User Tag List

Page 135 of 159 FirstFirst ... 35 85 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,279 to 2,295 of 2691
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    what a game !!

useless KKK...
    this is what happens after you become rich...
    He just wants to finish early so that he can go shopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watched them play, bunch of clowns really. KKK is playing club level badminton, yu yang could probably smash harder than him. Tan's playing decent but you could tell as the match progresses, hes really not giving a fk anymore since KKK would hit simple kill shots out or into the net.

They used to be one of the most exciting and electrifying mens doubles pair around...man did they go downhill. They are not even that old, i mean old man frontman cai yun is making KKK look like a fat moving slob.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think they have a last fight in them....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rubbish .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Surprise some are still following their matches,

their games are getting somewhere

close to nowhere

or is it every of their opponents are getting better?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets not be so harsh on them.. Yes, they have not been performing but alot of other MD pairs are not performing either, so KKK/TBH can be part of that group. The fact that they can win matches, about one or two in a competition proved to be that they can play decently... If not winning titles means useless, I'm very sad to tell everyone that only one pair is qualify to be in national team in a tournament, do we have to sack the rest that lost out early? And the truth is, they have been performing better than their teamates in tournaments. Please be fair to them, think of them as an ordinary MD pair and not 'once-very-great-and-now-very-sucky-pair'. And I seriously doubt that BAM have the guts to pull them out of WC right now. Even if they do not reach finals, I think they will still be given chance and more time, BAM will come up with excuses for them because, basically, there are no other pairs in Malaysia that can be counted on. Even if KKK/TBH sucks, they manage to reach semi or finals once in a while and that is very good for BAM's MD department, dont you think so?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yayachico View Post
    Lets not be so harsh on them.. Yes, they have not been performing but alot of other MD pairs are not performing either, so KKK/TBH can be part of that group. The fact that they can win matches, about one or two in a competition proved to be that they can play decently... If not winning titles means useless, I'm very sad to tell everyone that only one pair is qualify to be in national team in a tournament, do we have to sack the rest that lost out early? And the truth is, they have been performing better than their teamates in tournaments. Please be fair to them, think of them as an ordinary MD pair and not 'once-very-great-and-now-very-sucky-pair'. And I seriously doubt that BAM have the guts to pull them out of WC right now. Even if they do not reach finals, I think they will still be given chance and more time, BAM will come up with excuses for them because, basically, there are no other pairs in Malaysia that can be counted on. Even if KKK/TBH sucks, they manage to reach semi or finals once in a while and that is very good for BAM's MD department, dont you think so?
    This is a very relevant dilemma. As I predicted someway back, keeping them together was a gamble after the olympics. Although they got to 4th place in the Olympics, keeping the partnership together is really only a short term gain whilst other pairs are going rearrangement. Given that the ultimate target was the world championships, other newer pairs are fresher and better motivated.

The TBH/KKK combo probably feel that they cannot change much as a pair. For the opponents, Koo/Tan's game is well known to other teams and can be picked at. The other top pairs who did stay together after the olympics are Boe/Mogensen. They got to no.1 - I'd be very interested if they can maintain their form. Probably have a chance because they haven't been playing year and years together (unlike Koo/Tan). Cai/Fu are too established but they have proven their quality in grinding out results when the going gets tough.

You have to wonder, although the other men's doubles aren't performing, is it the pair above them (i.e. Koo/Tan) restricting the performance of the rest of the team? It's very sad to see an athlete(s) become demotivated. Rather like Taufik who I'd rather seen retire earlier - not stretch out with 1st or 2nd round losses. But that's another story because I think has something to do with his sponsorship deal.
    Last edited by Cheung; 06-14-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    He just wants to finish early so that he can go shopping.
    agree... !! what kind of attitude is this .... many times in the match TBH wants to do a smash at the back , but KKK just hit the ball into the net... wasted their chance so many times...

really dissapointing watching them play right now.... if this goes on, it won't be surprise if they didn't even past the 1st round in the World Championship next month... their ranking is World Number 3 but they played like World Number 333....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yayachico View Post
    The other way of looking at it is this...

KKK/TBH - What do we give a damn about performing our best and beating all the top pairs. Since we are still the best in Msia, BAM still needs us. The younger ones are not on par with us yet... so, we just take our own sweet time, enjoying little badminton and more shopping. Our spot are not threaten at all... so why do we have to work so hard??? Just enjoy...

Lets not be so harsh on them? What???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would rather see a spirited display from school kids rather the than the attitude of these so called world class talented MD pair. So disappointing.

We need to bring new pairs to the front. Even if we lose... at least the bad attitude is gone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by green.blood View Post
    I would rather see a spirited display from school kids rather the than the attitude of these so called world class talented MD pair. So disappointing.

We need to bring new pairs to the front. Even if we lose... at least the bad attitude is gone...
    Yeah... They were great when they were hungry back then... now already full and lazy to move. Never saw their commitment in the game also. Both player same... Tan also makes lots of mistakes.

Should allow the younger pair who are now hungry and more committed to play more in international arena...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully they can rise once more... I believe there still many years of goods badminton in them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Hopefully they can rise once more... I believe there still many years of goods badminton in them...
    To be honest, I dont think they have another shot at it anymore... There are many younger pairs rising up and rising up fast and most of them are better than them. They are now waiting to retire a shameful way... If they split up, maybe they still can get to top 5 but not no. 1 anymore... They should have split up much earlier... just like Markis and Setiawan

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    To be honest, I dont think they have another shot at it anymore... There are many younger pairs rising up and rising up fast and most of them are better than them. They are now waiting to retire a shameful way... If they split up, maybe they still can get to top 5 but not no. 1 anymore... They should have split up much earlier... just like Markis and Setiawan
    my head tell me the same but my hearts long for them to return to their best. If they can rise again, it's like prodigal son return.

kido and setiawan are making waves with their new partners, maybe they can do the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    my head tell me the same but my hearts long for them to return to their best. If they can rise again, it's like prodigal son
    I certainly hope so as my heart also wants them to win

I have already given hope on them 3 years ago

but bam still gives them the best attention

Just look at those younger md players,

those former u18 world junior champ (2009-2011)

Just look at their ranking now compare to ina and china young md players, same batch

they were not given the same attention like ah koo and ah tan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You hope that they still can win, BAM still hope they can win but the fact is, they themselves dont hope they can win... so how?

The problem lies with BAM and the whole training camp... all good coaches got kicked out and now left who?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason why the younger players aren't able to dethrone them back home

is because of the attention given

Obviously more for the top pair than the rest.

Since there was some mentioning somewhere

the younger pairs will be given more concentration,

its a matter of time there will be some changes in mas md lineup.

Lets hope tkh dare to do that - teach the young to beat the old

like what other countries md are banging ah koo and ah tan lol
    Last edited by pBmMalaysia; 06-14-2013 at 01:56 PM.