User Tag List

Page 36 of 159 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 596 to 612 of 2691
  1. #596
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Dato, you sindir kah?
    No. Instead it's a milestone

  2. #597
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=Dato Asbullah;970310]BAM should take diciplinary actions against those arrogant players. Threaten to quit badminton if splitting him and TBH is unacceptable as a professional player. Others might follow what KKK did in the future against BAM.

    BAM is one of the Malaysian oldest and most complete sport body and I am sure they already have set up detail disiplinary guidlines long time ago. BAM should have taken any action against any players on indiscipline actions such as not reporting to training without valid reasons and etc.No doubt about that. Simply put, rules are there, the question is BAM have the will power to execute or not?

    Now the issue is KKK and his partnership TBH issue is it as straight forwards?
    If giving puinishment to KKK of being "arrogant" can solve the problem I will second with putting up two hands.

    Their poor performance recently is due to KKK attitude or other things like wrong tactics employed during the match? Is it because KKK do not thrust his partner? Is it because the pair have relationaship issues or trust issues with their coaches? Is is because they lost motivation? If yes what will motivate them or re-ignite the fire in them? Is it because they haven't set a goal or they do not agree with the target given to them? Is it because they have many other issues in their mind and communications are block? The questions can be a lot more than this.

    Even Ganga from BAM admit that they are at loss why the duo can not perform. So why jump the gun and go into accusing and punishing? Rash actions could further jeopardize the situation.

    When the teacher says your son is naughty in school you straight away punish your son? Goodness me! You can do that but not untill you find out what actually have happened from both the teacher and your son . Besides, punishing might not be the best way to ensure your son never do that again for your son need to know what is good for him. He can only understand your expectations when you talk to him.

    By the same token. I say BAM and the coahes especially Rexy need to have very honest communication with KKK and TBH to find out what really is in their mind first . Don't forget the duo said their conscience are clear even though they lost to Kido/Setiawan in OG. So what went wrong? We need to find out first.

    Reprimanding them especially through the media often is the least effective method to help them improve. If open reprimanding and punishing the players will bring out a champion than BAM and the coahes job is easy. Just blast them cukup cukup through the media all the time and we see title after title coming in to our pocket I also want to be a BAM coach.

    In conclusion I say a councelling session with KKK/TBH is needed before any disciplinary actions are to be taken against them. Splitting the duo is a last option.

  3. #598
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=victory;970401]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    BAM should take diciplinary actions against those arrogant players. Threaten to quit badminton if splitting him and TBH is unacceptable as a professional player. Others might follow what KKK did in the future against BAM.

    BAM is one of the Malaysian oldest and most complete sport body and I am sure they already have set up detail disiplinary guidlines long time ago. BAM should have taken any action against any players on indiscipline actions such as not reporting to training without valid reasons and etc.No doubt about that. Simply put, rules are there, the question is BAM have the will power to execute or not?

    Now the issue is KKK and his partnership TBH issue is it as straight forwards?
    If giving puinishment to KKK of being "arrogant" can solve the problem I will second with putting up two hands.

    Their poor performance recently is due to KKK attitude or other things like wrong tactics employed during the match? Is it because KKK do not thrust his partner? Is it because the pair have relationaship issues or trust issues with their coaches? Is is because they lost motivation? If yes what will motivate them or re-ignite the fire in them? Is it because they haven't set a goal or they do not agree with the target given to them? Is it because they have many other issues in their mind and communications are block? The questions can be a lot more than this.

    Even Ganga from BAM admit that they are at loss why the duo can not perform. So why jump the gun and go into accusing and punishing? Rash actions could further jeopardize the situation.

    When the teacher says your son is naughty in school you straight away punish your son? Goodness me! You can do that but not untill you find out what actually have happened from both the teacher and your son . Besides, punishing might not be the best way to ensure your son never do that again for your son need to know what is good for him. He can only understand your expectations when you talk to him.

    By the same token. I say BAM and the coahes especially Rexy need to have very honest communication with KKK and TBH to find out what really is in their mind first . Don't forget the duo said their conscience are clear even though they lost to Kido/Setiawan in OG. So what went wrong? We need to find out first.

    Reprimanding them especially through the media often is the least effective method to help them improve. If open reprimanding and punishing the players will bring out a champion than BAM and the coahes job is easy. Just blast them cukup cukup through the media all the time and we see title after title coming in to our pocket I also want to be a BAM coach.

    In conclusion I say a councelling session with KKK/TBH is needed before any disciplinary actions are to be taken against them. Splitting the duo is a last option.
    How long do we have to wait and give chances to KKK/TBH to come back?

    Yours point is true. Must have some serious talk amongst the players, coach and BAM to find out why they 'suddenly' cant perform as what they used to be. If i am not mistaken, the discussions is already been carried out but things still the same, they are still under-perform.

    It is not easy to become malaysia badminton coach. Rexy is a world class coach. He knows what is the best way to deal with all types of players, such as Arrogant Player, Big Head Player etc. To open-blasting player through media maybe the way to make KKK wake up from his dream. Others sports coaches also fire their players through media. So what's wrong with that?

    Pay respect to the coach, no threatening statement, this is showing that KKK's mindset and his unprofessional behaviour to his career as a professional players.

    Remember Cheah Soon Kit/ Soo Beng Kiang case? If they are not been splitted, Cheah would not have his Olympic Silver medal in 1996 with his new partner at that time, Mr. Nice Guy. Why not splitting them? Maybe we'll get 2 strong pairs rather than seeing them playing together abd cant produce good results?

    ** When teacher told me my boy is naughty, i will not straight away punish my boy. But when teacher repeateadly told me that my boy is naughty, for sure i will take action against my boy. Bcos i know, the teacher get nothing by simply accussing my boy.

  4. #599
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If KKK can go to the extent of saying he doesn't wish to split with TBH as his partner or quit the sports, we'll have to rethink all this report about him not being on good terms with TBH, don't you think ?

  5. #600
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amaze View Post
    If KKK can go to the extent of saying he doesn't wish to split with TBH as his partner or quit the sports, we'll have to rethink all this report about him not being on good terms with TBH, don't you think ?
    ya...sure...as tan express same things to...

  6. #601
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,599
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amaze View Post
    If KKK can go to the extent of saying he doesn't wish to split with TBH as his partner or quit the sports, we'll have to rethink all this report about him not being on good terms with TBH, don't you think ?
    It tells us more about his inflated ego that doesn't want to be popped.
    His self-esteem, dignity and image.... He can't let old Rexy boss him around.

  7. #602
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amaze View Post
    If KKK can go to the extent of saying he doesn't wish to split with TBH as his partner or quit the sports, we'll have to rethink all this report about him not being on good terms with TBH, don't you think ?
    maybe kkk acknowledged that he is likely less compatiable with all other double candidates in BAM. He has to do with what he got.

  8. #603
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=Dato Asbullah;970438]
    Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post

    Remember Cheah Soon Kit/ Soo Beng Kiang case? If they are not been splitted, Cheah would not have his Olympic Silver medal in 1996 with his new partner at that time, Mr. Nice Guy. Why not splitting them? Maybe we'll get 2 strong pairs rather than seeing them playing together abd cant produce good results?
    If splitting them and we can get 2 strong pairs I certainly don't mind to see it happen. For we MAS supporters want the best for MAS team. But I think that is a last option. At the moment I think BAM and even Rexy certainly have not given up hope on them. They really need a very honest communication session among them. If they have to do a heated bang table and finger pointing session, they better do it. It is still better than let any bad feelings or certain point of views just keeping in their own chest. They can have better understanding among themselves, get rid of bad vibes and rebuild relationship after that. However if they still choose to "simpan dalam hati", it can be very tough.

  9. #604
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amaze View Post
    If KKK can go to the extent of saying he doesn't wish to split with TBH as his partner or quit the sports, we'll have to rethink all this report about him not being on good terms with TBH, don't you think ?
    Exactly. KKK clearly stipulated that he does not want a split and TBH responded by saying it will take one year to build understanding with new partner. As I have said in another thread I think deep down they still know they have got the best partner they can have. Don't forget KKK have 2 partners before and TBH have one different partner earlier. It is not that they bump into each other as first love and a week later go straight to registration you know what I mean?

    Hey even long time couple still need to work hard on their marriage right? So give them some time and space. I still think they are on the right track of bouncing back.

  10. #605
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    Exactly. KKK clearly stipulated that he does not want a split and TBH responded by saying it will take one year to build understanding with new partner. As I have said in another thread I think deep down they still know they have got the best partner they can have. Don't forget KKK have 2 partners before and TBH have one different partner earlier. It is not that they bump into each other as first love and a week later go straight to registration you know what I mean?

    Hey even long time couple still need to work hard on their marriage right? So give them some time and space. I still think they are on the right track of bouncing back.

    but remember, kkk/tbh marriage is an arranged one
    and they have produced some babies (aka titles) already.
    question, can they still produce babies
    the godfather thinks no but this pair now said yes.
    Now u r saying they still needed more dating and romance:?
    Last edited by cooler; 09-04-2008 at 02:15 PM.

  11. #606
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they need to rekindle their .... ummmm .... 'love'.
    maybe a marriage counsellor.
    from what the star's reported, rexy is none too pleased.

  12. #607
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL, Victory, wah... you remember what I post eh? Actually.... TBH's intv in Metro was before Penang Open, hmmmm.. right after the welcoming ceremony for LCW by Prime Minister. After that only reporters bug KKK abt it during Penang O.

    Theirs was not a love at 1st sight "marriage". It was arranged, after many thorns, hills, valleys, now only they show their "love", I also surprised, always thought TBH was scared of KKK.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

    And as usual, after Rexy cool down a bit. In the other NST article, some names are not in the future list :

    NST

    5 Sept

    Rexy gives top pair another go



    Koo Kien Keat (left) and Tan Boon Heong will get the chance to compete in six events to prove they are still the top pair.


    NATIONAL doubles coach Rexy Mainaky has softened his stance with temperamental doubles pair Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong and has given them an additional four months to save their playing career.
    Rexy, after seeing one failure too many from his once top pair, had initially given them just two tournaments — the China Masters (Sept 23-28) and Macau Open (Sept 30-Oct 5) — to show good improvement or face a split.

    But now, Kien Keat-Boon Heong, whose semi-final appearance in the Asian Badminton Championships in April was their best result this year, will get the opportunity to compete in six events to prove they still have what it takes.

    The other four being the Denmark (Oct 21-26), French (Oct 28-Nov 2), China (Nov 18-23) and Hong Kong (Nov 25-30) Opens, which should either see them remain as a pair or begin new challenges with different partners.

    Rexy said he is not on a witch-hunt after the pair’s failure at the Beijing Olympics but wants Kien Keat-Boon Heong to bounce back quickly.
    “I’m not trying to penalise them because they lost in Beijing but they must realise their mistakes quickly and bounce back. This is why I’m giving a slightly longer period for them to prove their worth,” said Rexy.

    “They have got only one semi-final to show for this year and that’s not their quality and Kien Keat-Boon Heong know this.

    “If they continue losing in the first or second round all the time, they will realise themselves that a change in partnership is inevitable.

    “If they still continue producing the same results, they give us no choice. We (coaches) will only look stupid if we allow them to continue as a pair if the current opportunity is not utilised wisely.”

    Kien Keat, after his outburst that Boon Heong and himself would quit the national team if they are split-up, refrained from making any comments but vowed to give his best in the coming tournaments.

    If Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s form does not pick up, there is a strong possibility they will be competing with new partners in January’s Malaysia Open.

    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

  13. #608
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere.
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is no point harping on the same issue again and again. Since KKK/TBH
    could not perform lately, it is high time to chop them off from BAM and concentrate on training new pairs. Just imagine how KKK threatened to leave. If he wants to leave, let him go instead of retaining him. How much longer can BAM compromise with such arrogant and big headed players?





    [quote=Dato Asbullah;970438]
    Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post

    How long do we have to wait and give chances to KKK/TBH to come back?

    Yours point is true. Must have some serious talk amongst the players, coach and BAM to find out why they 'suddenly' cant perform as what they used to be. If i am not mistaken, the discussions is already been carried out but things still the same, they are still under-perform.

    It is not easy to become malaysia badminton coach. Rexy is a world class coach. He knows what is the best way to deal with all types of players, such as Arrogant Player, Big Head Player etc. To open-blasting player through media maybe the way to make KKK wake up from his dream. Others sports coaches also fire their players through media. So what's wrong with that?

    Pay respect to the coach, no threatening statement, this is showing that KKK's mindset and his unprofessional behaviour to his career as a professional players.

    Remember Cheah Soon Kit/ Soo Beng Kiang case? If they are not been splitted, Cheah would not have his Olympic Silver medal in 1996 with his new partner at that time, Mr. Nice Guy. Why not splitting them? Maybe we'll get 2 strong pairs rather than seeing them playing together abd cant produce good results?

    ** When teacher told me my boy is naughty, i will not straight away punish my boy. But when teacher repeateadly told me that my boy is naughty, for sure i will take action against my boy. Bcos i know, the teacher get nothing by simply accussing my boy.

  14. #609
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=PaulYong;970696]There is no point harping on the same issue again and again. Since KKK/TBH
    could not perform lately, it is high time to chop them off from BAM and concentrate on training new pairs. Just imagine how KKK threatened to leave. If he wants to leave, let him go instead of retaining him. How much longer can BAM compromise with such arrogant and big headed players?

    erm...if the AE,AG winner is to be chop offf...who will left in mas md squad???...if u dislike or didnt feel comfortable with ur new patner...how u produce result(after split)...

    almost all say koo and tan have some problem between them...but when both koo and tan say they want to remain as same pair...do u still think they have problem between???...

    did cheah soon kit and soo beng kiong say they want to remain as the same pair in the past???...

  15. #610
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,599
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    almost all say koo and tan have some problem between them...but when both koo and tan say they want to remain as same pair...do u still think they have problem between???...
    Their pride will be tarnished if they let Rexy do whatever he wants with them, since they are SUPERSTARS.
    I think you should to learn to read between the lines of words.

  16. #611
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To molly cuddle or not to molly cuddle

    --------------------------------------


    The Star Online > Sports
    Friday September 5, 2008

    Badminton: Dealing with arrogance

    By RAJES PAUL

    NATIONAL coach Rexy Mainaky is concerned over the future of the men’s doubles department.

    He feels that some of the current players in the set-up are arrogant and living in their past glory. He fears that this will result in the downfall of these players.

    And when Rexy spoke about shuttler Koo Kien Keat a day ago, he said that he was actually referring to the men’s doubles department as a whole.

    Is arrogance a common trait among the cream of the crop of Malaysian athletes? Or is it just a one-off matter between a coach and his players as far as badminton is concerned.

    The Malaysian sports fraternity had mixed response on this but they were careful with what they had to say – after all it is a delicate matter.


    RAZIF SIDEK (former doubles star and national chief coach): Players do not like to be controlled, especially those who have won titles. They should be treated like adults. It is something that the coach should know.

    And when a player is down, he needs motivation and support from the people around them more than anything. As a player, I was caught in such a situation. I wanted to stay out but the association wanted me inside the training camp.

    The players’ convenience should be looked into as long as they produce results. There must be reasons behind their arrogance. Are the training sessions creative enough to help the players stay focused?

    When I was the coach, Cheah Soon Kit and Yap Kim Hock were under my care. I treated them like adults. If we are compassionate and understanding, players will give their best in training.

    Why is it that players always end up being blamed for failures in major events? Shouldn’t the coaches share the blame too? After all, it is an effort by the whole team and not a single person.


    DATUK SIEH KOK CHI (Olympic Council of Malaysia secretary): As a coach, Rexy is the closest to the players and he knows best. I sympathise with him.

    He is like a father trying to get his wayward child back on the right path. I wish Rexy had made this known earlier, two or three months before the Beijing Olympics. We could have done something to help.

    But what has happened is common. After all, sport is human-based. It is about feelings and temperaments. One cannot get too emotional though.

    It is important for a coach to convey his message to his player.

    It is more of immaturity and playfulness rather than arrogance. Parental care and advice are important to counter peer pressure.

    The coach cannot be too ambitious than the players themselves. The players themselves need to be honest. Maybe, it is time for some soul-searching.


    MOHD ARIFFIN GHANI (National Sports Council’s elite programme director): I deal with athletes a lot. Arrogance is acceptable as long as it is not directed towards their coaches or officials. It should be aimed at their opponents.

    Sometimes, being arrogant helps when the athletes are on court. An athlete should be very proud of himself and his achievements and not feel small.

    Look at Nicol David. She is all sweet and nice but when she is on court, she is someone else altogether.

    I was at the Beijing Olympics and had the opportunity to chat with tennis stars (Novak) Djokovic and (Jelena) Jankovic.

    They were very forthcoming when I asked them about their training programmes. They were quite relaxed and friendly. But on court, these Serbians are different persons altogether. They can be arrogant.


    DATUK NAIM MOHD (deputy president of Malaysian National Cycling Federation): We try to provide guidance and counselling when we deal with the athletes. Usually, we will know when success gets to their heads.

    Level-headed: Most officials agree world number one Nicol David has acted responsibly despite all her successes. But having said that, we should allow for some flexibility. Good athletes, who perform well, should be given a chance to show off. At the same time, they must be consistent in their performances. I think, as a number one, the athlete deserves to be arrogant. We can tolerate that.

    Prominence and popularity come with success. There will be a lot of fan mails and if they cannot handle this, it can affect their concentration.

    As a sport official, we do get worried when our athletes get the recognition for their successes. There is a tendency for them to change. We need to know the way to address them at this stage.

    So far, Nicol David (world number one squash player) has acted responsibly despite all the successes. We hope that others will emulate her.

    My final thought on this is that it is better that the coach and player have their matters sorted out behind closed doors for a start.


    A. ARIVALAGAN (chief coach of the national karate team): Without prejudice, I have to say that arrogance, be it inside or outside of the arena, spells disaster for any athlete.

    Intelligence and how an athlete carries himself outside of court are often neglected and most athletes fail to realise that it is another important part of achieving greatness in sport.

    A world and Olympic champion like Rexy can clearly distinguish between a champion’s character and of being arrogant.

    An athlete has to be clever in determining the priorities that can lead to their desired goals.

    In a sport like karate, achieving success is near impossible if these qualities are neglected. Coming from a sport that evolves purely around discipline, hierarchy, respect and obedience, I am certainly against this negative personality trait.

    All of the above elements are regarded as the key contributing factors to our success as far as Malaysian karate is concerned.

    Each day without fail, I try to instil these qualities in my athletes. And as a result, karate is now cruising through and achieving success in a sport that was once dominated by the Europeans.
    Last edited by cooler; 09-05-2008 at 12:03 AM.

  17. #612
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    An article from bolanews.com:

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kegagalan Ganda Putra Malaysia di Beijing 2008
    Mental Pemain Malaysia Jelek!

    Meski menyesal gagal mempersembahkan medali emas pertama Olimpiade bagi Malaysia, pelatih ganda putra bulutangkis Malaysia asal Indonesia, Rexy Mainaky, malah mendapat hikmah lain.

    “Dalam hati kecil saya, ada baiknya ganda Malaysia tak meraih medali emas Olimpiade Beijing. Jika mereka juara, pasti akan makin sombong. Bisa-bisa kepala saya akan diinjak-injak,” tegas Rexy.

    Pelatih berusia 40 tahun yang sejak 2005 menangani tim Malaysia itu menyebut kegagalan dua ganda Malaysia, Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong serta Lee Wan Wah/Choong Tan Fook, karena mereka sudah merasa sombong dan besar kepala. Mereka terlalu yakin akan bisa menyabet emas bagi negaranya untuk pertama kali.

    “Bahkan, ketika mereka bisa melangkah ke babak kedua dan akan bertemu Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan, Koo/Tan sudah yakin menang. Keduanya malah sudah berpikir siapa lawan di babak ketiga. Itu sudah terlalu sombong,” ujarnya saat ditemui di sela-sela invitasi bulutangkis internasional veteran di kampus MBA, Pouchong Selangor, Minggu, (31/8).

    So my guess was right, MAS pair indeed underestimated INA pair. Too arrogant. Already prepared for SF. This comes from Rexy himself.

    Di mata Rexy, setelah tampil hebat di sepanjang 2007, kedua anak didikannya itu memang tidak memiliki mental juara. Karakter mereka berubah, menjadi sombong dan memandang remeh lawan. “Mentalitas pemain saya memang payah,” tegas ayah dua anak, Nadine dan Christian, ini.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    I rarely say something this harsh, but, gotta say this once in a while:
    Serves them right for underestimating our pair.

    I'm sorry. No hard feeling.
    Last edited by Jagdpanther; 09-05-2008 at 11:07 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 06:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 06:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 01:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •