User Tag List

Page 126 of 156 FirstFirst ... 26 76 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,142 of 2651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is a never ending argument... It is very clear whether in this thread, this forum or other forums, there are basically two groups of ppl. One is those who think that KKK/TBH should have been better, should have been the world no.1 and did not performed to their best... another group is very supportive of them, satisfied with their recent semi finals/finals achievements..

So.. it is just not going to end... why not we just respect one another's opinion on them. Different ppl have different expectation, some higher, some lower. I for one thinks that they should have done better and not waste their chances. They already wasted few years after they first going downhill due to miscommunication between them. If you watch them play, you can see that they can play much better if they talk more on court, encourage each other more. But once they get slightly pissed with the poor performance of their partner, the game is gone case...

2. Likes julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Actually BAM has been trying to do that, split kkk/tbh ... for quite many years already

Watching their encounter was like knowing the end results
    even before the umpire say 'play'
    they have to split definitely
    Sir, we have been discussing this split thing since...since... for years already BUT BAM want to give chance till WC 2013

4. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe they can change their playground to lower ranked tournament, i.e. GP or even IC, see whether they can win or not.

If do not want people critise / demanding, dont become badminton player in Malaysia. Can choose other sports like Lawn Ball, Snooker, guli etc where less focus from people in Malaysia. Win or lost nobody will care and less stress also.

I have been so long didnt watch this pair play. Cannot tahan everytime have to throw my cup to my Samsung LED TV while watching their face and their so-called creative, entertaining and skillful type of play style.

They are very lucky. Born in Malaysia, play for Malaysia. As a Bolehland, we give chances and chances, especially for badminton shuttlers. And also not to forget, excuse and excuse.

Lets hope they can win another 1 or 2 SS titles before their retirement. This is more realistic.

This pair have more than enough chances being given to hope that they can rise again.

6. Likes davlee, julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are malaysia's best hope. never give up on them!

8. Likes julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    Maybe they can change their playground to lower ranked tournament, i.e. GP or even IC, see whether they can win or not.

If do not want people critise / demanding, dont become badminton player in Malaysia. Can choose other sports like Lawn Ball, Snooker, guli etc where less focus from people in Malaysia. Win or lost nobody will care and less stress also.

I have been so long didnt watch this pair play. Cannot tahan everytime have to throw my cup to my Samsung LED TV while watching their face and their so-called creative, entertaining and skillful type of play style.

They are very lucky. Born in Malaysia, play for Malaysia. As a Bolehland, we give chances and chances, especially for badminton shuttlers. And also not to forget, excuse and excuse.

Lets hope they can win another 1 or 2 SS titles before their retirement. This is more realistic.

This pair have more than enough chances being given to hope that they can rise again.
    i thought it was ur remote control?
    now u throw ur cup also ah?
    the nescafe wasted

10. Likes julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    the nescafe wasted
    Oh, a cup of nescafe is much more cheaper than a remote control to be replaced.

12. Likes limsy, julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But the coffee can kaput the LED TV!

14. Likes julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    But the coffee can kaput the LED TV!
    Finally i realise that TV is much much expensive than the cup and the remote. So, i quit watching them play to save my money on replacing my cup, my nescafe and my TV.

16. Likes Gingerbeer, limsy, julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    I didn't say I wasn't satisfied... I just said this is as good as it gets for Koo/Tan(reaching semis/finals on consistent basis) and that Koo/Tan fans shouldn't expect them to be world champions or consistent super series winners...

in fact, I implied that I am already satisfied because I know this is the best they can do...

-------
    I think what we will see is a pattern of semifinal/final and possibly SS wins short term as other pairings from other countries settle down and develop. Later, the other countries pairs will catch up an overtake TBH/KKK.

18. Likes maxout, Dato A, julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They already commit if cannot make it to WC2013 final will split. So give them chance make some more money before too old. Right now better look at what they can improve. I think you guys have a lot suggestions. I think they have courage enough to commit this unless WC2013 no top player playing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    the nescafe wasted
    COnsider better already. Last time he wanted to smash his TV, even more wasted

21. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct, Correct, esp if paper cup

23. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the best, fast and easiest way to get result is to ask bwf to score differently, a point for a save between the legs, 2 points for hitting from behind the body, 5 points for winning a rally from defense. and ya....15 points if making a over head cross court drop at the net.

25. Likes julianng liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    the best, fast and easiest way to get result is to ask bwf to score differently, a point for a save between the legs, 2 points for hitting from behind the body, 5 points for winning a rally from defense. and ya....15 points if making a over head cross court drop at the net.
    you read my mind lol... this is his problem.. he plays too fancy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    You must be concrete mad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with KKK is he depends too much on fancy play. You can clearly see that after winning a point with a fancy stroke, he pumps up his fist, and then for the rest of game, he thinks that he has won it, just because of that fancy point. That is why it's win one point, lose a few more points, win one point, lose bloody few more.

29. Likes julianng, maxout liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reckoned that this kind of frustration outpouring from majority here is also because TBH's a freaking torpedo with his smashes and just because KKK wants to show off and be a hero, TBH is sacrificed. I mean, if you want to be a hero and be responsible for all your own consequences, go and play singles. When you play doubles, you have a responsibility and you owe it to your partner also, not only yourself. If you want to throw away the game, go play singles. And for those are easily contented this type of wasteful and unprofessional attitude, go to a kindergarten badminton forum. There's it's politically and ethically correct to give them a chance and a pat on the back even though their play is horrendous, because they're in kindergarten. Back over here, it's the SS. If I were LCW, I'd give his best man a kick in the butt. It's for his own good, believe me.

Furthermore, FHF/CY was not even at the 90% form, 80% to be lenient. And our boys couldn't manage to take a game off them. KKK has to kick off this habit of thinking winning a point with a fancy play and thinks that he has won the game! It's not a one point game!

31. Likes danielwong, julianng liked this post