User Tag List

Page 24 of 159 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 74 124 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems that ppl already ''forgive'' KKK/TBH already. Coz the'r result in ABC - SEMI FINALIST consider very good.....

Then ppl start dreaming of OG 08 gold medal. Somemore still said they still the best bet team to grab medals in beijing.

C'MON LAH. Look at which of the pair they beat in abc? what level?

If Fairuz/Zakry is the one as to measure the ability of KKK/TBH then it is a joke.

PPL said they improve so much recently. BUT dont forget, others pair will also know how to improve themselves, maintained their consistency oso.

We shall wait for the official ticket issued by REXY to KKK/TBH maybe in these two days.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Malaysia Boleh
    CORRECT! CORECT! CORRECT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are certainly played and communicate better. I would say that KKK had matured. But m sure he still have alot to learn as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Seems that ppl already ''forgive'' KKK/TBH already. Coz the'r result in ABC - SEMI FINALIST consider very good.....

Then ppl start dreaming of OG 08 gold medal. Somemore still said they still the best bet team to grab medals in beijing.

If Fairuz/Zakry is the one as to measure the ability of KKK/TBH then it is a joke.

PPL said they improve so much recently. BUT dont forget, others pair will also know how to improve themselves, maintained their consistency oso.

We shall wait for the official ticket issued by REXY to KKK/TBH maybe in these two days.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    Watch the game. Watch the other pairs or read what those at stadium reported. Still not enuf, read what the non Msians say (those who support their own MD to win)
    Lee/Jung also beat Kido/Setiawan in Swiss Open, uncles in AE, and Lee/Jung from what I observe played better in ABC than AE. If they've met Fu/Cai, could have beaten Fu/Cai too.
    Then, Lee/Jung lost to China's 2nd MD, Xie/Guo in India Open. The MD title will be the most open among the 5 disciplines. Favourities can rise & fall, Msia MD will be the underdogs.

It was not measuring from the match with Zakry/Fairuz, I said bf, Rexy looks more than winning or losing.
    I'm sure you've read what Rexy said in the media today in the above posts, then you'll know what the answer will be.

Of course, not saying KKK/TBH will win OG gold, they still have much improvement to work on.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 04-20-2008 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    So serious? Is there anything to "forgive" abt?
    We see improvement in the attitude, then of course more encouragement will be given. If they can improve their performance everytime, i dun see why all the bashing is needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK played in XD event which might help him to properly warm up. Now maybe TBH should also play in XD events .... hmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zqloy View Post
    So serious? Is there anything to "forgive" abt?
    We see improvement in the attitude, then of course more encouragement will be given. If they can improve their performance everytime, i dun see why all the bashing is needed.
    ABC Tournament they reached semi-final. NEXT IMPROVEMENT will be OG FINAL. Then MAS already secured at least 1 silver medal.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ABC Tournament they reached semi-final. NEXT IMPROVEMENT will be OG FINAL. Then MAS already secured at least 1 silver medal.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    Kah kah, very funny. Before that, must improve in TC FInals - since by ranking most prob KKK/TBH wil be 2nd MD, beating Korea 2nd pair Lee/Hwang in straight sets. Then finals of Spore or Indonesia SS . OG, maybe a bit of luck, China 2nd MD will meet Lee/Jung 1st & dispose of them like they did in India Open, he he he.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Kah kah, very funny. Before that, must improve in TC FInals - since by ranking most prob KKK/TBH wil be 2nd MD, beating Korea 2nd pair Lee/Hwang in straight sets. Then finals of Spore or Indonesia SS . OG, maybe a bit of luck, China 2nd MD will meet Lee/Jung 1st & dispose of them like they did in India Open, he he he.
    MALAYSIA BOLEH SPIRIT, CANNOT LAUGH.

If they fail, REXY and BAM will warn them again like it used to be. Then they got chances n chances forever n ever....endless...infinity.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    In the ABC, I see a change in KKK especially. I see the lad is trying to discard his big time Charlie attitude. No more blonde hairdo or showboating on court. Hopefully, KKK continue to be humble and not lose his head again.

But is KKK/TBH gonna take that gold in Beijing? My answer is a no.

The ABC proved that Malaysia is still a long way off. If none of our shuttlers can win on their home ground with local support, how are they gonna win playing away?

The other downfall for our shuttlers are their mentalities. They are weak and this was proven in the semis between KKK/TBH and the Koreans. The Koreans fighting spirit and determination are second to none.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    Silver is not good enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silver is not good enough.
    GOLD?

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the ABC, I see a change in KKK especially. I see the lad is trying to discard his big time Charlie attitude. No more blonde hairdo or showboating on court. Hopefully, KKK continue to be humble and not lose his head again.

But is KKK/TBH gonna take that gold in Beijing? My answer is a no.

The ABC proved that Malaysia is still a long way off. If none of our shuttlers can win on their home ground with local support, how are they gonna win playing away?

The other downfall for our shuttlers are their mentalities. They are weak and this was proven in the semis between KKK/TBH and the Koreans. The Koreans fighting spirit and determination are second to none.
    nth is impossible my fren...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tjl_vanguard View Post
    nth is impossible my fren...
    yeah, anything can happen in world of badminton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yeah, anything can happen in world of badminton

I can't agree more. Who would have thought LCW could win the IO ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    I can't agree more. Who would have thought LCW could win the IO ?
    Or Kido/Setiawan WC 2007 or Lee/Jung AE 2008 after their unaspiring performances the preceding months bf that. Or more challenging WMC 2007 China Open. Or that Ha/Kim could NOT win XD gold in 2004, all discuss bf
    He he, if any gold won Xball, we must go eat Satay Kajang(make you happy) & Satay Celup (make me happy)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOLD?

MALAYSIA BOLEH!
    Not going to happen in this Beijing Olympics.
    Am not pouring cold water, just being realistic.