User Tag List

Page 14 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    What KKK needs is a good dressing down by Rexy & BAM. If need be, throw the guy into the reserves pool and let him simmer there for sometime.
    And NSC, since NSC Director also want to meet them (& LCW) to "explain losses at AE". The simmering may even start during TC Finals -> uncles as 1st MD, Fuzzy as 2nd MD, TBH & any of the remaining 6 players as 3rd MD.

MD has a large pool of ppl to pick from. Rexy dared to 'ground' CTF/LWW & CCM during AG 2006, he would dare to ground any other player - so far BAM did not over rule his decision.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azabaz_ipoh View Post
    it sounds like rexy will only stay on until his contract ends. and i can't believe i am saying this, but pemuda might have been right about KKK. not about the accessories and the blonde hairdo but maybe the arrogant attitude and the lackadaisical approach to training.

but i do still hope for a turnaround. they can play so well together and it is a shame to let other matters cloud their judgement and break their pairing.
    BAM's Ganga Rao said BAM will back Rexy if Rexy decides to drop them from OG 2008 but not finalised yet. Actually it says, they might be dropped from OG, not split up but everyone got the idea it would be so cos Rexy said "TBH also fed up with his partner."

Yup, both are very talented, the best of their respective batch, went straight to senior squad at 18, some pairs at 21 still in back-up squad - would be sad if such good combination goes to waste.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    I am sick.........feeling better
    Another round of flu & cough for our battered Hau-Ge??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    actually, i know for sure...during China Open last year..Rexy had to warn KKK to be back by midnite if not, he would not be sent to HKG Open....KKK did go back to hotel before 12...
    ..i can imagine him arriving back in his room at 11:59:56 pm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    BAM's Ganga Rao said BAM will back Rexy if Rexy decides to drop them from OG 2008 but not finalised yet. Actually it says, they might be dropped from OG, not split up but everyone got the idea it would be so cos Rexy said "TBH also fed up with his partner."

Yup, both are very talented, the best of their respective batch, went straight to senior squad at 18, some pairs at 21 still in back-up squad - would be sad if such good combination goes to waste.
    If the situation get worse, they will be dropped and most likely split up. If not KKK's problem will be wasting TBH's talent. IF that happens, KKK will lost all the respect he once had & a big embarrassment for Malaysians.
    Last edited by zqloy; 03-17-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

KKK can switch to MS since he's fast enuf to cover whole court, still can change dept
    Well, this is a very useful idea.
    After all, Koo Kien Keat has been blamed for usurping Tan Boon Heong's role as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah, is it possible to go further downhill?
    1st round exit in the AE followed by a 2nd round exit in the SO, can't really get much worse than that unless you have to play in the qualifiers.

every time i look at tournamentsoftware and see KKK/TBH up against any of the top 20 pairs at the moment, i can no longer say for certain that they're going to make it through.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Well, this is a very useful idea.
    After all, Koo Kien Keat has been blamed for usurping Tan Boon Heong's role as well
    Well... since Rexy has being commenting on KKK being "one man show" since WC 2006, in 2007 -"trying to cover for TBH all the time" and now "individualistic"....and Ants did say KKK used to also play MS during his junior days. And the Sports Science expert saying KKK is "the most complete player physically"
    Might as well KKK have whole court to himself & be as individualistic as he pleases.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And NSC, since NSC Director also want to meet them (& LCW) to "explain losses at AE". The simmering may even start during TC Finals -> uncles as 1st MD, Fuzzy as 2nd MD, TBH & any of the remaining 6 players as 3rd MD.

MD has a large pool of ppl to pick from. Rexy dared to 'ground' CTF/LWW & CCM during AG 2006, he would dare to ground any other player - so far BAM did not over rule his decision.
    Yes, I am afraid the time to crack the whip has come, a bit overdue in my opinion. BAM & NSC needs to crack that whip really hard at KKK especially. Time to show that two bit prima donna that he is not bigger than the game. I say throw KKK out of the game for a few months.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chance for under-fire Koo-Tan to redeem pride

From the Star

By DASHEER NOH

ALOR STAR: National number one Koo Kien Kiat-Tan Boon Heong who could lose their place in the Beijing Olympics following insipid performances in international tournaments thus far this year get the chance to redeem themselves in the Proton Grand Prix Finals at the Kedah BA Hall here from March 25-29.

The world number three pair had irked coach Rexy Mainaky with their early exits in the recent All-England and Swiss Open championships in which they were the defending champions. The duo also failed in the defence of the Malaysian Open crown in January.

In the national GP Finals, they are in Group A and their opponents are Chew Chun Eng-Hong Cheng Hun, Gan Teik Chai-Lin Woon Fui and Iskandar Zulkarnain-Teo Kok Siang (BJSS). Group B comprises world number four Choong Tan Fook- Lee Wan Wah, Ong Soon Hock-Tan Bin Shen, Lim Khim Wah-Mak Hee Chun and Goh Wei Chem-Ong Jian Guo.

The top two pairs in each group qualify for the semi-finals.

Meanwhile, world number two Lee Chong Wei will be gunning to win the men's singles title for the seventh time.

He is drawn in Group A with Mohd Shahrizal Latip, Chong Wei Feng and Mohd Arif Latif. Only the winner of a four-group preliminaries qualify for the semi-finals.

Group B has Tan Chun Seang, Zulfadli Zulkifli, Vountus Mawan and Wong Choong Hann. In Group C are K. Yogendran, Iskandar Zulkarnain, Yeoh Kay Bin and Mohd Roslin Hashim while Group D has Mohd Hafiz Hashim, Teo Kok Siang, Liew Daren and Chong Li Qun.

The absence of Wong Mei Choo in the women's singles opens the way for Julia Wong and Anita Kaur to battle it out for top honours.

In the mixed doubles, world junior champions Lim Khim Wah-Ng Hui Lin are tipped to play against Gan Teik Chai-Fong Chew Yen in the final.

Tickets are priced at RM5 (first three days), RM10 (semi-finals) and RM20 (finals). Bookings can be made at the Kedah BA office (04-7309808).

They might not even win the Kedah Open now

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

...And the Sports Science expert saying KKK is "the most complete player physically"...
    And, pray, who is this expert?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    From the Star

By DASHEER NOH

ALOR STAR: National number one Koo Kien Kiat-Tan Boon Heong who could lose their place in the Beijing Olympics following insipid performances in international tournaments thus far this year get the chance to redeem themselves in the Proton Grand Prix Finals at the Kedah BA Hall here from March 25-29.

The world number three pair had irked coach Rexy Mainaky with their early exits in the recent All-England and Swiss Open championships in which they were the defending champions. The duo also failed in the defence of the Malaysian Open crown in January.

In the national GP Finals, they are in Group A and their opponents are Chew Chun Eng-Hong Cheng Hun, Gan Teik Chai-Lin Woon Fui and Iskandar Zulkarnain-Teo Kok Siang (BJSS). Group B comprises world number four Choong Tan Fook- Lee Wan Wah, Ong Soon Hock-Tan Bin Shen, Lim Khim Wah-Mak Hee Chun and Goh Wei Chem-Ong Jian Guo.

The top two pairs in each group qualify for the semi-finals.

Meanwhile, world number two Lee Chong Wei will be gunning to win the men's singles title for the seventh time.

He is drawn in Group A with Mohd Shahrizal Latip, Chong Wei Feng and Mohd Arif Latif. Only the winner of a four-group preliminaries qualify for the semi-finals.

Group B has Tan Chun Seang, Zulfadli Zulkifli, Vountus Mawan and Wong Choong Hann. In Group C are K. Yogendran, Iskandar Zulkarnain, Yeoh Kay Bin and Mohd Roslin Hashim while Group D has Mohd Hafiz Hashim, Teo Kok Siang, Liew Daren and Chong Li Qun.

The absence of Wong Mei Choo in the women's singles opens the way for Julia Wong and Anita Kaur to battle it out for top honours.

In the mixed doubles, world junior champions Lim Khim Wah-Ng Hui Lin are tipped to play against Gan Teik Chai-Fong Chew Yen in the final.

Tickets are priced at RM5 (first three days), RM10 (semi-finals) and RM20 (finals). Bookings can be made at the Kedah BA office (04-7309808).

They might not even win the Kedah Open now
    But if they do win it 'against all odds' I am pretty sure the Malaysia Boleh bandwagon will be rolled out and it will be "KKK/TBH gonna be a serious contender in Beijing and all!".

Malaysia Boleh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... since Rexy has being commenting on KKK being "one man show" since WC 2006, in 2007 -"trying to cover for TBH all the time" and now "individualistic"....and Ants did say KKK used to also play MS during his junior days. And the Sports Science expert saying KKK is "the most complete player physically"
    Might as well KKK have whole court to himself & be as individualistic as he pleases.
    Well, KKK is looking more like a deflated HK canto pop star ala Malaysian Ah Long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    And, pray, who is this expert?
    Well they are right. I've seen them trained and how they excel physically. KKK goes tops most of the time in the trials, runs, stamina etc.
    But then again all these doesnt not nessesary make you a champ as well.
    Not all MBAs can make you a Millionaire. No offence to those MBA holders out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Listen to kkk please....

"mr/ms anonymous,

thanks for your concern of me. with your scolding, why you are so angry? you don't have to take the trouble to post the artical here, i can read it myself. if you don't like is ok not to leave a message here.

first of all i know what i'm doing and you don't know what i'm going through. don't just based on the newspaper and start to bla, bla ,bla here. if you don't like it is ok.

we both are partner we will sort out the things ourself and we will come out with the best solution to our problem. pressure you think you know you understand it but is a stranger that is so hard to understand. everyone having a different stress and problem and you will never understand it unless you are in the situation.

what wrong with that losing to my team mates. we train together and sleep next to each other. is normal sometime you win sometime you lose.
    if like that also can be blame i think alot of china players have to be blame to. winning the AEO Lose in early round the following week.
    i'm not finding excuses, it is just something you will never understand. you will never in your life. trust me on this.

i not wish my fans send me good words but i accept bad comment. but i a way that is more proper. finding out the truth and not just banging and listening to one side story.

like what i said leave your name like others before you bla, bla, bla. have some guts to do so. is ok if you don't feel and want to write in anymore. anyway thanks for your time to leave message here.

i will inform to those of you on my latest conclusion or development

thanks anyway
    take care
    see ya.
    KKK

March 17, 2008 6:34 PM"

Who would want to go 'downhill' guys?We can make speculations.Talk is cheap.Support is something u need to survive.KKk needs that too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Listen to kkk please....

"mr/ms anonymous,

thanks for your concern of me. with your scolding, why you are so angry? you don't have to take the trouble to post the artical here, i can read it myself. if you don't like is ok not to leave a message here.

first of all i know what i'm doing and you don't know what i'm going through. don't just based on the newspaper and start to bla, bla ,bla here. if you don't like it is ok.

we both are partner we will sort out the things ourself and we will come out with the best solution to our problem. pressure you think you know you understand it but is a stranger that is so hard to understand. everyone having a different stress and problem and you will never understand it unless you are in the situation.

what wrong with that losing to my team mates. we train together and sleep next to each other. is normal sometime you win sometime you lose.
    if like that also can be blame i think alot of china players have to be blame to. winning the AEO Lose in early round the following week.
    i'm not finding excuses, it is just something you will never understand. you will never in your life. trust me on this.

i not wish my fans send me good words but i accept bad comment. but i a way that is more proper. finding out the truth and not just banging and listening to one side story.

like what i said leave your name like others before you bla, bla, bla. have some guts to do so. is ok if you don't feel and want to write in anymore. anyway thanks for your time to leave message here.

i will inform to those of you on my latest conclusion or development

thanks anyway
    take care
    see ya.
    KKK
    March 17, 2008 6:34 PM"

Who would want to go 'downhill' guys?We can make speculations.Talk is cheap.Support is something u need to survive.KKk needs that too.
    It will be prudent in future not to issue statement like "We are ready to plunder in Europe" etc just before the start of any tournament. Because if one is really ready to plunder, it doesnt matter if the opponents are from the same country or from Mars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garnering support for KKK is fine but at the same time I think TBH is the one who needs support from the one who matters the most - his partner KKK. Maybe they're doing doing and I'm being way off but judging from Rexy's comments and their on-court body language it seems to the casual observer there's some sort of divide or rift between the two. Even when they win a point, there's very little recognition from either if any, a stark contrast from last year. It reminds me of a couple that's way past their honeymoon stage to the point that they're barely tolerating each other, almost no communication and only together out of neccessity or convenience.

How can we expect fans to support them when they can't even support each other?

Page 14 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 64 114 ... LastLast