WANTED, Stringing machine UK

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Retro_10s, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Retro_10s

Retro_10s Regular Member

As the title suggests, I'm after a Badminton racket stringing machine, I'm not bothered if it's electric or whether it has weights on it and is manual etc etc.

Just looking at getting my first machine so ideally i don't want a fantastically high priced thing as it'll cost loads of money! (though if you're selling a great machine for £10 i'll not say no lol :D )

so yeah, I want a stringing machine, in the UK, cheap, my first one, just to get a feel for it and learn on. Oh and ideally, it'll be able to string up to 30lbs.

PayPal available /cash/ cheque etc etc.:cool:

2. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    I would search the stringing forum to find out what type and which stringing machine you want first.

For a machine to stringing safely upto 30lbs, you do not want a basic model, particularly if you want to string other peoples rackets.

A search will place you in the right direction of vendors websites and members opinions.

3. Retro_10s

Retro_10s Regular Member

Yeah i've used the search (suprisingly it was my first port of call but hey who would've guessed a newbie member like me could use initiative such as this)

I've seen lots and lots of sites now for new stringing machines and I just though i'd probe the 2nd hand market before i splash the cash.