• Jens Eriksen

19 1.73%
  • Sigit Budiarto

59 5.36%
  • Lee Yong Dae

169 15.35%
  • Christian Hadinata

9 0.82%
Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.ggbadminton.com/events/ma...Newsletter.pdf
    Even TG himself thinks PJB as a great frontman.

Look, I'm not supporting anyone here. I'm just providing some facts (and no ********) to make this debate more interesting and intense. You guys, please go on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
    http://www.ggbadminton.com/events/ma...Newsletter.pdf
    Even TG himself thinks PJB as a great frontman.

Look, I'm not supporting anyone here. I'm just providing some facts (and no ********) to make this debate more interesting and intense. You guys, please go on.
    But..

Bach said. "He's so consistent in his play, much like his emotions. He's the most humble guy I've ever met

LOLOL, u should read 'all' your linked articles

FYI, all greats have their heros for inspiration and someone to watch and learn and model from. I bet PJB has his own hero XX too, does that mean player XX is even greater player (or frontman) than PJB and TG??? How far back in time of heros do u want to call them greatest of great??? If u believe in evolution, we came from 1 cell organism, is the little cell the greatest player of ALL TIME???? LOL

the great wayne gretzky's hero is gordie howe. Does that mean gordie is more better than wayne?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by cooler; 10-29-2008 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    But..

Bach said. "He's so consistent in his play, much like his emotions. He's the most humble guy I've ever met

LOLOL, u should read 'all' your linked articles

FYI, all greats have their heros for inspiration and someone to watch and learn and model from. I bet PJB has his own hero XX too, does that mean player XX is even greater player (or frontman) than PJB and TG??? How far back in time of heros do u want to call them greatest of great??? If u believe in evolution, we came from 1 cell organism, is the little cell the greatest player of ALL TIME???? LOL

the great wayne gretzky's hero is gordie howe. Does that mean gordie is more better than wayne?
    So, if he's not humble, he would pick himself as his hero. I see, I can understand your logic.
    Thanks for the info on the all greats having their heroes for inspiration, you must be very knowledgeable (very informative , are you sure it is 'all', I think there must be at least one great who doesn't have any hero at all). Also the info on that it is not necessarily true that the great's hero is greater than the great himself (Although, I didn't mention anything at all about it). You're definitely correct, I mean what if a hypotetical great badminton player thinks that his father (which is a janitor) is his hero.
    Definitely didn't mean to mess with online debate champion with 16000+ posts in his hand. I think you've become one of my hero already. Respect.

Sorry OOT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if he's not humble, he would pick himself as his hero. I see, I can understand your logic.

Mr, grasshopper, i think u have errored on your logic deductioning, it wasn't properly implied. U see, if i say i'm not short, it doesn't mean i'm a giant. Your logic has a bust

Thanks for the info on the all greats having their heroes for inspiration, you must be very knowledgeable (very informative , are you sure it is 'all', I think there must be at least one great who doesn't have any hero at all).

Matter of fact, u r the 3rd person in BF who have labelled me as Mr. Know It All. Thanks but i refuse to accept that title

On your last statement, yes, there is such an entity, the name is...GOD

Also the info on that it is not necessarily true that the great's hero is greater than the great himself (Although, I didn't mention anything at all about it). You're definitely correct, I mean what if a hypotetical great badminton player thinks that his father (which is a janitor) is his hero.
    Definitely didn't mean to mess with online debate champion with 16000+ posts in his hand. I think you've become one of my hero already. Respect.

hey, don't forget my uncounted posts in introduction and chit chat forums too

Well, try to keep the hero debate within discipline context, hockey with hockey, badminton with badminton. That said, even if i sidetrack to your way of comparison, yes, some greats gotten started by their dad/moms/relatives; tiger wood, his dad; wayne gretzky, his dad; many tennis star's first coach were their dads or moms, i can list more if i dig deeper.

Sorry OOT
    not necessary, i'm enjoying this
    Last edited by cooler; 10-29-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoting from http://www.ggbadminton.com/events/ma...Newsletter.pdf

June 1, 2008

Q: Which doubles team do you admire most and why? Which player do you admire most and why?

Tony: Park Joo Bong and Kim Mon Soo. Because when they play together, it seems like no one can beat them. They really synchro-nize well. Park in the front is really fast and Kim in the back is really powerful and can cover lots of ground.

TG must have learned a lot from PJB for his front skills. Without PJB, no TG.
    Last edited by narnia; 10-30-2008 at 12:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, what do you imply by quoting Bach's comment on TG humbleness in relation to your support on TG?

My oh my, I just thought I could understand your logic, apparently not, how remarkable.

p.s. I really wish you accept the title Mr. Know It All (Heck, not every badminton lover knows the evolution process. God exists and we came from one cell (what's your bible, btw?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always see the votes in BC biased to INA, MAS, CHN. That's okay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    man, why do you always have to post bitter comments?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quoting from http://www.ggbadminton.com/events/ma...Newsletter.pdf

June 1, 2008

Q: Which doubles team do you admire most and why? Which player do you admire most and why?

Tony: Park Joo Bong and Kim Mon Soo. Because when they play together, it seems like no one can beat them. They really synchro-nize well. Park in the front is really fast and Kim in the back is really powerful and can cover lots of ground.

TG must have learned a lot from PJB for his front skills. Without PJB, no TG.
    u seem to be out of the loop, and repeating post #324 which i've already replied.

why do u only pick one quote? why not this quote?
    Christian Hadinata. Because he is my coach ha..well, he is also one of the best front men and he can also play with anyone

i'm also VERY sure TG admire Eti Tantra even more so than pjb or Christian H.
    Point is, admiration, where do u want to stop? Did TG mentioned them all? It is an interview, not an interrogation.
    Last edited by cooler; 10-30-2008 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, what do you imply by quoting Bach's comment on TG humbleness in relation to your support on TG?

for start, try to be humble-like yourself for a short bit and see how it feel like The answer might come to ya

Cooler say: experience trump Q&A U can take that to the bank. Well, since banks are flakey these days, u can engraved that on a bar of platinum

My oh my, I just thought I could understand your logic, apparently not, how remarkable.

yup, u still got a lonnnnnnnnng way to go

p.s. I really wish you accept the title Mr. Know It All (Heck, not every badminton lover knows the evolution process. God exists and we came from one cell (what's your bible, btw?))

they are not mutually exclusive. That is why so many conflicts resulted from man trying to understand religion. I refrain from discussing more on this matter as it would be out of topic and religion is a no no subject
    Last edited by cooler; 10-30-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ah well..

..(i know this poll and voting is not the same as the current U.S. presidential election) i guess each one of us will have differing opinions, which is great. But i really like the above quote by Tony (take it as is). And if any of us are a real Tony Gunawan's fan/supporter, then perhaps we should emulate his respect and humbleness by acknowledging the previous great players. And vice versa, for Park Joo Bong's fans/supporters to do likewise. In essence, i believe both Park Joo Bong and Tony G. have real respect for each other.
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-31-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..(i know this poll and voting is not the same as the current U.S. presidential election) i guess each one of us will have differing opinions, which is great. But i really like the above quote by Tony (take it as is). And if any of us are a real Tony Gunawan's fan/supporter, then perhaps we should emulate his respect and humbleness by acknowledging the previous great players. And vice versa, for Park Joo Bong's fans/supporters to do likewise. In essence, i believe both Park Joo Bong and Tony G. have real respect for each other.
    thx for filling in the nook and cranny of detail. I usually go for the hammer and nail approach
    Last edited by cooler; 10-31-2008 at 01:52 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are u always likes to provoke other members??
    isnt it if we doesnt provoke each other, life will be much easier?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excuses, excuses, didn't know why you put the quote in the first place, huh, can't find a direct answer? talk so much . bla bla bla. (deposit banks are actually stronger these days since the Government guarantees investor's deposit. If you are talking about investment banks, most of the big names in the US have converted into deposit banks. Why? because investment bank lacks regulation, that's why Lehman collapsed. As to why the Fed let it fail, nobody knows except Paulson, he himself probably doesn't know either. Anyway I'm taking Fin. Eng )

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    why are u always likes to provoke other members??
    isnt it if we doesnt provoke each other, life will be much easier?
    Isn't there a greater provocator of all, the nerd of all nerd with 16000+ posts. Wonder if he has a real social life (life is probably easier for him online).

OK, I'm outta here. Sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks. Respect.

p.s.
    he hasn't answered my 2 questions, except for some crappy replies? (PBSI called back Tony? Why he quoted Bach?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excuses, excuses, didn't know why you put the quote in the first place, huh, can't find a direct answer? talk so much . bla bla bla. (deposit banks are actually stronger these days since the Government guarantees investor's deposit. If you are talking about investment banks, most of the big names in the US have converted into deposit banks. Why? because investment bank lacks regulation, that's why Lehman collapsed. As to why the Fed let it fail, nobody knows except Paulson, he himself probably doesn't know either. Anyway I'm taking Fin. Eng )
    u should bring your vast economic knowledge discussion into the 'sky is falling' thread

Isn't there a greater provocator of all, the nerd of all nerd with 16000+ posts. Wonder if he has a real social life (life is probably easier for him online).

u see, i get paid for surfing and reading email, read my profile

OK, I'm outta here. Sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks. Respect.

p.s.
    he hasn't answered my 2 questions, except for some crappy replies? (PBSI called back Tony? Why he quoted Bach?)

Coz i know ur not worthy from the beginning plus that there is a search tab located at the top It's not my fault that u can't present a stronger case for PJB
    Last edited by cooler; 10-31-2008 at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bla bla bla, jibber-jabber.

Not worthy, eh ? (Sh*t, I speak Canadian now ). Let's see if you keep on replying to this worthlessness .

Sorry, really out now. Can't resist myself to tease this cutie guy .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shut the cr*p up...
    enjoy badminton.
    don't quarrel.
    Last edited by bic33; 10-31-2008 at 06:16 AM.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast