User Tag List

Page 29 of 159 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 129 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by emmsfan View Post
    I think that KKK-TBH should stop focusing on other activities and should concentrate on badminton.
    Pressure should NOT be an excuse. They should go and take a motivational course on how to handle pressure if that is the case.
    Which isn't. They should just do their best and stop wandering away from the sport by doing all kinds of advertorials and so on.
    Just my two cents....
    I think they had stopped other activities beside badminton activities after their performance had dropped n they are 100% focusing on badminton..they are too young n not mature enough,so they duno how to handle the pressure..when they are on de court,from the way n style they play,they juz lack of confidence n under pressure..maybe there's some communication problem between them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia_txh View Post
    I think they had stopped other activities beside badminton activities after their performance had dropped n they are 100% focusing on badminton..they are too young n not mature enough,so they duno how to handle the pressure..when they are on de court,from the way n style they play,they juz lack of confidence n under pressure..maybe there's some communication problem between them..
    Well. let's hope that both of them will go full swing this time to rediscover their 2006 forms again when they were so awesome. They should discard the communication problems between them. I guess that both of them should not bring their own problems to the court instead they should stay 100% focus on badminton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulYong View Post
    Well. let's hope that both of them will go full swing this time to rediscover their 2006 forms again when they were so awesome. They should discard the communication problems between them. I guess that both of them should not bring their own problems to the court instead they should stay 100% focus on badminton.
    I hope so...I think they can't beat the koreans pairs n Indonesian Markis/Hendra if they are back to their 2006 form..they should become greater than their 2006 form if they want to def the two pairs..haha..maybe it's impossible..I juz hope they will back to their top form..the two MD are their new tough opponents now..I hope they will settle their problem as soon as possible..2 months left b4 OG..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope so...I think they can't beat the koreans pairs n Indonesian Markis/Hendra if they are back to their 2006 form..they should become greater than their 2006 form if they want to def the two pairs..haha..maybe it's impossible..I juz hope they will back to their top form..the two MD are their new tough opponents now..I hope they will settle their problem as soon as possible..2 months left b4 OG..
    How to get back to what they used to by not sending them to the tournament b4 OG? Training is good enough?

What kind of strategy is this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were very fast on most occasions then in 2006 but now it seems to me that they are a bit sluggish and lack of directions. The Korean and Indonesian pairs are fast improving and believe me they have identified the weaknesses of KKK/TBH. Anyway, let's hope that KKK/TBH will be able to overcome those problems after problems, be it personal or communicational before returning to the top form again with only slightly over two months left b4 OG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, let's talk about badminton and enjoy the most of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah,let's enjoy badminton.Without badminton,our life would be extremely boring and dull.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    Anyway, let's talk about badminton and enjoy the most of it.
    Yeah,let's enjoy badminton.Without badminton,our life would be extremely boring and dull.[/quote]

And without KKK, BC will not as meriah as now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Yeah,let's enjoy badminton.Without badminton,our life would be extremely boring and dull.
    And without KKK, BC will not as meriah as now....[/quote]

I am glad you can see the lighter side of things. If KKK-TBH does not win the gold in the Olympics, I will buy you 10 sticks of satay, one roti chennai with telur, one teh tarik kurang manis, one coconut juice, and one ice kachang without ice cream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

now with injuries... the task just change from difficult to more difficult. rating upped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    now with injuries... the task just change from difficult to more difficult. rating upped.

Mana ada injuries ? Only superficial cuts - he can still keep fit at the gym. Sometimes too much training is bad for you. As long as TBH keeps training, it is good enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need match fitness lah. Once you are out of it, it is very difficult to make a come back. sparring alone is not enough. My prediction is 1st or 2nd round. Bear in mind that I still hope they can earn a medal. The big one lah.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Mana ada injuries ? Only superficial cuts - he can still keep fit at the gym. Sometimes too much training is bad for you. As long as TBH keeps training, it is good enough.
    20 stitches superficial kah?? Doc said got "slight muscle tear" lah. 1 week cannot train, 2 week in rehabilitation. Maybe it's time KKK learn to play with his left hand also, then can switch hand.
    1st set use right hand, 2nd set use left hand, easier said than done of course.

Hey, you only buy Dato satay, roti canai, coconut drink.... all cheap cheap wan. At least also must be buffet dinner mah.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 06-09-2008 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    20 stitches superficial kah?? Doc said got "slight muscle tear" lah. 1 week cannot train, 2 week in rehabilitation. Maybe it's time KKK learn to play with his left hand also, then can switch hand.
    1st set use right hand, 2nd set use left hand, easier said than done of course.

Sap Sap Sui Lah (small injury). He is doing gym work though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha the discussion is getting interesting! keep up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnt know kkk had an injury.
    How bad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I didnt know kkk had an injury.
    How bad?
    As to compare to the quality of the glass, his injury is not bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    And without KKK, BC will not as meriah as now....
    I am glad you can see the lighter side of things. If KKK-TBH does not win the gold in the Olympics, I will buy you 10 sticks of satay, one roti chennai with telur, one teh tarik kurang manis, one coconut juice, and one ice kachang without ice cream.[/quote]

If KKK/TBH does win the gold in the Olympics, I will buy you 20 sticks of red-bean ice cream, 1 cheese naan with tandoori chicken, one sirap bandung with limau, one watermelon juice, and one pack of premier tissue. (If u r smoking, then Dunhill king size one packet)