Badminton in Finland

Discussion in 'Europe' started by mcjoel, Feb 21, 2008.

1. mcjoel

mcjoel Regular Member

Student
    I've been wondering if there are people here who are living in or visiting Finland and would like to play badminton. I live in southern Finland, Espoo, I'm not a pro, but I'd like to be one and I'm very enthusiastic about learning new things and teach them also. We could even form a group of different players with different skill levels and train together. I'm in a club and I have a mate, with whom I play a lot, but playing with different people would be cool for a change. Is there anyone interested?

Email: lassinsposti@gmail.com

2. clarence09

clarence09 Regular Member

interested

hi i just saw your post in here, i know this was last month but im just trying maybe offer was still available, by the way im clarence, im new here in finland, and like you i love playing badminton as well, im really interested as well on playing with different people,i may not be that good but for sure i know how to play the game, we might not be on the same level as i think you are much higher than me,i live by the way in lautassari,and everyday im also in espoo with my parents, so do have like group already?where do you play?thanks alot..

3. vensisu

vensisu Regular Member

badminton

Hi,

I live in Helsinki and interested in playing badminton.I realize that its a pretty old post,being an optimist just taking a chance.Do you still have this option open.Iam looking forward to play regularly, probably twice a week.

Regards
    Ramana

4. wanwarrior

wanwarrior Regular Member

STUDENT
    hi i'm wan from malaysia. im an intermidiate badminton player.i just arrived in finland last month and gonna stay in helsinki for 3 years. i'm looking for badminton club and member for playing badmiton in helsinki. so could anyone please suggest me ? tq

5. M4ST3R

M4ST3R Regular Member

Invitation for practice

Hi,

If there is someone interested in single games, I am an intermediate+ level player, 29 years old, and I am available for games in the after-noon/evening.
    If you think you're good let's play. Maybe we'll learn from each other.
    I usually play in Espoo, Forever (Matinkylä), but I can also come in Helsinki/Vantaa.

email: dea_cristi (at) yah00.com

See you!

6. mcjoel

mcjoel Regular Member

Student
    Hi, I'm bumping this post up, since I'm now activating again. :)

I'm now living in Matinkylä, so, Forever badminton hall is very near. Also Esport Center is near to me, and Otahalli.

I've been playing badminton in couple of clubs, i'm not a pro, I haven't played in tournaments, but I'm not an amateur either. Looking for good matches, Please contact me: lassinsposti@gmail.com