User Tag List

Page 125 of 159 FirstFirst ... 25 75 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,109 to 2,125 of 2691
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    tomorrow Koo/Tan will face Olympic champion Fu/Cai, if Koo/Tan win HK SS, I want them to do 'Gangnam Style' right after they win the matchpoint...
    KOO is famous for his 'freestyle' on court.. not necessary to do it after they win the match point though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have 'Wind and Cloud' phobia syndrome..............they will lose !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even KSH/LYD could beat Cai/Fu...

The truth hurts, but ever since KKK/TBH started playing together they were never champion material, maybe a world top 5 pair..... but not the best.

Even during 2006-2010 , when they were ranked number 1, they had to raise their game to beat the likes of Cai/Fu or DEN/KOR pairs each time they met. During this period they overachieved at best. and many times there were INA pairs like Alvin/Chandra , Kido/Setiawan to brush away other KOR/DEN pairs or Cai/Fu each time so Koo/Tan could win titles by avoiding other bogey pairs they struggled against.

During 2006-2010, pairs like Zaky/Fairuzizuan , Kido/Setiawan could win major titles. Now there are more fast and furious pairs like KSH/LYD, KIM/KIM on the scene... this puts Koo/Tan out of the picture...

Whether we like it or not, this is as good as it gets for Koo/Tan. (Reaching semis/finals on a consistent basis.). For all Koo/TAn fans out there, you should relish the form they are in right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They have lost the hunger to play and win titles. Yes, they still can remain top 10 in the rankings and reach at least the QF in future tournaments. Nevertheless, they just don't have the heart to go all out and win against top pairs. Too relax and not serious on the court I would say. BAM should have the guts to punish them in order for them to improve their attitude towards the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think they are too relax, lost hunger to win bla bla ... it has become their style of play and if not, does it mean going inside the court looking like rambo can come out a winner? just look at the champion prize money and that of runner up maybe we should give credit to the winner instead. It was the chinese pair that kept their rhythm high and pressure on them forcing them to concede defeat eventually ...
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 11-25-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give them chance la..stil got malaysia open next year.. i think their main focus right now is that tournament in malaysia!...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Give them chance la..stil got malaysia open next year.. i think their main focus right now is that tournament in malaysia!...
    doubt that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think they forever only get runner-up or as finalists...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    i think they forever only get runner-up or as finalists...
    If all top pairs play.......they will only managed QF or the best will be SF only.......la

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are now SF and runner up materials...so considered achieve their objectives already...
    after OG, quite consistent....so good enough...i have no complaint....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    they are now SF and runner up materials...so considered achieve their objectives already...
    after OG, quite consistent....so good enough...i have no complaint....
    'Good enough'...ok la better than nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    Even KSH/LYD could beat Cai/Fu...

The truth hurts, but ever since KKK/TBH started playing together they were never champion material, maybe a world top 5 pair..... but not the best.

Even during 2006-2010 , when they were ranked number 1, they had to raise their game to beat the likes of Cai/Fu or DEN/KOR pairs each time they met. During this period they overachieved at best. and many times there were INA pairs like Alvin/Chandra , Kido/Setiawan to brush away other KOR/DEN pairs or Cai/Fu each time so Koo/Tan could win titles by avoiding other bogey pairs they struggled against.

During 2006-2010, pairs like Zaky/Fairuzizuan , Kido/Setiawan could win major titles. Now there are more fast and furious pairs like KSH/LYD, KIM/KIM on the scene... this puts Koo/Tan out of the picture...

Whether we like it or not, this is as good as it gets for Koo/Tan. (Reaching semis/finals on a consistent basis.). For all Koo/TAn fans out there, you should relish the form they are in right now.
    People like you are never satisfied and always got something negative to say. Even when they were winning you say they overachieved, got lucky etc.

Even if KKK/TBH beat Cai/Fu yesterday you might come up with an excuse, not good enough because never win in style. So they lost so what? At least they are doing so much better now compared to before where always out 1st or 2nd round.

Wait a minute, I am sure you got another negative comment to justify why this is the case. I give up.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    I don't think they are too relax, lost hunger to win bla bla ... it has become their style of play and if not, does it mean going inside the court looking like rambo can come out a winner? just look at the champion prize money and that of runner up maybe we should give credit to the winner instead. It was the chinese pair that kept their rhythm high and pressure on them forcing them to concede defeat eventually ...
    Have to agree. I was watching the game from above. What I see is Cai/Fu already moving to cover shots before the shuttle is hit by Tan/Koo when Cai/Fu want to raise their game. Either Cai/Fu have reached a higher level of badminton awareness that is above all other pairs. or Cai/Fu are very used to the shots that Tan/Koo make. I.e. the Tan/Koo pairing are predictable. Obviously, Tan/Koo are still good but yes, can they get to become the best is debatable.

Other countries have also changed their pairings. If the TBH/KKK combination doesn't work out, then M'sia are going to be stuck. Splitting KKK/TBH into new partnerships will mean having lost time over other countries.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Have to agree. I was watching the game from above. What I see is Cai/Fu already moving to cover shots before the shuttle is hit by Tan/Koo when Cai/Fu want to raise their game.
    This is really something & I believe CBA able to do that, considering they have molded Chen Long to be so ready with LCW attack.

Nonetheless, i have nothing to be complained about KKK/TBH. They have raised their game in the OG and being quite consistant prior OG is really something. What i notice at yesterday match is that KKK is not as sharp as CY at front of the net, hence CHN pair have more opportunity to attack. Everytime KKK tries to make the game changing from defensive to attacking, CY in most of the time able to change it in CBA duo's favor again. In short, KKK is not as fast as CY, if he wants to somewhat compete in the same rhythm as CY in the front court, he needs to cut down some Body fat, being as lean as CY.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Have to agree. I was watching the game from above. What I see is Cai/Fu already moving to cover shots before the shuttle is hit by Tan/Koo when Cai/Fu want to raise their game. Either Cai/Fu have reached a higher level of badminton awareness that is above all other pairs. or Cai/Fu are very used to the shots that Tan/Koo make. I.e. the Tan/Koo pairing are predictable. Obviously, Tan/Koo are still good but yes, can they get to become the best is debatable.Other countries have also changed their pairings. If the TBH/KKK combination doesn't work out, then M'sia are going to be stuck. Splitting KKK/TBH into new partnerships will mean having lost time over other countries.
    Actually BAM has been trying to do that, split kkk/tbh ... for quite many years already

Watching their encounter was like knowing the end results

even before the umpire say 'play'

they have to split definitely

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    If all top pairs play.......they will only managed QF or the best will be SF only.......la
    Or maybe 1st or 2nd round??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    People like you are never satisfied and always got something negative to say. Even when they were winning you say they overachieved, got lucky etc.

Even if KKK/TBH beat Cai/Fu yesterday you might come up with an excuse, not good enough because never win in style. So they lost so what? At least they are doing so much better now compared to before where always out 1st or 2nd round.

Wait a minute, I am sure you got another negative comment to justify why this is the case. I give up.
    I didn't say I wasn't satisfied... I just said this is as good as it gets for Koo/Tan(reaching semis/finals on consistent basis) and that Koo/Tan fans shouldn't expect them to be world champions or consistent super series winners...

in fact, I implied that I am already satisfied because I know this is the best they can do...

-------
    Last edited by julianng; 11-26-2012 at 01:52 AM.