User Tag List

Page 37 of 159 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 613 to 629 of 2689
  1. #613
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere.
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=limsy;970701]
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulYong View Post
    There is no point harping on the same issue again and again. Since KKK/TBH
    could not perform lately, it is high time to chop them off from BAM and concentrate on training new pairs. Just imagine how KKK threatened to leave. If he wants to leave, let him go instead of retaining him. How much longer can BAM compromise with such arrogant and big headed players?

    erm...if the AE,AG winner is to be chop offf...who will left in mas md squad???...if u dislike or didnt feel comfortable with ur new patner...how u produce result(after split)...

    almost all say koo and tan have some problem between them...but when both koo and tan say they want to remain as same pair...do u still think they have problem between???...

    did cheah soon kit and soo beng kiong say they want to remain as the same pair in the past???...

    Both Cheah Soon Kit and Soo Beng Kiang were professional enough as not to antagonise BAM's decision when they were called to split. They knew very well that their partnership was tearing apart so there was no point sticking together as a pair.

    I agree with Datuk Hasbullah that the split will do them a world of good since they could not see eye to eye although they denied flatly. However, this is only my opinion, let BAM decides what's best for them.
    Last edited by PaulYong; 09-05-2008 at 10:15 AM.

  2. #614
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulYong View Post
    Both Cheah Soon Kit and Soo Beng Kiang were professional enough as not to antagonise BAM's decision when they were called to split. They knew very well that their partnership was tearing apart so there was no point sticking together as a pair.

    I agree with Datuk Hasbullah that the split will do them a world of good since they could not see eye to eye although they denied flatly. However, this is only my opinion, let BAM decides what's best for them.
    differ ppl have differ opinion...let see when this year end...

  3. #615
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kkk/tbh are lucky because the uncles retired, BAM needed something to fill the interm gap or else they are left with just one semi-reliable pair -fuzzy.

  4. #616
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=eaglehelang;970694]LOL, Victory, wah... you remember what I post eh? Actually.... TBH's intv in Metro was before Penang Open, hmmmm.. right after the welcoming ceremony for LCW by Prime Minister. After that only reporters bug KKK abt it during Penang O.

    Theirs was not a love at 1st sight "marriage". It was arranged, after many thorns, hills, valleys, now only they show their "love", I also surprised, always thought TBH was scared of KKK.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

    I see..........

    Yes every "marriage" will need some time to get mature so to speak.

    I really hope they can get back to shape and don't go seperate way.

    These 2 young men are immensely gifted in this sport and they have proven to be a lethal pair when they are in form. It's sad to see if they have to split.

    Actually in this tough time they need more support rather than poking and bombarding from all quarters.

  5. #617
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=victory;971029]
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    LOL, Victory, wah... you remember what I post eh? Actually.... TBH's intv in Metro was before Penang Open, hmmmm.. right after the welcoming ceremony for LCW by Prime Minister. After that only reporters bug KKK abt it during Penang O.

    Theirs was not a love at 1st sight "marriage". It was arranged, after many thorns, hills, valleys, now only they show their "love", I also surprised, always thought TBH was scared of KKK.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

    I see..........

    Yes every "marriage" will need some time to get mature so to speak.

    I really hope they can get back to shape and don't go seperate way.

    These 2 young men are immensely gifted in this sport and they have proven to be a lethal pair when they are in form. It's sad to see if they have to split.

    Actually in this tough time they need more support rather than poking and bombarding from all quarters.
    i see u r on the molly cuddle camp

  6. #618
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    differ ppl have differ opinion...let see when this year end...

    Split them immediately. No need to want until year end...(Year-End Stock Clearance??)

  7. #619
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i heard kkk dun participate in japan open..

  8. #620
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    i heard kkk dun participate in japan open..
    SURE...he didnt...

  9. #621
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Split them immediately. No need to want until year end...(Year-End Stock Clearance??)
    nope...if u dislike ur patner...then will have no result...no point to split them and giving them a new patner tat they dont want

  10. #622
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    i heard kkk dun participate in japan open..
    Punishment for bad result in OG?

  11. #623
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Punishment for bad result in OG?
    nope...rexy say he didnt want to punish them...
    Last edited by limsy; 09-06-2008 at 09:53 AM.

  12. #624
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,014
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Split them immediately. No need to want until year end...(Year-End Stock Clearance??)
    Rexy already decided to wait till year end, we have no say .
    And if split, pair with who? Who among the current MD can somewhat match KKK or TBH's skills? Fuzzy not counted cos Fuzzy will not be separated for sure.

    Who's left : Razif, Chan Peng Soon, Tan Bin Shen, Khoo CC, Tan Wee Kiong, Lim Khim Wah, Mak Hee Chun. Quite a no of those who've watched this youngies play agree they're NOT up to the level yet.

    Gan TC, Lin WF, Ong SH are not in Rexy's list, at least not the one given to the press. Chang HP had to drop out of the sport due to health problems.

    That's why Rexy wait till end of the year to see if they're to be divorced, he was the one who arranged this marriage .

    __________________________________________________ ______

    ANd yes guys, grounding them from Japan Open was supposed to be related to punishment for OG failure, according to malay press.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 09-06-2008 at 09:59 AM.

  13. #625
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Rexy already decided to wait till year end, we have no say .
    And if split, pair with who? Who among the current MD can somewhat match KKK or TBH's skills? Fuzzy not counted cos Fuzzy will not be separated for sure.

    Who's left : Razif, Chan Peng Soon, Tan Bin Shen, Khoo CC, Tan Wee Kiong, Lim Khim Wah, Mak Hee Chun. Quite a no of those who've watched this youngies play agree they're NOT up to the level yet. And these are new experimenal combos, much like KKK/TBH were.

    Gan TC, Lin WF, Ong SH are not in Rexy's list, at least not the one given to the press. Chang HP had to drop out of the sport due to health problems.

    That's why Rexy wait till end of the year to see if they're to be divorced, he was the one who arranged this marriage .
    among the 4 old guy...gan/lin and tan/ong...only tan that still keep improving...hmmp...and still in rexy list...

    in addition...maybe dato want To pair with tan...haha...

  14. #626
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,351
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    koo pairing with limsy is the best option....

  15. #627
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    koo pairing with limsy is the best option....
    WAH...the best suggestin i ever heard from dato...lol...haiz...maybe can also...haha...because i so weak...he can cover for me...haha

  16. #628
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    koo pairing with limsy is the best option....
    not over koo_fan's dead body

  17. #629
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    487
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote=cooler;971033]
    Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    i see u r on the molly cuddle camp
    Well if we can get positive results why not?

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 05:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 05:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •