NS7k or AT900T

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by sentient, Feb 10, 2008.

1. sentient

sentient New Member

Hey, I have been using a NS7k which had recently died a tragic death, and was thinking of either rebuying the same racquet or trying the AT900T, which sounds similar in properties to me (light, maneuverability, power etc.). Anyone used both and recommend one? Are they similar? or drastically different? (except for the price of course) Thanks.

2. martin8768

martin8768 New Member

sudent
    humm well the AT900T is head heavy, so going from a head light to head heavy racket is different, not extremely drastic, but may take time to get used to, you might not even like it. but the AT900T is still very maneuverable so your defence might not suffer as much as you think, its worth a try, but if your just trying to get more power and still be light and maneuverable without going to the head heavy side of things, try NS9K type S, its a great racket thats very maneuverable and packs a bunch. so just letting u know it is also a option.

3. Ar Dan

Ar Dan Regular Member

Property Management
    AT900T is not too difficult to get adopted to, on the other hand, you can try out the NS9000 Type S.

4. Canuck19_14

Canuck19_14 Regular Member

Student
    Hmm i was thinking between a NS7K and a AT900T too. I myself use a MP23p >.> YES that is low end but that was when i wasn't to good LOL, but i still use it. My friend has a NS7K strung with Ashaway MPXL at 25lbs it felt good actually i felt the power the control was good after i got used to testing it. Also he just recently ordered a AT900T, so LUCKY me i get to test the rackets that I'm thinking of getting. :cool:

5. jordanwong

jordanwong Regular Member

bradley?! LOL yes... i thought this thread was somewhat a coincidence.. hahahah

6. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    AOTBE a head-heavy racquet is less maneuverable than an even or head-light racquet. Also the dimensions of the cross-section of the frame and at the T section of the throat, as well as weight and length, are other major factors in maneuverability.