Yonex Warranty: Lenght of return date?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Icerabbit, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Icerabbit

Icerabbit Regular Member

If my authorized dealer sent my racket in to YONEX USA approximately a week ago, about HOW LONG would i have to wait till i hear back from them? o_O

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    It really depends. I know a few cases that some locals have to wait for months to get the replacement shipped. Guess it depends on the stock and process. Of course, if Yonex reject your claim, never. :cool:

3. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

It takes about 1 or 2 weeks after YY receive the racquet. Another week eto send it back. However, no one now how long it takes the dealer wait before he/she send it in. What method did the shop use. Nex Day Express (I doube) 3 Days priority (a possibility) or Ground (prob this one and could take up to a month to get from SF to LA while re-rout to NY and Miami).
    Good luck!!!

4. Icerabbit

Icerabbit Regular Member

so the whole process takes approximately a month right? if they reject ur claim do they usually tell you? how lenient is YONEX USA with these claims? thanks fro your help:cool:

5. tecdecs

tecdecs Regular Member

high schooler
    uhhhh i sent 2 nanospeed 8000 back to yonex a while ago and got them both back. it took around 2 month for the whole process. as for how lenient ummm if its within 1 year of purchase and theres not that many paint chips, they ll maybe send u one. IF you have paint chips than they ll just say it was user misuse.

6. xrawrhenry

xrawrhenry Regular Member

Starbucks - Barista
    How long does Yonex take to return my broken racket that was shipped from SGVBC?

sgvbc had shipped my racket out in the beginning of july right before the u.s open. its been a month now and i was wondering when should i receive my racket? my home badminton club is in el monte and sgvbc is shipping to yonex in torrance. about how long should it take before i can claim my new racket? Thanks~

7. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    OCBC sent in my racquet, well fortunately for me, when i gave mine in I complained right on the next day after i bought the racquet. So they gave me another one in their stock so I don't have to wait for the racquet back. However, around 1 month to 2 month later they called me to come and pick up the racquet. obviously it's not mine but yea they called me after 1month after before 2 months. That's the time period.

8. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    So I should receive my racket from yonex soon?

If sgvbc had shipped the racket in the beginning of July, should I be able to receive it at the end of august? The manager at sgvbc said my rackets condition was 100% returnable. So it should come within the next few weeks hopefully? Thanks for all the replies.

9. jamesshieh88

jamesshieh88 Regular Member

Student
    i've had random results with shipping it through sgvbc. once it came within a month and other times it would take up to 3 months or even longer. i believe they don't ship out rackets to yonex until they have a minimum to ship out. they'll hold onto yours until they reach that minimum

10. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    well when i went to sgvbc the a week before the u.s open i believe that the broken rackets that suppose to be shipped to yonex wasn't there, so i was assuming sgvbc had already sent it in. It has been approximately one month now since sgvbc had sent the rackets to yonex. about how long does it take for them to process the shipments? There wasn't so many rackets that needed to be returned. Maybe 15 the most. Thanks~

11. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    Well, seriously. I hate sgvbc staffs, some of them are really uncool. Well I know one of the staff that really acted like ass hoe, seriously. Oh man, because of him I never bring my racquet and string there again. he was lacked off on stringing job usually 1 hour to be done. Well it's not the time that i concern. He promised after one hour is gonna be done then i think a good customer service would be yea one hour. So i came up to him and ask for the racquet, and he wasn't even near to have way, just holding the racquet and kinda pre-string the racquet. Without a "sorry" and said "come back 30 min okay?" I'm like wow, I guess sorry. 40 min later showed up "dude i'm working on it you want me to break your racquet?" I'm like lol wtf you're sitting there talking to the girl and saying that crap to me? So yea imagine that customer service. So I just show up way later to make sure that a hoe to finished my racquet. (I was playing there to wait for my racquet also) But yea like wow good customer service. After that day on forget it, I rather pay extra money for ocbc to do it for me. (I live near ocbc too, but i don't play there too expensive)
    So just kind warn you, they aren't really hard worker to help you.

12. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    its kind of true the staff have issues with their customers. They have technical issues recently saying their stringing machine is off by a few pounds. I heard that one of the players friend was opening a new badminton club called LABC. The address is:

10388 Valley Blvd.
    El Monte CA, 91731

As far as i'm concerned with sgvbc i might switch over to labc depending whats their prices for membership. There's some workers at sgvbc who promised customers the racket will be done. luckily the customer had left the racket there for one week. the odd thing is that the staff never had finished stringing the racket even a week later. that's the worst customer service available yet. Switching over to LABC. Anyone willing to switch to LABC too?

13. xrawrhenry

Starbucks - Barista
    this time the racket that was sent out a month ago finally came back faster than i thought. sgvbc had sent out the broken rackets about a month ago. i had received a call from william, a staff who works there saying both my rackets had been shipped back and is available to be picked up. that's fast but other than sgvbc's customer service idk about that