User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 158
  1. #137
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Err...wrong Luluk/Alvent HAVEN'T WON any titles in almost 4 years now

    My point is: let the players perform their job, regardless of their personal lifestyle. Whether they can deliver the goods or not will depend on many factors, luck and mental attitude being the most important factors Having your hair blonded or bald will have no impact on your performance on the court If KKK or TBH want to have their hairs styled like that, let them be
    Sorry, I thought MK/HS. They are the current WC, and not Luluk/Alvent. My mistake.

  2. #138
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post

    My point is: let the players perform their job, regardless of their personal lifestyle. Whether they can deliver the goods or not will depend on many factors, luck and mental attitude being the most important factors Having your hair blonded or bald will have no impact on your performance on the court If KKK or TBH want to have their hairs styled like that, let them be
    I have no problems with any shuttler changing their hairdos or nail colour. The issue is whether they have the right attitude. And with a weak sports association run by politicians, we may be looking at pampering of shuttlers which will not be good.

    If we have shuttlers acting like big time Charlie and coupled with poor management then it is no wonder why success on the court is hard to come by.

  3. #139
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i agree the management is very very bad but why do we bash the players when it is the management that is lacking. when a child have done something bad, people will question the parents. if our players is lacking in motivation or spirit or whatever it is that has denied us the WC and the OG gold medal, it is most probably due to the bad support/management of the association. but what do you suggest we, as a fan, can do to change this? unless we are the president and have a say in who should be in the management, there's not much we can do. that leaves us the players. should we pour more negativity to the already bad situation the players are in? granted, i don't like players who don't give their all on the court too. i wish they have the mentality of a fighter all the time. but highlighting a personal preference of a player and relating it to his performance, or lack of it, just seems so petty. but that is just me.

  4. #140
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KKK is hot guys..
    n he'll peform in AE,Thomas Cup n Olympic with a style too.

  5. #141
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Who is disputing the fact that KKK won the AG gold at 21 and AE at 22?

    I am also stating a fact that LD won his 1st WC title when he was 23 and his first AE 21. Facts are facts. If you cannot accept the facts, suggest you do some growing up a little.

    What has supporting China, Indonesia, our players packing up, NSC, our local media gotta do with LD having 2 WCs and 3 AEs??
    Plus the fact that LD is pretty stylish too
    Read Ants post bf your post earlier & Koo_fan's response in post #113. That's the point, KKK also won those titles & he's stylish. Follow the thread, the rest of them could.
    You stated one fact (LD and his WC and AE titlees), I stated also a fact, they won their titles at that age. Fu HF also won titles, unfortunately MD being so competitive, wasnt successful in defending the year after that.
    And I'm not disputing any fact, & I didnt say I cant accept the facts.....

    As to your last paragraph, what I meant was also very obvious in my post, in which was also further explained & elaborated by the other forum members before I had time to reply. I very much doubt you dont know what was meant, you just pretending not to know, plus we've already discussed this in so many threads, last being in Jan 2008 in 3 different threads - MO 2008, Rexy cracks whip, RM1 million for OG gold.
    If you still cannot catch it, doesnt matter, the other BCers could.

    At the end of it, what is your point of repeatedly critising, since it has been happening many months, do you want BCers to put up a protest of the bad mangement/ non performing players or sthing along those lines?

    Of course I know about the bad mgt, etc, etc, the senior forum members like abedeng, sonnymak know too, for many more years than we do.
    To put bluntly, we might or might not win any medal this coming OG too, so? If they win, we small minions dont profit from it. If they lose, as individuals we dont lose either - unless the fans are involved in betting or run sports betting business, there's nothing much we ordinary fans can actually do, the powers that be will continue on their ways irregardless what we think or comment.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 02-20-2008 at 02:48 AM.

  6. #142
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hmmm...how blonde can he go??..

    Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    ...
    Oh well.. KKK's hair is very blonde.. even blonder than his previous AE hair fashion.
    ..imagine this. During last yr's AE, his hair wasn't as blonde as this yr. This yr, it's even blonder..Boy, i wonder how blonde his hair could be come next yr's AE...How blonde can KKK go??..

  7. #143
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2 View Post
    checking his girl........
    Does Mew Choo know??

  8. #144
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..imagine this. During last yr's AE, his hair wasn't as blonde as this yr. This yr, it's even blonder..Boy, i wonder how blonde his hair could be come next yr's AE...How blonde can KKK go??..
    Until we can see a passing resemblences of brad pitt..

    Jolie might mistaken him as her hubby..
    n shilah nouvel called him 'daddy'

  9. #145
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He definately cannot be brad pitt despite the hair.. His face not square enough. Not as muscular as brad. . He however can pass as beckham without the face..

  10. #146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hopeful KKK/TBH will hv the right attitude to do well is this AE. Another early round defeat is unacceptable given the amount of preparation they got.

  11. #147
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Not adding fuel to fire when it comes to not having any WC or Olynpic gold in our cabinet. As a major badminton playing nation & with government funded programmes, we expect major titles and be up there amongst the best.

    Even USA have won the WC, Malaysia still kosong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Why Malaysia despite all the Malaysia Boleh is unable to do so?

    It will do us no good if we persist with our false Malaysia Boleh pretense.
    In any way,we cant be perfect.
    Why complaining about 'malaysia tak menang wc,' 'malaysia tak menang olimpik',when we have AE,thomas cup in our collections.

    Im not judging u for being demanding.bcoz i am demanding too.
    i demand an olympic gold from lcw,(kkk especially)

    but the difference between u n other malaysians here is we support them all the way.No matter how bad they performed after n before.
    But i can hardly seen ur support through ur words here.
    ok la.maybe ada.in the end of the o discussion,u'll say.i rest my case.
    or malaysia boleh.or have a nice day.typical.

    n about being unable to win Wc n olympic with a lot of financial support,i'll say we did won sometimes n we did lost in some other times.normal.
    It even happen to England national football team.but have u ever seen crosscourt criticize england for this??

    KKK sometimes did mistakes too.In a game,he can play badminton as he never saw a racket before.I got irritated too.But i know how to cope with that n come back n once again support.after all,u did mistakes too.
    look at bolded word above.

    The word realistic is not included in a dictionary to describe supporters n fans.they will just hope to win.
    Realistic is the best word for athletes.

    what im asking for here??Stop bashing malaysia generally for not winning wc n olympic.Stop bashing athletes for being loser in olympic n wc.
    Bcoz im bored.not ur probs?well.its mine.

    Really sorry for being harsh.But i beg u for not doing such postings after this.

  12. #148
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    He definately cannot be brad pitt despite the hair.. His face not square enough. Not as muscular as brad. . He however can pass as beckham without the face..
    recent kkk is good enough.
    Hoping him to be a brad pitt?naah..just joking around

  13. #149
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sis, kan i told you already.............stop b4 choking urself to death, but you wouldn't listen, he'll just ask us to go watch sesame street if we r bored with his postings........

  14. #150
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zqloy View Post
    Hopeful KKK/TBH will hv the right attitude to do well is this AE. Another early round defeat is unacceptable given the amount of preparation they got.
    Lets just pray no disaster will be create in AE.

  15. #151
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2 View Post
    sis, kan i told you already.............stop b4 choking urself to death, but you wouldn't listen, he'll just ask us to go watch sesame street if we r bored with his postings........
    I want to know how far he will go with his points.For me,Nowhere.

    i have give in on hafiz's,mew choo's thread.ended with his won.
    Now,its kkk.hard to give in just like that.My last attempt to make him stop.

  16. #152
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Before KKK won AE, he was asking about our lousy players' performances and when will they start getting AE, WC and OG.
    ================================================== ====
    Now, he's talking about CONSECUTIVE AE wins, OG and WC.........
    ================================================== ====
    And finally when one day Malaysia has won consecutive AEs, WCs and OGs (Maybe that's another 20 yrs, dono pemuda will still b here or not), he'll then complain why MAS players still are not allowed to play badminton at the moon...........Ridiculous eh? that's how he is, so dont bother..........

  17. #153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I want to know how far he will go with his points.For me,Nowhere.

    i have give in on hafiz's,mew choo's thread.ended with his won.
    Now,its kkk.hard to give in just like that.My last attempt to make him stop.
    mostly likely you'll fail as pemuda is the one who created this thread, so he has come well prepared. the question is, are you as well?
    Last edited by alfa-2; 02-20-2008 at 03:37 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •