User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Our man, KKK is sporting a new blonde hairdo these days.

I like it. It is stylish and metrosexual. And what a great start it is for the new year. I hope this new change of hair colour plus the gold chains, rings and bracelets bring us success.

Onwards to AE and Beijing.
    No one is judging KKK based on his new all blonde hairdo. For those who are now all worked up, I suggest take a chill pill instead. Who is talking about moral issues here??

All I am suggesting is that KKK's new all blonde hairdo will most certainly appeal to a certain group of people. It is also in my opinion that Asians i.e. chinese & blonde hairdo dont match.

So to all those so called 'righteous' people out there, please la get down from that mechanical horse of yours.

And for that someone who thinks it is funny that there is a thread on KKK's new hairdo, hey there are threads such as 'The Shoes Lin Dan is wearing', 'Who Are The Smokers', "New female Attire', 'Who Is Dating Who' etc .... you dont find those funny?? Blinders

Yes, agree, KKK should be judged like all other shuttlers, based on their performance. AE is gonna be interesting.
    Last edited by azabaz_ipoh; 02-15-2008 at 11:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen View Post
    i am not a conservative guy. in fact, i don't mind KKK having bracelets or dyed hair etc etc but BLONDE? OMG! It looks so "la la" (malaysian slang). I think blonde hair will never mix well with black eye and eyebrows. "Zhong doe bang bang seang!"
    it made him look very ah Beng...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The trick is not to overdo things. One ring and a gold/silver chain should be enough. Its classy, very GQ. But when you have a host of gold rings, chains and bracelet, coupled with a full blonde hair, I am sorry it is no longer stylish. It is very jinjang joe. Instead you are gonna be looking like some loan shark or tow truck operator types.

But I guess fashion is a very subjective thing. The 'jinjang joes' will find the gold rings, chains and blonde hair stylish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    Hate to rain on your parade, dude. Is there a moral issue here?

"he is not harming anybody by doing it. it is not a moral issue. he is not beating people up, or going on a drinking binge and creating disturbances."

Or is there physical harm or social issues?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2 View Post

Shhhhhhhhh .... some are already screaming moral issues and all.

I guess we can open a thread and talk about Lin Dan's shoes or who is dating who, but KKK's hairdo is a no fly zone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess we can open a thread and talk about Lin Dan's shoes or who is dating who, but KKK's hairdo is a no fly zone.
    WAKAKKAKAKWKAKAKKWAKKAKAKA.................the thing is you are the only champ who still dares to talk about his hair colour here at BC............wait till you meet koo_fan. then you know what jinjang joe is about.............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2 View Post
    WAKAKKAKAKWKAKAKKWAKKAKAKA.................the thing is you are the only champ who still dares to talk about his hair colour here at BC............wait till you meet koo_fan. then you know what jinjang joe is about.............
    Shhhhh .... dont ever use that term Jinjang Joe, or else the resident peacock here will try to spin it that you are insulting the peace loving folks of Jinjang.

Lets talk about something else, so that these Malaysia Boleh hordes stop coming at us with their fingernails.

But back on topic, I hope this new trendy hairdo of KKK will bring us success in the coming AE and Beijing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shhhhh .... dont ever use that term Jinjang Joe, or else the resident peacock here will try to spin it that you are insulting the peace loving folks of Jinjang.

Lets talk about something else, so that these Malaysia Boleh hordes stop coming at us with their fingernails.

But back on topic, I hope this new trendy hairdo of KKK will bring us success in the coming AE and Beijing.
    who's the resident peacock??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think this thread will be locked soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen View Post
    i think this thread will be locked soon.
    Well one good thing is, at least I learn what is Jinjang Joe .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was saying that it is a trivial matter and not something serious like a moral issue. that does not even merit the condescending conclusion that having a hair like that means KKK is less than a good player. for someone who always ask other people to fully read and understand his postings, you sure dont read and understand other people's posting either.

and those thread on lin dan shoes and who's dating who are just for fun and frankly are started by those who love the players. this thread however are meant to make fun of other people. and thus lies the difference.

better a peacock than a jack*** is all i have to say.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was saying that it is a trivial matter and not something serious like a moral issue. that does not even merit the condescending conclusion that having a hair like that means KKK is less than a good player. for someone who always ask other people to fully read and understand his postings, you sure dont read and understand other people's posting either.

and those thread on lin dan shoes and who's dating who are just for fun and frankly are started by those who love the players. this thread however are meant to make fun of other people. and thus lies the difference.

better a peacock than a jack*** is all i have to say.....
    Please walk the talk, dude. For someone who is preaching the importance to understand what others wrote, I suggest you read my first posting in this thread. To help you along, I simply said I hope this new colourful hairdo will bring KKK luck in his quest for honours this year, namely AE and Beijing Olympics. I hope I have made it elementary enough for you.

Please dont assume that this thread is to poke fun of others. Who is saying here in this thread that KKK is less than a good player with his blonde hairdo??

Who is refering to you as the peacock?? Dont end up looking gi*p***, please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought they wore pillow covers over their heads? LOLLLLL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are spot on when you say youngsters today have a lot of styles. Some are casual. Some are classy. Some are GQ. And of course, some are jinjang joes & the la la type.

Maybe KKK now is endorsing some hairdye, thus the wholesome blonde look. Chinese with little eyes and blonde hair .... hmmm ... sure gonna be a hit in the jinjang joes and la la market. Sg Wang will sure be KKK's hangout.

Hope all this self glamour wont affect his performance in the coming AE.
    Please walk the talk, dude. For someone who is preaching the importance to understand what others wrote, I suggest you read my first posting in this thread. To help you along, I simply said I hope this new colourful hairdo will bring KKK luck in his quest for honours this year, namely AE and Beijing Olympics. I hope I have made it elementary enough for you.

Please dont assume that this thread is to poke fun of others. Who is saying here in this thread that KKK is less than a good player with his blonde hairdo??

Who is refering to you as the peacock?? Dont end up looking gi*p***, please.
    the bold blacks and the bold blues beg to differ. as for the orange, thank goodness i have no idea what that is. which in turns makes me wonder who was the peacock you were referring to. please do enlighten us on who was it you were calling a peacock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smashis View Post
    i thought they wore pillow covers over their heads? LOLLLLL
    But in all seriousness, I hope KKK/TBH will be able to defend their AE title and win the gold in Beijing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the bold blacks and the bold blues beg to differ. as for the orange, thank goodness i have no idea what that is. which in turns makes me wonder who was the peacock you were referring to. please do enlighten us on who was it you were calling a peacock.
    Dude, again do walk the talk. Read carefully, maybe slowly this time round.

I basically said nowadays youngsters are into various styles i.e. GQ, casual, simple, Jinjang Joes, the la la types etc etc. Whats wrong with that???

Take a stroll to Sg Wang and then maybe go to KLCC or Pavillion. Open your eyes and you be able to spot the difference in terms of fashion sense.

And dude, I wasnt calling you peacock. So, hang on to your pants, ok? And whats wrong with a peacock? Majestic bird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it just me or does every thread that Pemuda starts degrades to these type of exchanges? no disrespect to Pemuda and azabaz.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast