User Tag List

Page 43 of 158 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 143 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Japanese pair beat them. An unknown CHN's pair beat them. I cant remember their name BUT i do remember their World Rank - 76TH.
    That 76th ranked pair also beat China's #1 and World #2 rank MDs..... They also give a good fight to the World #1 MDs.... Maybe they're playing the best badminton ever in their life. Nobody expect the Fuzzy pair to reels in 2 straight SS title, but they did it anyway. Surprise happens.

The JPN pair also beat MK/HS in AE pretty badly, CY/FHF lost to much lower ranked HK pair in AE..... yet, do you hear panic mania over it?

Also, Cai Yun will be 29 in a couple more months. His time is almost up in MDs, yet FHF is only 24. Its time to get FHF new partner to replace CY, and in the same time maybe get CY to tutor another double player on the remaining time he has.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badadum View Post
    I never understand all these talks about breaking up KKK/TBH. The retired MAS uncles (LWW/CTF) has produced less in their entire years of partnerships, yet I can't seemed to recall anyone asking for their heads?
    Even the reigning world and OG champ (MK/HS) went through a dry spell in 2007 before winning the WC.... had they been separated I doubt INA would've won the WC nor the OG gold in MD.
    That 76th ranked pair also beat China's #1 and World #2 rank MDs..... They also give a good fight to the World #1 MDs.... Maybe they're playing the best badminton ever in their life. Nobody expect the Fuzzy pair to reels in 2 straight SS title, but they did it anyway. Surprise happens.

The JPN pair also beat MK/HS in AE pretty badly, CY/FHF lost to much lower ranked HK pair in AE..... yet, do you hear panic mania over it?

Also, Cai Yun will be 29 in a couple more months. His time is almost up in MDs, yet FHF is only 24. Its time to get FHF new partner to replace CY, and in the same time maybe get CY to tutor another double player on the remaining time he has.
    What u said is very true but many just can't see things from different angles.

Btw, it looks like Dato has filled in the gap left by Pemuda. If the rest of us can notice something in common in both of them, it's understandable why they are so harsh to Koo/Tan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the problem of split them?

MK/HS pair - do they have problem with each other, like what happened between Koo & Tan? Arrogant, Big-Head ETC...?

CY/FHF - Altough they (1 are old and another still young) are getting old, they are still one of the best pair in the world. If they are representing malaysia, i dont think BAM will split them like what CHN did. A good example will be The Uncles.

I might not as good as those who really following badminton sports locally and internationally. What i see might not as clear and as professional as some forumer in BC. BUT, what i see is, no matter how talented and how good you are, if u keep on fail to produce good results, then something have to be done. That's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This are good facts and good observations. But maybe nothing short of winning World championship and OG gold can convince Dato to accept KKK/TBH are good MD.

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post

Btw, it looks like Dato has filled in the gap left by Pemuda. If the rest of us can notice something in common in both of them, it's understandable why they are so harsh to Koo/Tan.
    Exactly. For me its ok if Dato criticize this pair and being demanding with the intention to push them to improve themselves. But is seems to me Dato has been harping about changing partner since months back and keep criticizing them even when they show signs of recovery. I really feel puzzled.

Dato, in and out of form for a while is not uncommon in sports. Even we experience up and down moments in our working life and daily life. KKK/TBH are gradually coming out of slump. They may be making big breaks in coming tournaments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post

Dato, in and out of form for a while is not uncommon in sports. Even we experience up and down moments in our working life and daily life. KKK/TBH are gradually coming out of slump. They may be making big breaks in coming tournaments.
    In fact, it's a common thing in BAM. Refer HH as an example.

How do you define 'a while'? 1.5years is 'a while' for you?

When i said this pair is hopeless, doesnt means that Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong is over. What i mean is 'the pair', not individual. Both players have talents. They should produce good results consistantly based on their capabilities and strength. But why they failed to do so after the tremendous run in year 2007?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Tan Boon Heongs thread i got no answer
    so i want to ask here again:

i am not an expert but why do you all say koo kien keat is guilty of causing bad results?
    please explain
    i want to be enlightened

thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post

i am not an expert but why do you all say koo kien keat is guilty of causing bad results?
    please explain
    i want to be enlightened

thank you!
    Hmm.......It is best you direct this question to Dato Asbullah as he has been putting KKK on his radar screen for quit a long time and he doesn't like what he sees.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post

please explain
    i want to be enlightened

thank you!
    In many matches, KKK had been blamed to cover the court by himself....basically he does not trust her partner, TBH...
    But what I saw their performances at Macau Open, there were still many miscommunication between them..even Lingga/Edo almost forced tehm into rubber set....
    It was good that they had won Macau Open to build their confident but both of them have to prove if they can work together for next 2 SS ( DEN and French Open)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    In fact, it's a common thing in BAM. Refer HH as an example.

How do you define 'a while'? 1.5years is 'a while' for you?

When i said this pair is hopeless, doesnt means that Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong is over. What i mean is 'the pair', not individual. Both players have talents. They should produce good results consistantly based on their capabilities and strength. But why they failed to do so after the tremendous run in year 2007?
    HH is a rare case I must say. Even I also give up hope on HH. Nothing much to say about HH.

But KKK/TBH is entirely different case. They are not out of form for 1.5 year. They lost form for about 10 months . Remember LCW loss to BCL in world championship in 2006? After that he also took about 10 months to make a come back. Now they do show signs of coming back. They are not in top form but they are on track.

Sudahlah Dato. Bukankah sekarang hari raya? Bertenanglah Dato. Pada masa kini bermaaf-maaflah Dato. Tak perlu bermarah-marah terlalu banyak.

Hey,you can come back to keep picking on this pair after one month Hari Raya. By that time you may be find out that KKK/TBH are shining in Europe's tournaments. Who know?

Oh yeah before I forget, Selamat Hari Raya! Relax ya. It's good for your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    In many matches, KKK had been blamed to cover the court by himself....basically he does not trust her partner, TBH...
    But what I saw their performances at Macau Open, there were still many miscommunication between them..even Lingga/Edo almost forced tehm into rubber set....
    It was good that they had won Macau Open to build their confident but both of them have to prove if they can work together for next 2 SS ( DEN and French Open)
    How can a partnership stand any longer IF one doesn't trust his own partner

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

off-topic
    Cai Yun/FHF's age gap is sthing like CCM/KKK. CCM, if I'm not mistaken, is 5 yrs KKK's senior. There had been talks, publically that CCM "will not be around for long" (Yap KH), when they were still a pair. Eventually, we know , KKK will be paired with a partner closer to his age. Supposed to happen aft 2008 OG, but KKK/TBH results were ..... too good for them to wait.
    It happens in Msia, it happens in BAM, it's the age gap issue, not understanding.

So, it's not surprising Cai Yun & FHF are paired with others as CY is said to be retiring soon.

CTF/LWW only 1 yr age gap, in their later years, they had better understanding, older & wiser i suppose.

But if one reads today's press, Rexy still wants to keep KKK/TBH together, we shall see what rexy & gang decides end of the yr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    Ask LYB. If you think KKK is bad at scolding TBH, you haven't seen LYB with TBY. Yet, they're one of the top MD pairs during their time (with KOR PJB/KMS and the Sidek brothers from MAS).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to add, if kkk and tbh were to split, kkk's old bad attitude would do more damage to the new pairing. For ex. kkk would see his new partner as more inferior than tbh...like 'i'm a swiss open, asian game, all england winner, i'm better than u so any errors will be yours' Maybe why rexy resist splitting them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    to add, if kkk and tbh were to split, kkk's old bad attitude would do more damage to the new pairing. For ex. kkk would see his new partner as more inferior than tbh...like 'i'm a swiss open, asian game, all england winner, i'm better than u so any errors will be yours' Maybe why rexy resist splitting them.
    and to add to that, the so-called bad attitude is being worked on and diminishing, so why not let them continue working on it? The talent and skillset is up there with the world top pairs, they're still young (23 & 21) and again, if LWW/CTF isn't broken up while achieving less, why do it KKK/TBH? Why keep the Fuzzy pair together? Their result (before winning the back-to-back SS tourneys) is nothing to write about either.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do u know KKK doesnt trust his partner?? i mean do u know kkk personally??
    if kkk doesnt trust his partner, then for what they play together as a pair for months and months and participate in tournaments together?
    for fun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    HH is a rare case I must say. Even I also give up hope on HH. Nothing much to say about HH.

But KKK/TBH is entirely different case. They are not out of form for 1.5 year. They lost form for about 10 months . Remember LCW loss to BCL in world championship in 2006? After that he also took about 10 months to make a come back. Now they do show signs of coming back. They are not in top form but they are on track.

Sudahlah Dato. Bukankah sekarang hari raya? Bertenanglah Dato. Pada masa kini bermaaf-maaflah Dato. Tak perlu bermarah-marah terlalu banyak.

Hey,you can come back to keep picking on this pair after one month Hari Raya. By that time you may be find out that KKK/TBH are shining in Europe's tournaments. Who know?

Oh yeah before I forget, Selamat Hari Raya! Relax ya. It's good for your heart.
    Angry? No.

Dissapointed? Yes.

Seems that i am only the one in BC that urge this pair to be separated...

We should forgive and forget them.

Selamat Hari Raya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    how do u know KKK doesnt trust his partner?? i mean do u know kkk personally??
    if kkk doesnt trust his partner, then for what they play together as a pair for months and months and participate in tournaments together?
    for fun?
    They are being instructed by the authority to play together.