on telly 3 years back when I was in Chicago (Bears reached the Super Bowl I believe in 2007)...but haven't found a Team that I can support 100%
I also watched the last quarter of the Colts vs Patriots Big Game 2 mths ago in the comfort of my hotel room...a big thumbs down to Patriots for letting a relatively comfortable lead being overturned to a Colts win.
01-19-2010, 11:53 AM #158
01-19-2010, 02:40 PM #159
01-19-2010, 06:31 PM #160
Let's clarify. As far as I know there are 5 types of football:
- Association Football/soccer
- Rugby Union Football
- Rugby League Football
- American Football
- Canadian Football
So there isn't really a claim to the name "football" since it's used so commonly.
01-19-2010, 06:35 PM #161
01-19-2010, 07:00 PM #162
01-19-2010, 08:02 PM #163
01-19-2010, 08:05 PM #164
^^That first part..^^
..wasn't a question directed at your post...
01-25-2010, 04:10 PM #165
The table is set..
..No.1 vs. No.1.....Who will end up as No.1?..
01-25-2010, 04:13 PM #166
Nr 18 will end up as nr 1.
01-25-2010, 04:16 PM #167
Come on Saints. Shrug off that lousy display you had against Minnesota and bring the 'bowl home to New Orleans
(go Steelers )
01-25-2010, 09:53 PM #168
Oh darn, what on earth did Il Divo Brett do? I thought they had it. So close yet so faraway.
Let's go Vikes next year!
02-07-2010, 07:11 AM #169
Football Lesson Video Of The Day
Hooters girls explain football ...
02-07-2010, 03:00 PM #170
come on saints !!!!!!!!
By hunkajunk69 in forum Canada EastReplies: 1: 02-03-2008, 05:44 AM
By demolidor in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 15: 02-07-2006, 04:41 PM
By kwun in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 23: 02-07-2005, 04:30 PM