Training racket vs Normal racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by zydoce, Feb 5, 2008.

1. zydoce

zydoce Regular Member

Student
    Training racket priced like around RM200 and it weigh 130g ( Kason, bcos I can't find any other training racket here and they don't have 160g.. Maybe if they have 160g, i won't ask this question :D ).. And if my budget also around RM200.. What do u recommend me to buy ? Training racket or normal racket ? Maybe if normal racket, I'm considering Wilson KFactor or do u have any suggestion ? But the main point is what'll you choose between training racket and normal racket ?

#1 zydoce, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  2. 2ol2play

2ol2play Regular Member

retired
    Training racket

The training racket is special for Training....You can and should use the training racket for playing games also as this is the way you work the small muscles involved in playing...
    Only using it to practice smashes etc does not give you the real benifits of the racket...
    YangYang has a new Super Trainer 150gram which is even balance and plays really well...cost is about 30usd from www.giadinhsports.com:D

#2 2ol2play, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  3. zydoce

zydoce Regular Member

Student
    [quote=2ol2play;786676]
    The training racket is special for Training....You can and should use the training racket for playing games also as this is the way you work the small muscles involved in playing...
    Only using it to practice smashes etc does not give you the real benifits of the racket...
    YangYang has a new Super Trainer 150gram which is even balance and plays really well...cost is about 30usd from www.giadinhsports.com:D
    [/quote]

i've sent email to them inquiry about the training racket.. just waiting for their reply :D

#3 zydoce, Feb 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  4. din

din Regular Member

executice
    Let me know what is their response. Maybe we can share shipping cost or better price if purchase more than one. :D:p:D

5. zydoce

zydoce Regular Member

Student
    okei.. no problem :D

6. Ar Dan

Ar Dan Regular Member

Property Management
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.kimoni.net[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TS-135 (135g) and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TS-150 (150g)[/FONT]

7. robc06

robc06 Regular Member

Editor
    CS Sports

Epsilon Training Racket. 135GMS $85.00

8. zydoce

zydoce Regular Member

Student
    i know what's the difference between those rackets, just need ur opinion in choosing because with the price of the training racket. i already can get a good normal racket.. but tq for ur replies :D