User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisss View Post
    Hendrawan , ive heard so much about him sounds amazing , but never really seen a lot of matches of him playing.

I think peter gades deception , out of all the players at the moment is the best , amazing deception. He has such power and can easily just flick his wrist at the last second. AMAZING!
    IMHO Gades is a shadow of hendrawan. Get a DVD of Hendrawan it will be well worth the investment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of the current active players, I would say LCW. Just take a look at AE1990, ZJH would be the all-time best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mia Audina Tjiptawan...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont forget kenneth jonassen too
    imo, he can be very tricky with all his tricks if he is at his very best tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hendrawan's " Look netting but flick to the right, hold the racquet to its final touch"...what a master piece! In other word, "No Look Pass" ~

Dont you guys reckon the Pre-2006's Lin Dan is pretty deceptive as well? His style WAS mirror to XXZ & CH. He seldomly makes those tricky shots these days, maybe change of style of play?....He becomes more aggressive and fast playing style, opponent very hard to catch his rhythm of his games. Sudden fast and sudden of change of speed, plus his overhead stroke which is quite deceptive, eventually leads his opponent to the wrong way? is it a postmodern game of badminton, or should i ask something much more related to this topic,does this count as new style of badminton trick shot?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for me...lcw delay his return for abt one or 2 second...wait opponent to move 1st...tat is tricky...wait i wake up...i go replay...sgo final...2008...lcw vs ss...2nd set...lcw return ss trick shot at the net...ss return another trick shot...and lcw do it yet a again and finally won tat point...my describetion is bad...haha...now go to bed 1st...wake up just go to see which point...^^...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    for me...lcw delay his return for abt one or 2 second...wait opponent to move 1st...tat is tricky...wait i wake up...i go replay...sgo final...2008...lcw vs ss...2nd set...lcw return ss trick shot at the net...ss return another trick shot...and lcw do it yet a again and finally won tat point...my describetion is bad...haha...now go to bed 1st...wake up just go to see which point...^^...
    Yeah, I'm also thinking lcw is the trick master but his opponents started to read his deceptions. ld was the only player who could make for it with his super speed and anticipation and sony is another player who can deal with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hendrawanfan View Post
    Hendrawan's " Look netting but flick to the right, hold the racquet to its final touch"...what a master piece! In other word, "No Look Pass" ~

Dont you guys reckon the Pre-2006's Lin Dan is pretty deceptive as well? His style WAS mirror to XXZ & CH. He seldomly makes those tricky shots these days, maybe change of style of play?....He becomes more aggressive and fast playing style, opponent very hard to catch his rhythm of his games. Sudden fast and sudden of change of speed, plus his overhead stroke which is quite deceptive, eventually leads his opponent to the wrong way? is it a postmodern game of badminton, or should i ask something much more related to this topic,does this count as new style of badminton trick shot?
    Pre-2006 LD was hardly deceptive IMO. Maybe a shot here and there, but back in those days, his big weapons were his around the head smash, and jump smash. Now he just has to zip around the court, he is playing more smart now, and doesn't smash so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After watching Hendrawan's game I agree he is one of the most deceptive player. Other player definitely have some trick but not on same league as Hendrawan. Like LD, yes he does have trick but he is more of power player rather than tricky player.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7