User Tag List

Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

morphy, can I be your fanboi/fangal?

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The kkk/tbh fanboism is really showing off. Maybe KKK/TBH should not just split up but quit pro badminton altogether and form their own Cantonese pop duo. They'd be a huge hit. Too bad Twins name is already taken..need to come up with something else. I'm sure they'll still retain the same fans probably even get bigger, more famous and make more $$$ than when they were playing badminton.
    ..and the best part about it is they can still keep their blonde do! [/quote]

Well, too bad TBH can't even sing a complete sentense for a song
    BTW, They must get through Simon Coldwell first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading today's NST article, i should say that KKK's disappointing attitude is pulling TBH down, they should split up after OG. TBH will be better of with Zakry (since Fairuz is prone to mind short circuit )

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy View Post
    After reading today's NST article, i should say that KKK's disappointing attitude is pulling TBH down, they should split up after OG. TBH will be better of with Zakry (since Fairuz is prone to mind short circuit )
    Then we'll have one Shortie & one Tallie. Very interesting to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we look around at the top pairs out there now like MK/HS, Cai/Fu, TG/CW, JJS/LYD etc you will not find one with an overdosed of accessories i.e. gold rings, bracelets, coloured hairdos and all. They are all grounded and focused. In short, they are pro shuttlers not some wanna be pop star or Ah Long.

The problem with our Malaysian badminton players are once they win one major title .. or etc, in KKK/TBH's case, a good run of bagging the AG gold, then the AE and SO last year, things got to their heads. Somehow our system do not have the checks and balances to bring these shuttlers back down to earth. Instead of taking out the whip, our politicians further compounded the problem by taking them on a parade.

However, I believe it is still not too late for KKK/TBH, but they must do away with the big time Charlie attitude and they gotta do away with it fast cos' time is running out. Failing to do so, what we are seeing now with Hafiz, we will see in KKK/TBH for sure.

KKK/TBH really gotta shape up. Go back to basics and start looking like pro shuttlers on court rather than some Ah Longs or wanna be HK pop stars. Cancel all product promotion deals etc and just work with Rexy. Back to basics stuff actually.

As for Rexy, I doubt the man will be staying past this year. Infact, I got a feeling he may either quit for real after or maybe even before the Olympics. And this is a waste. We are just unable to make full use of this legend who has done it all during his playing days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ace pair faces Olympic axe

Quoted from the NST:

WORLD No 3 doubles pair Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong face the possibility of being axed from the Beijing Olympic Games contingent if the former does not improve on his discipline.

National doubles coach Rexy Mainaky, never one to berate his charges in the media, has labelled Kien Keat as "big headed and non-committal" and lacks focus both on and off the court.

"I have spoken to Kien Keat about it several times but he does not want to listen. He is too big headed and even his partner Boon Heong is fed-up with him," said Rexy yesterday when contacted in Basel where the Swiss Open is being played.

"The thing that frightens me the most is the rumours I have been hearing about his lifestyle. If women are the main reason for his downfall, he better stay away from the sport.

"Let's see what happens in the coming weeks. If he does not improve, I will have no choice but to drop them from the Olympics."

Rexy said that he had the option of dropping Kien Keat-Boon Heong as two other pairs are in the top-16 bracket.

Choong Tan Fook-Lee Wan Wah, semi-finalists at the recent All-England Championships and Swiss Open, are World No 4 while Mohd Zakry Latif-Mohd Fairuzizuan are ranked 14.

"At this stage, both these pairs have a better chance of winning an Olympic medal in Beijing compared to them (Kien Keat-Boon Heong).

"I hope that if I am forced to drop the Kien Keat and Boon Heong combination, the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) will fully support my decision."

Kien Keat-Boon Heong, after a fantastic outing last year, have failed to make an impact so far this year.

In the Malaysian Open season opener in January, they lost in the second round before being shown the door in the first round of the All-England.

In the Swiss Open, which concluded yesterday, Kien Keat and Boon Heong fell in the second stage.

The scary thing is that all of their losses have been against lower ranked opponents.

However, Rexy said he had no plans to quit as national doubles coach.

"I will commit to my contract till it expires in 2009," he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If women are the main reason for his downfall, he better stay away from the sport.

Wow ! Finally and as expected the Charlie fall into Pink's trap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it sounds like rexy will only stay on until his contract ends. and i can't believe i am saying this, but pemuda might have been right about KKK. not about the accessories and the blonde hairdo but maybe the arrogant attitude and the lackadaisical approach to training.

but i do still hope for a turnaround. they can play so well together and it is a shame to let other matters cloud their judgement and break their pairing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kkk/tbh will bounce back.
    rexy will stay.
    It is well understandable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morphy View Post
    Is quite funny reading comments from KKK fanbois or fangals rather. I guess every flashy, precocious baddy star has to have their own teenybopper groupies just like Britney (ironic that comparison with her and KKK was brought up also ).
    know something?
    sometimes being a simple spongebob is the greatest life u could ever have.
    Ask something simple.Lead a simple life.
    hard to be loyal.Im trying my best.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default It's going to be interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Quoted from the NST:

WORLD No 3 doubles pair Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong face the possibility of being axed from the Beijing Olympic Games contingent if the former does not improve on his discipline. .
    Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    it sounds like rexy will only stay on until his contract ends. and i can't believe i am saying this, but pemuda might have been right about KKK. not about the accessories and the blonde hairdo but maybe the arrogant attitude and the lackadaisical approach to training.
    ...first, KKK was with CCM...Now, he's with TBH and their partnership is in danger of collapsing. Will KKK have a new MD partner soon??..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is always possible.
    Just hope it wont be now.I personally was not ready.
    With osh,ccm n tbh.Kkk did give something with each of his partners.
    Recognise the achievements.At least in part of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    If women are the main reason for his downfall, he better stay away from the sport.

Wow ! Finally and as expected the Charlie fall into Pink's trap
    Oh no..This is really serious problem...Is he really this kind of person???His image may ruin after this article has been posted..He is just 21 years old and already fooling around with womens???I hope this is not true..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jess...Of course not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    jess...Of course not.
    koo_fan....I really hope so this is not true because i am also his fan and i hope he is not like this which describe by the article..Really feel sad when i read the news..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REXY certainly wont simply speculate rumours/gossip in public. There is very obvius something is not right in KKK personal life..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post

but i do still hope for a turnaround. they can play so well together and it is a shame to let other matters cloud their judgement and break their pairing.

I'm speechless. And that probably expains the rain coming down in Vancouver today.

I must say, it's quite classy and brave of you put this in writing. I'm a fan of azabaz_ipoh.

-dave

Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast