User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where pemuda now???Thinking of all the valid points to continue the arguments???Maybe we need a judge...In my opinion,he is just repeat all the old grandmother story especially towards Malaysia players and KKK such as no WC and Olympic Champion,bad management and etc..Actually of of us knew this is fact but we can't do anything so what the point of keep repeating???What we can do is just cheer and keep giving support to them.Why don't he show some action like winning a WC or Olympic gold medal himself or protest on the road???
    Last edited by Jessica; 02-20-2008 at 03:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    Where pemuda now???Thinking of all the valid points to continue the arguments???Maybe we need a judge...In my opinion,he is just repeat all the old grandmother story especially towards Malaysia players and KKK such as no WC and Olympic Champion,bad management and etc..Actually of of us knew this is fact but we can't do anything so what the point of keep repeating???What we can do is just cheer and keep giving support to them.Why don't he show some action like winning a WC or Olympic gold medal himself or protest on the road???
    i'm sorry to say that these fields are not Pemuda's special quality........... ask koo_fan or azabaz, they know........

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    ...Actually of of us knew this is fact but we can't do anything so what the point of keep repeating???What we can do is just cheer and keep giving support to them.Why don't he show some action like winning a WC or Olympic gold medal himself or protest on the road???
    LOL, Jessica, that's funny. That was the point I stated last month in different threads, didnt work. Other than <Sigh>, having to answer queries from non Msians friends about why Msia fans are "continously critical" towards own players compared to other countries fans.
    Maybe one day, he will really do sthing that will make a difference other than repeating it in a forum.
    As least Kak Ayu(she's Sporean), although she supports Msia players, she doesnt bash Spore players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everybody and every players have their strength and weakness. KKK is a public figure, his training and travel expenses are funded by the public. When he win, he is used as a public figure. Therefore, he is fair game to be displayed and discussed in the public, even when he's not winning. IMO of course.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have counted only one or two posts out of the last page referring to hairstyles and with the subject matter moving off topic, the thread is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I have no problems with any shuttler changing their hairdos or nail colour. The issue is whether they have the right attitude. And with a weak sports association run by politicians, we may be looking at pampering of shuttlers which will not be good.
    And with that quote, I shall close the thread.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10