User Tag List

Page 21 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 357 of 2674
  1. #341
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    In the run-up to the Olympics, do you compare past achievements or current form???
    Both. Rexy looks into more than current form. Fuzzy (& the other 4 young pairs) arent doing very much better in 2008, sometimes 'fuzzy', sometimes clear. KKK/TBH as stratch pair did much better than KKK/CCM combo to be selected for AG 2006.
    Already discussed & analysed, there are reasons why some of us predict Rexy will send KKK/TBH to OG, including the non Msians(who actually will be happy if KKK/TBH dont go).
    We wait for Rexy's decision end of April.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 04-04-2008 at 07:25 AM.

  2. #342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Both. Rexy looks into more than current form. Fuzzy (& the other 4 young pairs) arent doing very much better in 2008, sometimes 'fuzzy', sometimes clear. KKK/TBH as stratch pair did much better than KKK/CCM combo to be selected for AG 2006.
    Already discussed & analysed, there are reasons why some of us predict Rexy will send KKK/TBH to OG, including the non Msians(who actually will be happy if KKK/TBH dont go).
    We wait for Rexy's decision end of April.
    I would like to hold my breath and be super optimistic but I am sorry to say KKK/TBH wont be taking that gold in Beijing.

  3. #343
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,731
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I would like to hold my breath and be super optimistic but I am sorry to say KKK/TBH wont be taking that gold in Beijing.
    I don't even have to be super optimistic to know they have a great chance of winning that gold in Beijing.

    I don't see any other doubles pair so outstanding that they can dominate any other team today -- so why would KKK-TBH not have a chance ? Which pair in your mind do you think will win -- please tell me.

  4. #344
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    I don't even have to be super optimistic to know they have a great chance of winning that gold in Beijing.

    I don't see any other doubles pair so outstanding that they can dominate any other team today -- so why would KKK-TBH not have a chance ? Which pair in your mind do you think will win -- please tell me.
    Lets back track a little, KKK/TBH lost to some patched up Korean pair, then they got themselves nicely bundled out in the 1st round of the AE and then followed by another beating at the SO. Well, kinda put a damper on that "We are ready to plunder in Europe" battlecry, eh?

    They came back home, and in the NGP, they lost to some reserve local pair. So much for the 'I dont see any other doubles pair so outstanding ...'.

    If you think KKK/TBH still have a chance to take that gold in Beijing, well, I must say I respect your optimism & all. But as for me, sorry I still say KKK/TBH will be looking at an early exit in Beijing, followed by a tour of the Great Wall and the local discos in Beijing.

    And now, for your "Which pair in your mind do you think will win" and that little "please tell me" thingy??? My friend, you have predicted two gold medals in badminton for Msia sometime back and you have yet to tell me where and how this 2 gold medals will come from.

  5. #345
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Exclamation Please Note

    In the hope that it will deter rudeness, X_Ball is banned for a day.

  6. #346
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    In the hope that it will deter rudeness, X_Ball is banned for a day.
    Of course, a number of posts have been deleted as well

  7. #347
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I would like to hold my breath and be super optimistic but I am sorry to say KKK/TBH wont be taking that gold in Beijing.
    I already know extremely (X20) well you think that, which you already repeated for many months, dont have to repeat or concerned I dont know. You dont have to be concerned "Malaysia Boleh" fans dont know it, this is also reported in the press every 3 days or so.

    The posts preceding that was about who Rexy will sent to OG, a few saying KKK/TBH not contender, some said uncles stronger. The part on KKK/TBH taking gold or not has already been discussed in other threads many, many times.

    Examples of other current top pairs before & after their WC wins(the 2004 OG winner for MD has retired, so they didnt compare) had also been given many, many times, not by "msian hordes" but non Msians(those who bother to entertain you) who would like no more than their country's MD to win.


    At this point, no one can be sure about OG gold in MD, also already discussed many times.
    Since Msia have not won OG before, we can only go on what we have, and so far, between the 3 pairs (uncles, fuzzy & KKK/TBH) only KKK/TBH had actually hacked it at the bigger tourneys - AG & AE. They had the cutting edge, they need to get it back. Uncles 'edge', after all these years, have not been able to cut thoroughly, Fuzzy have not made their 'edge' sharp enuf yet.

    We know very well which pair KKK/TBH lost to in National GP, at least we know the 6 senior MD pairs well enuf to know Gan/Lin are not junior or back-up/reserve pair.


    Korea's Lee/Jung, the reigning AE, Swiss Open champs & 2007 WC runner-up, just lost to China's 2nd MD, Xie/Guo in India Open Semis. Could be Lee/Jung tired after so many tourneys, it's a one time thing or China found the formula to beat them some of the times. This is the same pair that beat the current WR #1, Kido/Setiawan in SO finals. Also the same pair that beat our uncles in AE Semis. Lee/Jung were pretty 'quiet' before & after WC 2007, till AE 2008.

    Xie/Guo are going OG, come OG, if they meet again or by then other countires found the formula to beat the Koreans.....<shrug>, who knows.....

  8. #348
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ON-COURT
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope this does not promote anymore animosity but i think KKK/TBH, despite their poor form of late, is still one of malaysia's best bet at winning gold in the coming O.G. The other being LCW. So to categorically state that they will not win is quite unfair.Every one of the top mens doubles pairing is quite capable winning, specially with the rally-point scoring system. Still, everybody is entitled to their own opinions

  9. #349
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I already know extremely (X20) well you think that, which you already repeated for many months, dont have to repeat or concerned I dont know. You dont have to be concerned "Malaysia Boleh" fans dont know it, this is also reported in the press every 3 days or so.

    The posts preceding that was about who Rexy will sent to OG, a few saying KKK/TBH not contender, some said uncles stronger. The part on KKK/TBH taking gold or not has already been discussed in other threads many, many times.

    Examples of other current top pairs before & after their WC wins(the 2004 OG winner for MD has retired, so they didnt compare) had also been given many, many times, not by "msian hordes" but non Msians(those who bother to entertain you) who would like no more than their country's MD to win.


    At this point, no one can be sure about OG gold in MD, also already discussed many times.
    Since Msia have not won OG before, we can only go on what we have, and so far, between the 3 pairs (uncles, fuzzy & KKK/TBH) only KKK/TBH had actually hacked it at the bigger tourneys - AG & AE. They had the cutting edge, they need to get it back. Uncles 'edge', after all these years, have not been able to cut thoroughly, Fuzzy have not made their 'edge' sharp enuf yet.

    We know very well which pair KKK/TBH lost to in National GP, at least we know the 6 senior MD pairs well enuf to know Gan/Lin are not junior or back-up/reserve pair.


    Korea's Lee/Jung, the reigning AE, Swiss Open champs & 2007 WC runner-up, just lost to China's 2nd MD, Xie/Guo in India Open Semis. Could be Lee/Jung tired after so many tourneys, it's a one time thing or China found the formula to beat them some of the times. This is the same pair that beat the current WR #1, Kido/Setiawan in SO finals. Also the same pair that beat our uncles in AE Semis. Lee/Jung were pretty 'quiet' before & after WC 2007, till AE 2008.

    Xie/Guo are going OG, come OG, if they meet again or by then other countires found the formula to beat the Koreans.....<shrug>, who knows.....
    My dear,

    Please dont get confused. I dont really care what the Malaysia Boleh fans know or dont know. This is a badminton forum, of course there will be issues which will be discussed regularly. Just because you find one issue not to your taste, it doesnt mean "already been discussed many many times".

    "Those who bother to entertain me"?? You really like to put yourself on the pedestal, eh?

    As for your comments "not by Msian hordes but non Msians ...", my dear, again, please note that in a forum such as this, there are bound to be various nationalities.

    Sure, sure no pair is guaranteed the gold in Beijing. Even a 3 year old knows that. BUT based on form and to some extend past results, we can conclude there are a few pairs who will be favourites to bag that gold.

    I am sorry I dont agree with you on KKK/TBH having had that cutting edge (if thats allowed). I am sorry, KKK/TBH are looking more like a flash in the pan.

    As for KKK/TBH defeat to Gan/Lin, no matter how creative you try to package it, you cant ran away from the fact that they lost to some pair which is way down the pecking order. Your "at least we know the 6 senior MD pairs well enuf to know Gan/Lin are not junior or back-up/reserve pair" is petty.

    I am indeed looking forward to the ABC ...

  10. #350
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,013
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    My dear,

    Please dont get confused. I dont really care what the Malaysia Boleh fans know or dont know. This is a badminton forum, of course there will be issues which will be discussed regularly. Just because you find one issue not to your taste, it doesnt mean "already been discussed many many times".

    "Those who bother to entertain me"?? You really like to put yourself on the pedestal, eh?

    As for your comments "not by Msian hordes but non Msians ...", my dear, again, please note that in a forum such as this, there are bound to be various nationalities.

    Sure, sure no pair is guaranteed the gold in Beijing. Even a 3 year old knows that. BUT based on form and to some extend past results, we can conclude there are a few pairs who will be favourites to bag that gold.

    I am sorry I dont agree with you on KKK/TBH having had that cutting edge (if thats allowed). I am sorry, KKK/TBH are looking more like a flash in the pan.

    As for KKK/TBH defeat to Gan/Lin, no matter how creative you try to package it, you cant ran away from the fact that they lost to some pair which is way down the pecking order. Your "at least we know the 6 senior MD pairs well enuf to know Gan/Lin are not junior or back-up/reserve pair" is petty.

    I am indeed looking forward to the ABC ...
    LOL, you just pretending not to know, this has already been discussed in "Zakry/Fairuz replace KKK/TBH... thread and other OG threads. Msia MD will be underdogs, we know that too.
    I'm just saying I already know what you think about the OG thingy, you dont have to keep repeating it, if you keep repeating means you think I forget mah. If you really dont care, why bother to post "Hopefully Msia Boleh fans can see the light" or say "I put it to you..."

    Well...If you find the "Gan/Lin" thingy petty, then I find your repeated comments on KKK's "plundering Europe" press statement & reading too much in Rexy's press statement on "National GP & ABC" along the same lines.
    That is an example of - you find others' statements petty, others can also find yours petty, that's putting it nicely as direct as I can possibly can.

    So, in summary, you find my posts 'comical', too illogical, 'bordering on emotional', 'bordering on nonsensical", 'shallow', 'confused' or not to your taste, you dont have to spend time to read or reply them, since it would be beneath you. +plus the fact, most of it started from you commenting on my replies to other ppl. Either that or you just purposely want to provoke for entertainment.

    You dont have to bother or convince me by repeating the same statements for so many months, I already know them + updates.
    To say more direct (again), what does matter to you what a 'comical' eagle's opinions are, since in real life we are only 20%, 80% subscribe to your view(since some here think you're minority & we are ganging up on you), unless you want to convince the 20% to go over & make it 100%.

  11. #351
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Deall all

    Shall we look forward ? Let's not be old broken records. Especially our concerned, I presume, young gentleman, Mr Pemuda.

  12. #352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    LOL, you just pretending not to know, this has already been discussed in "Zakry/Fairuz replace KKK/TBH... thread and other OG threads. Msia MD will be underdogs, we know that too.
    I'm just saying I already know what you think about the OG thingy, you dont have to keep repeating it, if you keep repeating means you think I forget mah. If you really dont care, why bother to post "Hopefully Msia Boleh fans can see the light" or say "I put it to you..."

    Well...If you find the "Gan/Lin" thingy petty, then I find your repeated comments on KKK's "plundering Europe" press statement & reading too much in Rexy's press statement on "National GP & ABC" along the same lines.
    That is an example of - you find others' statements petty, others can also find yours petty, that's putting it nicely as direct as I can possibly can.

    So, in summary, you find my posts 'comical', too illogical, 'bordering on emotional', 'bordering on nonsensical", 'shallow', 'confused' or not to your taste, you dont have to spend time to read or reply them, since it would be beneath you. +plus the fact, most of it started from you commenting on my replies to other ppl. Either that or you just purposely want to provoke for entertainment.

    You dont have to bother or convince me by repeating the same statements for so many months, I already know them + updates.
    To say more direct (again), what does matter to you what a 'comical' eagle's opinions are, since in real life we are only 20%, 80% subscribe to your view(since some here think you're minority & we are ganging up on you), unless you want to convince the 20% to go over & make it 100%.
    I am not going to go on a merry-go-round ride with you.
    This thread is about KKK/TBH going downhill. And I believe KKK/TBH are not only going downhill, they are tumbling down infact. After the beating by some handiplast Korean pair, the early exits at AE & SO and the beating by Gan/Lin, this thread is like the icing on the cake.

    I have no idea what majority and minority thing you are talking about. And trust me, I have no intention to find out either.

    Words are cheap, the ABC is just round the corner. And the ABC is certainly a better yardstick to measure KKK/TBH. So, I cant wait to hear whats the excuses this time round.

  13. #353
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I am not going to go on a merry-go-round ride with you.
    This thread is about KKK/TBH going downhill. And I believe KKK/TBH are not only going downhill, they are tumbling down infact. After the beating by some handiplast Korean pair, the early exits at AE & SO and the beating by Gan/Lin, this thread is like the icing on the cake.

    I have no idea what majority and minority thing you are talking about. And trust me, I have no intention to find out either.

    Words are cheap, the ABC is just round the corner. And the ABC is certainly a better yardstick to measure KKK/TBH. So, I cant wait to hear whats the excuses this time round.
    Curious to see what you consider an acceptable performance by KKK/TBH on the upcoming ABC?

  14. #354
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amaze View Post
    Deall all

    Shall we look forward ? Let's not be old broken records. Especially our concerned, I presume, young gentleman, Mr Pemuda.
    that is what this thread is all about. The outlook (ie, forward looking) for them is downhill. If u want a uphill outlook, look backward.

  15. #355
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Curious to see what you consider an acceptable performance by KKK/TBH on the upcoming ABC?
    to qtr final: neutral position
    to semi final: trending upward
    to the final: lotta posts from kkk/tbh fans
    winning the title: pinch yourself to make you're not dreaming
    Last edited by cooler; 04-08-2008 at 10:08 PM.

  16. #356
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    Curious to see what you consider an acceptable performance by KKK/TBH on the upcoming ABC?
    As the current world number 5, at least the semis. Fair?

  17. #357
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    As the current world number 5, at least the semis. Fair?
    Fair. Since Fu/Cai and Markis/Hendra will not be taking part in the ABC, KKK/TBH will be the 3rd seeds.

Page 21 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 71 121 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 05:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 05:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •