At-900P vs. Ti-10 Old

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by KazeCloud, Feb 8, 2008.

1. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    Hi. Who has tried the two? I'm deciding on if I should get the 2u or 3u old version of the Ti-10 or At-900P when I go to China. The two have the same price but I haven't heard about the two rackets being compared to one another. Does the At-900P live up to the Ti-10's standards? Remember to state if your racket is 2U/3U for Ti-10 or 3U/4U for At-900P. Thanks. :)

2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Sorry to inform u,that Ti-10 old,or in fact,any version of ti-10,are not widely available in china's market.If u want,just look the SP version.The old ti-10 was marketed few years ago,n there's nothing left now in the market.The yellow head r not available in CH,neither CP.So..they have to import the stuff from SP.Just click www.bbesports.com

Price of those two rackets r different.Ti-10 is cheaper,esp the yellow head.Since the old ti-10 r rare in the market,so they r sold at a higher price,however,still below AT900.

3. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    When I meant old I meant the SP version sorry XD. Not even in China? But your saying theres still some SP version right? The red one? I'm going to China I hope I find one. =[

#3 KazeCloud, Feb 8, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  4. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

Fake 'old ti10's' might be available..

5. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    Thanks Jhirata. But for now I'm only looking for the real ones. I'll ask you where to get fake ones when I need them.

#5 KazeCloud, Feb 8, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  6. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

I guess that'll be a 'never'. Perhaps, you could have a post in the Buy&Sell section, and see if anyone wants to sell their old Ti-10. Good luck in finding a real, 'old ti10' :)

7. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

bbesports.com..they still have it,n u can buy it online,or visit their stores.They're available in beijing,n if u go to beijing,u can just go to their store.Just check on the address..

8. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

9. Tsumaranai

Tsumaranai Regular Member

Student
    Why doesn't someone actually compare these two rackets instead of just giving information as to how to obtain them, and probably not for the optimal price.

10. BennyC

BennyC Regular Member

N/A
    1. There have been previous threads regarding the old ti-10 and At900P, so doing a search would be more helpful

2. He has mentioned he is going to China so having Members of BC telling him the availability of the Old Ti-10 is quite useful IMO...

3. @Kazecloud, since the availability of the Old ti-10 is so slim, try posting a thread on the "Buy and Sell" Forum...im sure someone would be willing to sell theres =]

11. Tsumaranai

Tsumaranai Regular Member

Student
    I understand that, but there has been nearly 0% talk about the title and the subject presented from the original post. Ar Dan might not mind helping, since he's already on the hunt for them..

12. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

13. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    It's really up to the player preference~ Unless you try both, you won't know. My friend and I back in high school trained it up and he swore by the Ti-10's and had a few of them. When I tried it, I absolutely hated it (he had 2U's and 3U's I believe). Since then, I've sworn by my MP100 (3UG5) and AT900P (3UG5) because they have a better feel to me. I've also tried the an AT900P(4UG5) and although it's lighter and faster, overall I thought it doesn't produce as much power and I wouldn't recommend 4U. See if you can try before you buy is my best suggestion!

14. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

He wanna buy,not just to compare.Besides,these r the infos i can share with him.Otherwise,he'll come to china n go back empty handed,if he doesn't know that the ti-10 is not available widely in china,unlike in SEA countries.So,i told him that i know where in china he can get it,bbesports..新蓝天

15. KazeCloud

KazeCloud Regular Member

Student
    Well I just called my aunt from China. She went to a local badminton store and asked for the Ti-10 red one and she said it was very expensive. So I believe the racket is there.

What I don't know is if its 2u or 3u. G4 or G5. Thanks for everybody's concern on if I will come back empty handed. X_X

But what I'm more worried about is going there and not know which one to choose if there are a couple U's to choose from the At and Ti. IE: 3U Ti vs 3U At. I would definitely get a 2U Ti if its available.

16. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Yup..it's available in china,but very rare.As i know,only xin lan tian got them.U won't be able to find it in yonex stores or in most sports stores.Another thing,it's more expensive than the newer ones,n even more expensive than AT900P!!:rolleyes: