User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 121
  1. #1
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,238
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex 9829 (802-9) Racket Bag!

    I just received my new 9829 (802-9 in Japan) racket bag thanks to the silent one, Silent Heart.

    Initial impressions: the fit and finish, quality of materials and comfort are all first-rate. Yonex continues to impress and make the best, most functional racket bags.

    Differences between the 9829 and 9624-9 (previous model):

    +One big side pocket as opposed to three smaller side pockets.
    +Two compartments as opposed to three.
    +Shoe compartment zipper is located on the bottom.

    P.S. The black zipper pulls and red paracord are not OEM. I always add those to my racket bags. Originally comes with standard metal zippers.


    Last edited by DinkAlot; 02-22-2008 at 06:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    calgary
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just beautiful.

  3. #3
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks very neat and cool. Do racquet bags only get better everyyear ?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow....VERY nice...i should've waited for the 08 lineup of bags before i bought my 3 compartment red one ><...

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Canada
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Question

    I have a question. For those who have racket bags and multiple rackets. Do you usually put the badminton rackets in the original racket case and then put the rackets in the bag. or do you remove the case and just put the racket in the tour bag. Like sometimes i find it a hassle to have to take the racket out from the tour bag and then out of the racket case. I'm just worried about the protection of the racket itself... What do you guys think?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Batavia
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice, but too big for me.
    dunno what to fill with that huge bag.

    BTW I don't see it's big enough for Mr. Panda

  7. #7
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,961
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    holy moly. i can fit my house and the minivan in there!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    819
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jchan04 View Post
    I have a question. For those who have racket bags and multiple rackets. Do you usually put the badminton rackets in the original racket case and then put the rackets in the bag. or do you remove the case and just put the racket in the tour bag. Like sometimes i find it a hassle to have to take the racket out from the tour bag and then out of the racket case. I'm just worried about the protection of the racket itself... What do you guys think?
    personal preferrence i suppose...i have them in their racket case, but i don't keep them closed, so when i open my tourny bag, the racket cases are already open...besides, i feel that it can still fit just as many rackets even with the cases

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can you post a pic of the shoe compartment. One of the thinks I find with Yonex bag (well the older blue one I have ) is that the shoe compartment material is really thin and it rips...which sucks because the bag it self is in great shape. Have they improved on this with the newer models?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lion City
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i need 3 times as many rackets and shuttles than what i have now to fill up the bag. the bag really looks top quality stuff (as does most Yonex bags).

  11. #11
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That is a nice bag. The JP ones are more durable and better quality.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i just wish they would go a bit adventurous with the colors. rackets red colour most of the time, bags blue colour most of the time. the bag looks good though.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ipoh, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,992
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXazn_romeoXx View Post
    personal preferrence i suppose...i have them in their racket case, but i don't keep them closed, so when i open my tourny bag, the racket cases are already open...besides, i feel that it can still fit just as many rackets even with the cases
    me too. but i can do that since i only have two rackets...

    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    Can you post a pic of the shoe compartment. One of the thinks I find with Yonex bag (well the older blue one I have ) is that the shoe compartment material is really thin and it rips...which sucks because the bag it self is in great shape. Have they improved on this with the newer models?
    i want to see the close up of the shoe compartment too. is there a wet compartment?

  14. #14
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    i want to see the close up of the shoe compartment too. is there a wet compartment?
    Oh.. i seriously need a bag with the 'wet-clothes' compartment. Im afraid that my bag will smell bad after a few weeks..

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The 2007 bags look better than these 2008 ones! ^.^

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    holy moly. i can fit my house and the minivan in there!
    Actually, 1 little Kwun on each side.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,660
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I test it out before I send it out to Master Dinker. I find that the new 9829 can carry 2 extra racquets then old 9624-9. one thing I like 624-9 better is the shoes compartment. It is open to the back side. You can take shoes out without flipping the bag over. However, pro of the 9829 shoes compartment is that it will fit a pair of panda size 12.5 shb-100ltd easily and no cramping.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTS : Yonex NanoSpeed 9900 & Yonex 9829-AI Bag
    By LouisW in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 8
    : 10-04-2011, 01:25 AM
  2. Yonex 9829 JP/Badminton in Hong Kong
    By ckzx93 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 12-04-2009, 06:04 PM
  3. WTS: Yonex bag 9829 and Red Apacs backpack
    By p9914551 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 12-03-2009, 09:52 PM
  4. where to buy YONEX BAG-9829 in HK?
    By 3radius in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 04-21-2009, 04:22 AM
  5. wtb yonex 9829 or 7829 or ns8000
    By allenzhou_ in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 03-10-2009, 03:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •