User Tag List

Page 107 of 159 FirstFirst ... 7 57 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,803 to 1,819 of 2691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    如果BAM硬要拆散古/陈,他们可能会选择退出国家队。

KOO Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong could resign from the national team if the BA of Malaysia (BAM) decides to split them.

Their future...
    I find it surprising considering the fact that 100000 people said TBH is fed up of KKK

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    did you watched OG bro? depending too much on TBH's powerful smashes? I LOL-ed
    Most of us have watched their matches during OG. It still pales in comparision with their 2010 WC and AG performances and I have been following their career since their 2006 win. After Rexy left,,their partnership is just waiting to be split

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Most of us have watched their matches during OG. It still pales in comparision with their 2010 WC and AG performances and I have been following their career since their 2006 win. After Rexy left,,their partnership is just waiting to be split
    That's not the point whether they were playing well together or not, but it always comes down to this :
    KKK/TBH wins - TBH smashed all the way, KKK still useless anyway, TBH carried him to victory
    KKK/TBH loses - KKK sucks, KKK fat, KKK bla bla bla bla bla, KKK lost them the game

What I want to stress is the fact that KKK is not the one solely responsible for losing the pair the game, especially at the Olympics. KKK put in a lot of effort in that match, especially in the match against CY/FHF and JJS/LYD where TBH showed little to no fighting spirit and made many unforced errors. KKK did make a lot of errors too but TBH did just as poor if not even worse, yet people dislike KKK so much as to just push the blame onto him again. For people talking about KKK's fancy style again, he was doing that way back in 2006 and he didn't receive as much criticism for it as it is now.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 09-04-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I find it surprising considering the fact that 100000 people said TBH is fed up of KKK
    Thats cos they didnt know TBH was the one who initiated the change coach thingy. Pang influenced TBH yes,but TBH was the one who wanted it,KKK had to agree.

Yeah, KKK is always known as the bad boy. TBH actually has weaker mental strength and stamina(considering he is younger) than KKK - all the while it has been like that.Perhaps better if they have different partner, TBH also can step up in leadership role. I observe he does that with others, even Ah How who is senior
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 09-04-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not the point whether they were playing well together or not, but it always comes down to this :
    KKK/TBH wins - TBH smashed all the way, KKK still useless anyway, TBH carried him to victory
    KKK/TBH loses - KKK sucks, KKK fat, KKK bla bla bla bla bla, KKK lost them the game

What I want to stress is the fact that KKK is not the one solely responsible for losing the pair the game, especially at the Olympics. KKK put in a lot of effort in that match, especially in the match against CY/FHF and JJS/LYD where TBH showed little to no fighting spirit and made many unforced errors. KKK did make a lot of errors too but TBH did just as poor if not even worse, yet people dislike KKK so much as to just push the blame onto him again. For people talking about KKK's fancy style again, he was doing that way back in 2006 and he didn't receive as much criticism for it as it is now.
    Simply agree. TBH's mental is at lost in 2nd game of OG 2012. To be honest, all those 'KKK not fit!', 'KKK too fancy', 'poor TBH have to cover KKK', 'KKK lifestyle leads to failure in court', and ya da ya da can't be used anymore if you REALLY watched OG 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aiya...if you watched the 2 matches, between KKK/TBH and CY/FHF and bronze medal game, LYD/JJS
    1st set, KKK did a few unnecessary errors...one is front net shot that KKK can tap easily but he choosed to drop cross court into his own court!!! if I am TBH, i will fed-up...if you see in 1st set, TBH produce few winners with his deadly smashes....he is doing his job well....but he need a partner that can support him....i think he is disappointed in set 2 against JJS/LYD, during 11 point break, he act like want to leave the court....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry some corrections, in SF against CY/FHF, 1st sets both KKK/TBH is totally out of sort
    but in 2nd, TBH did make some mistakes but KKK did wasted at least 2 unnecessary errors
    in point 7 all and 13 all...to be fair, both KKK/TBH is totally not in the same league as Cai/Fu

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they unwilling to start from zero again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    Who gonna pay their daily and monthly expenses when they start from zero? They also has to work their ass off to begin with sadding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i wonder how much is their 'hunger' towards reaching the top AGAIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Who gonna pay their daily and monthly expenses when they start from zero? They also has to work their ass off to begin with sadding
    After OG, I also went for "Just split la KKK/TBH!" but then I wouldnt want to start from zero too, if I can sit 'comfortably' on no.7 in the ranking, getting the pay and the bonus for being in the top 10...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    aiya...if you watched the 2 matches, between KKK/TBH and CY/FHF and bronze medal game, LYD/JJS
    1st set, KKK did a few unnecessary errors...one is front net shot that KKK can tap easily but he choosed to drop cross court into his own court!!! if I am TBH, i will fed-up...if you see in 1st set, TBH produce few winners with his deadly smashes....he is doing his job well....but he need a partner that can support him....i think he is disappointed in set 2 against JJS/LYD, during 11 point break, he act like want to leave the court....
    I mentioned this in my previous post. I thought he was lost, thinking it was game over and time to change court.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

English version of what SibugiChai posted:
    http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint...hreat-1.136277

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    After OG, I also went for "Just split la KKK/TBH!" but then I wouldnt want to start from zero too, if I can sit 'comfortably' on no.7 in the ranking, getting the pay and the bonus for being in the top 10...
    Just the name Diamond Pair can still earn them some $$
    like in China Super League, i heard some players are paid 6 digits...
    if this true....imagine they earn RM 100k and split half, RM 50k ...
    better than playing in Super Series

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not the point whether they were playing well together or not, but it always comes down to this :KKK/TBH wins - TBH smashed all the way, KKK still useless anyway, TBH carried him to victoryKKK/TBH loses - KKK sucks, KKK fat, KKK bla bla bla bla bla, KKK lost them the gameWhat I want to stress is the fact that KKK is not the one solely responsible for losing the pair the game, especially at the Olympics. KKK put in a lot of effort in that match, especially in the match against CY/FHF and JJS/LYD where TBH showed little to no fighting spirit and made many unforced errors. KKK did make a lot of errors too but TBH did just as poor if not even worse, yet people dislike KKK so much as to just push the blame onto him again. For people talking about KKK's fancy style again, he was doing that way back in 2006 and he didn't receive as much criticism for it as it is now.
    While your 'not solely to be blame' argument seems fine and dandy, did you stop to wonder that kkk's partner was frustrated thinking 'there he goes again with fancy shots and showing off instead of playing a prudent game'. So yea, it takes two to win a game and two to lose, but it only takes one to start the ball rolling to the dungeon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    While your 'not solely to be blame' argument seems fine and dandy, did you stop to wonder that kkk's partner was frustrated thinking 'there he goes again with fancy shots and showing off instead of playing a prudent game'. So yea, it takes two to win a game and two to lose, but it only takes one to start the ball rolling to the dungeon.
    1. this means the 1 frustrated and starts to give up is not mentally strong ( he shouldnt give up no matter what ).
    2. i believe he says this based on the performance in OG. . .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    1. this means the 1 frustrated and starts to give up is not mentally strong ( he shouldnt give up no matter what ).
    2. i believe he says this based on the performance in OG. . .
    Yes, frustrated means not mentally strong. However, it is easy for you to PREACH because you are not KKK's partner and, 2 WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT.