User Tag List

Page 127 of 159 FirstFirst ... 27 77 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 2,143 to 2,159 of 2689
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    the best, fast and easiest way to get result is to ask bwf to score differently, a point for a save between the legs, 2 points for hitting from behind the body, 5 points for winning a rally from defense. and ya....15 points if making a over head cross court drop at the net.
    and 21 points for shouting in your opponents face after winning a rally with a fancy shot.

he surely win every super series title this way...

--------
    Last edited by julianng; 11-26-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so funny reading all the comments...
    during the HKO final, when KKK/TBH started superbly or CY/FHF havent really settle down
    they managed to lead at 10-4 or something??? I can see that KKK is so proud and
    happy as few of his tricks is working and the spectators seems happy...
    then the downfall started with few silly mistakes from him and the rest i think we can guess the endings already

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, now that Cai/Fu failed to score enough points for the SS finals next month, and Ko/Lee is too new to get enough points, the only serious obstacle for Koo/Tan for the championship would be their old nemesis BoeMo. Hope they come up with a good strategy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ython View Post
    They already commit if cannot make it to WC2013 final will split. So give them chance make some more money before too old. Right now better look at what they can improve. I think you guys have a lot suggestions. I think they have courage enough to commit this unless WC2013 no top player playing.
    I beg to differ... yes, they already commit to split if cannot make it to WC2013 but this is not the first time they are given the chance. If you can remember, I think they are given so so so many chances even during Rexy time and yet they still did not take advantage of it. I remember everytime when they lost terribly, the newspaper will always tell us that they will try their best in the next tournament, that they will put down their past and prove it in the next tournament... many many times already. If they knew eventually they will get old, then they should have made more money during their prime and during their younger days... now is kinda too late. Courage to commit? I think that is not courage. I think they themselves knew if they are to split, they might not even be able to enter anymore semifinals and finals and they are not young anymore. Would you like to risk it? If BAM wants to split them, it should have been few years back and not after 2013...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK says he will leave the BAM campus if splitted. The question here is, do you think TBH will follow suit? TBH has his career to think of also. As for KKK, what do you think his fortunes are after leaving?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    KKK says he will leave the BAM campus if splitted. The question here is, do you think TBH will follow suit? TBH has his career to think of also. As for KKK, what do you think his fortunes are after leaving?
    Player power again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    the best, fast and easiest way to get result is to ask bwf to score differently, a point for a save between the legs, 2 points for hitting from behind the body, 5 points for winning a rally from defense. and ya....15 points if making a over head cross court drop at the net.
    I think KKK likes the attention...

everytime he logs in to BC to read threads like 'KKK going downhill' or 'KKK better without rexy' he likes to see comments that 'he plays too fancy' or 'he plays spectacular shots but keep losing' he gets satisfied that he attracted all the attention to himself....

so what we should do is give reverse negative comments like 'his shots are so lousy...' or 'even my grandmother could hit better...' , only then he would play the opposite of what we comment on BC... sounds like a plan ?

------------
    Last edited by julianng; 11-27-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Showboating again and not having the belief they could win. As soon as CY/FHF started to get in the ascendancy KKK/TBH seemed defeated. But it was a blistering start. KKK/TBH need to be able to change their game plan as they are just scrapping by using flamboyant shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    He cab be a badminton clown like the Harlem Globetrotters - badminton equiv - He will be RICH

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There's nothing wrong with showboating and flamboyance... when it works.

During the Ko/Lee vs Koo/Tan match at the French Open, Gill Clark commented that Koo is the most creative and entertaining player, noting that no one else plays the shots he does. All the while, you can hear the crowd totally enjoying the match, with multiple racket exchanges, many behind the back and between the leg shots, one or two full pirouette shots, several sitting on the ground shots.

I know I enjoyed it.
    More so than the usual same old boring smashfest of BoeMo and CaiFu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post

During the Ko/Lee vs Koo/Tan match at the French Open, Gill Clark commented that Koo is the most creative and entertaining player, noting that no one else plays the shots he does. All the while, you can hear the crowd totally enjoying the match, with multiple racket exchanges, many behind the back and between the leg shots, one or two full pirouette shots, several sitting on the ground shots.

I know I enjoyed it.
    if his objectives of going into a match is to entertain, then is fine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I enjoyed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    But when REPRESENTING MALAYSIA, we expect them to be serious and TO TRY and WIN ... if they want to go showboating and play fancy trick-shots ... GO INDEPENDENT, don't represent Malaysia !

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    Like some others have suggested, perhaps BWF should consider changing the points system to give extra points for style and creative shots like between the legs and full pirouttes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like some others have suggested, perhaps BWF should consider changing the points system to give extra points for style and creative shots like between the legs and full pirouttes.
    we can always add another new name to the sport
    badmintonrama....like those Rhythmatic Gymnastics
    if i am not wrong...this event can get cert one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know I enjoyed it.
    Yeah. KKK can do this against weak opponents or when leading by a mile.
    It really pisses a lot of people off when he does it and it does not work.

I think if we take this part of his game out, his performance will go down.

Talking about BoeMo, their recent match against Koo/Tan was one of the most boring I have ever witnessed. BoMoe were just winning points off service.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Talking about BoeMo, their recent match against Koo/Tan was one of the most boring I have ever witnessed. BoMoe were just winning points off service.
    When BoeMo are on fire, as they were in China Open, the rallies are non existent as they have the first 3 shots down perfect and nothing gets past the server. And when it does, the rear guy just pounds it down and that's the end of it. Very clinical but boring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK can reach atleast the semi finals of the SS finals in december if he plays like the last 3 months....

BoMo should take the SS final title if they are fully prepared... the question is if the KOR pairs are still motivated enough to try and steal the title away from BoMO next month... I think they can... but it requires a really good fight from Lee Yong Dae...