need help!

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by kennethkoc, Feb 18, 2008.

1. kennethkoc

kennethkoc Regular Member

email support agent
    Hi guys,

im kenneth from caloocan, metro manila. Im planning to buy a new racquet. But i need ur help. Im more of an offensive player and hard hitter. Please help what kind of racquet and strings the best for me.

Is MP-100 with BG65 TI string tension ok for me? if not, please suggest and where can i buy. also how much is the estimated cost.

u can also send me a message thru my friendster at email add: kennethkoc@hotmail.com

Appreciate ur help guys!

Thanks,
    Kenneth

2. Makunouchi

Makunouchi Regular Member

Badminton Addict
    Hi there! Since you are an offensive player based on your post. I suggest you get the old Ti10 or Armortec 900 Power if you prefer head heavy racquets. But if you prefer head light racquest on the other hand, try nanospeed 9000 type X or the new Ti10 that comes in white and yellow. But I heard there is a newer Ti10 with purple in color. But if you can wait a little longer Arc Saber 10 (there is a thread about this) will come out in March 1. But I don't know how long it will take to reach our stores here. Another suggestion is try to buy the racquet that you prefer outside of the country particularly in Singapore or Hong Kong. You would save a great amount of money (but I'm not saying to go to those country). You might have a friends or relatives or are going. With regard to strings, they said Bg80 hold the tension longer compared to other yonex strings (there is also a thread regarding strings).

Hope I had helped you even in a small way.

#2 Makunouchi, Feb 18, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2008