User Tag List

Page 106 of 159 FirstFirst ... 6 56 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,802 of 2691
  1. #1786
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they should stop going to ALIVE and ZOUK!!!

  2. #1787
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually think their best year where I have seen the best from them was 2010, but only in the World Championships. Ever saw their run in the WC? Remarkable badminton. The Asian Games had a drop of standard from them though, if they had played to WC form they would have won it. They played pretty well in the 2011 AE too, but I think from that point on it is downhill all the way.

  3. #1788
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    KKKTBH still the best in msia, can be use as sparring partners but for taufik, he is outta PBSI so he can do what he like
    disagree,they have less than 50% winning rate against malaysian pair as i stated previously.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    maybe I've missed those matches so can u please tell me which tournament? maybe not all of it, i just wanna know if I've missed any matches that they've lost. ( both in msia and international ) TQ.
    looks like kak helang replied u,i was away for raya,hehe.

  4. #1789
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    disagree,they have less than 50% winning rate against malaysian pair as i stated previously.
    They might not be the best on local ground, but they are definitely the best when it comes to potential to challenge the top pairs.

  5. #1790
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    They might not be the best on local ground, but they are definitely the best when it comes to potential to challenge the top pairs.
    that's because they get full attention and best sparring partner,that's mean,our 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th/9th/10th best pair only a sparring partner instead of future hope.
    this happen in ms too.
    none of them are treated as future prospect since they join bam.

  6. #1791
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    they should stop going to ALIVE and ZOUK!!!
    where is ALIVE and ZOUK located ? does TBH go too ?

  7. #1792
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,089
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    where is ALIVE and ZOUK located ? does TBH go too ?
    don't have much nightlife do you? lol....ALIVE is a bar at sunway while Zouk a nightclub near the petronas towers

  8. #1793
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    don't have much nightlife do you? lol....ALIVE is a bar at sunway while Zouk a nightclub near the petronas towers
    he doesnt know coz he is in Antartica
    and you are in Malacca but you clubbing a lot in KL??

  9. #1794
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    he doesnt know coz he is in Antartica
    and you are in Malacca but you clubbing a lot in KL??
    yes, and he doesn't know it is 24 hours daytime in antarctica, so how can i have a night life... haizzz...

  10. #1795
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    1,169
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The 'those were the days'

    KKK/TBH's most terrific and exhilarating form to watch is to me when they won the 2007 All England vs CY/FHF 21-15/21-18. Their match temperament were the best and the connection between each other was telepathic. The way KKK back then was that he could intercept very fast indeed owing to much of his lighter weight back then. Even his smashes were deadly although not as powerful as Tan. Till today, I still think that the combination is going down mostly because KKK is not pulling his weight, depending too much on TBH's powerful smashes to save him. KKK is just not fit enough.

  11. #1796
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melaka
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    KKK/TBH's most terrific and exhilarating form to watch is to me when they won the 2007 All England vs CY/FHF 21-15/21-18. Their match temperament were the best and the connection between each other was telepathic. The way KKK back then was that he could intercept very fast indeed owing to much of his lighter weight back then. Even his smashes were deadly although not as powerful as Tan. Till today, I still think that the combination is going down mostly because KKK is not pulling his weight, depending too much on TBH's powerful smashes to save him. KKK is just not fit enough.
    If you noticed KKK during the Olympics, then you might realize that he is indeed not a blubber anymore. Just wait till you see him in action in the upcoming tournaments.

  12. #1797
    Regular Member Cycril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in M'sia
    Posts
    384
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pathan View Post
    If you noticed KKK during the Olympics, then you might realize that he is indeed not a blubber anymore. Just wait till you see him in action in the upcoming tournaments.
    woo...IN-TE-RES-TING!

  13. #1798
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    KKK/TBH's most terrific and exhilarating form to watch is to me when they won the 2007 All England vs CY/FHF 21-15/21-18. Their match temperament were the best and the connection between each other was telepathic. The way KKK back then was that he could intercept very fast indeed owing to much of his lighter weight back then. Even his smashes were deadly although not as powerful as Tan. Till today, I still think that the combination is going down mostly because KKK is not pulling his weight, depending too much on TBH's powerful smashes to save him. KKK is just not fit enough.
    watch latest game please. . .sigh~

  14. #1799
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    1,169
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    watch latest game please. . .sigh~
    If You are implying the i have not watch them play and hence making this error, them I sigh also

  15. #1800
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    If You are implying the i have not watch them play and hence making this error, them I sigh also
    KKK was definitely the problem for the past one year since 2011 AE.
    But I think it is stupid to say that KKK is solely at fault for them losing in the Olympics. If your prejudice against KKK is strong though, there is nothing else I can say to convince you.

  16. #1801
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,981
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    如果BAM硬要拆散古/陈,他们可能会选择退出国家队。


    KOO Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong could resign from the national team if the BA of Malaysia (BAM) decides to split them.


    Their future...

  17. #1802
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    KKK is not pulling his weight, depending too much on TBH's powerful smashes to save him. KKK is just not fit enough.
    did you watched OG bro? depending too much on TBH's powerful smashes? I LOL-ed

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 06:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 06:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 01:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •