W12 Vs D900 ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Arceid, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Arceid

Arceid Regular Member

High school
    Hey all !

I'm looking for a new racket, and from what I've read, the woven 12 and the diamond 900 would suit me well. I read that both these rackets are a better version of the w8, but I didn't saw a comparison between these two. So what do you think? Which one would be the best ? What are the diffrences?

Thx in advance.

2. jerby

jerby Regular Member

I'd say the w12 is 'basically' the same as the w8. Just a different (some say more sensitive) material. I haven't tested them head-to-head personally...

The d900 is longer and slightly headheavier and also slightly more flexible. A great all rounder with more 'power' than the w12. It swings a bit heavier though.

I think you should overlook the D500, which is quite like the w12/w8, but slightly more headheavy.

And lastly, I'd mention the new CP5000 from sotx, another allroudner which is stiffer than the other 2-3

3. Arceid

Arceid Regular Member

High school
    Hm thx for your help. i didn't think that of these rackets. Which one would be the best all around racket out of these? It seems it would be the d900. Any others ideas?

Thx in advance.

4. Arceid

Arceid Regular Member

High school
    (sorry for the double post)

I just saw the sotx d600. It looks like this racket is more for aggressive players, but it's a 3u so it has a pretty good manoeuvrability. The price is pretty low too.The racket looks nice :). What do you guys think of this racket ?

Arucueido