User Tag List

Page 119 of 159 FirstFirst ... 19 69 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 2,007 to 2,023 of 2691
  1. #2007
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    532
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    KOR, DEN and CHN MD pairs are like rock scissors paper.. there is no total domination from one country.

    KOR >CHN>DEN>KOR>CHN.........

    But they have one thing in common... they always own KKK/TBH.. lol
    I like this very much... hahaha, couldnt agree more!

  2. #2008
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,973
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    lol I noticed that too Fu is always the target when he's playing KSH or YYS. Poor guy...

    On the other hand... BoMo seem to love playing KOR pairs a lot more than others...

    KOR, DEN and CHN MD pairs are like rock scissors paper.. there is no total domination from one country.

    KOR >CHN>DEN>KOR>CHN.........

    But they have one thing in common... they always own KKK/TBH.. lol
    BoMo has been struggling to beat LeeChung for a long time till OG2012...

  3. #2009
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the 26-24 win over Denmark was pretty important for them. How long has it been since they won such a close match? Hopefully it makes them remember what is it like to win a close match.

  4. #2010
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At least they will have a good draw in the Worlds now.. That's why they lost , come on now.. Why else lose to a scratch .. LoL

  5. #2011
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,094
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I think the 26-24 win over Denmark was pretty important for them. How long has it been since they won such a close match? Hopefully it makes them remember what is it like to win a close match.
    True... but how about losing a close match a day later in the finals by only 2 points due to a fake smash drop into the net by Tan at 19 all, accompanied by a fake shout even?

  6. #2012
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    True... but how about losing a close match a day later in the finals by only 2 points due to a fake smash drop into the net by Tan at 19 all, accompanied by a fake shout even?
    A bit harsh Visor. They showed improvement.

  7. #2013
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,094
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    A bit harsh Visor. They showed improvement.
    I know... they've improved quite a lot. Even though they are smiling in between points but I can see the seriousness in Koo and Tan's faces as they prepare to serve and receive. Their defensive lifts are much better all the way to the corners opposite from the smasher forcing him to tire out by running back and forth, e.g. Issara, Mogensen causing them to make many unforced errors. Tan is smashing more smartly to conserve energy and Koo has avoided (mostly) playing his casual high risk showy shots (but he still couldn't control himself a few times) .

  8. #2014
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    I know... they've improved quite a lot. Even though they are smiling in between points but I can see the seriousness in Koo and Tan's faces as they prepare to serve and receive. Their defensive lifts are much better all the way to the corners opposite from the smasher forcing him to tire out by running back and forth, e.g. Issara, Mogensen causing them to make many unforced errors. Tan is smashing more smartly to conserve energy and Koo has avoided (mostly) playing his casual high risk showy shots (but he still couldn't control himself a few times) .
    Agree.... we should call this period of KOO-TAN REVIVAL

  9. #2015
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Agree.... we should call this period of KOO-TAN REVIVAL
    or should call it THE KOO-TAN RISES...

  10. #2016
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,974
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    or should call it THE KOO-TAN RISES...
    Both also can
    I am a fan of both, BoMo and Koo/Tan, however on the Denmark Premier Semis, i would prefer the MAS team advanced to the final, winning the final would be even more sweet as the first step for their currently better form. Hope they will be even more better on the next tourneys.

  11. #2017
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was so happy when they won the close match.

    Know what's the racket model they are using?

  12. #2018
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Voltrix Z force ltd.

  13. #2019
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tonight against lee yong dae/ko sung hyun again.. can koo/tan repeat their winning ways and extend their H2H record to 2-0?

  14. #2020
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,094
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Tonight against lee yong dae/ko sung hyun again.. can koo/tan repeat their winning ways and extend their H2H record to 2-0?
    And the answer is ... nope. 1-1 tie. Very tight and close match though... either many game points in the first and many match points in the decider. Good effort from the lads... could've gone either way.

  15. #2021
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it looks like beside MDs from China and Korea, other countries' representatives are 'piece of cakes' for Koo/Tan......

  16. #2022
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lack of confidence and belief hence all the defensive lifts but .... maybe .... a spark is starting to show through

  17. #2023
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    good try by the MAS pair... although LYD proved too much for them this time.

    see you in Hong KONG guyz...

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 06:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 06:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 01:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •