User Tag List

Page 51 of 159 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 867 of 2691
  1. #851
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
    I just watched the semi final of Hong Kong Open
    and now i am really angry about Koo's and Tan's arrogance
    I cant believe their facial expressions and their body language.
    i had the impression koo kien keat didnt want to move...
    i hope they will change...
    me too..
    i really really hope they will change especially their current attitude..

  2. #852
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let me point one thing:

    IMHO, it's too early to say fuzzy can match up with jjs/lyd since lyd is a very brilliant "learning" player. He always experience difficulties when playing against new faces but once he gets to know the playing style of his opponents, he tends to become very unbeatable. He moves knowing his opponents' moves in advance. That's my observation from watching his matches for the last two years. Today lyd's surely got to know the style of fuzzy and what and how much care he has to put in the next match with them. (I just wanted to mention it's not just the problem between koo/tan and fuzzy.)

  3. #853
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narnia View Post
    Let me point one thing:

    IMHO, it's too early to say fuzzy can match up with jjs/lyd since lyd is a very brilliant "learning" player. He always experience difficulties when playing against new faces but once he gets to know the playing style of his opponents, he tends to become very unbeatable. He moves knowing his opponents' moves in advance. That's my observation from watching his matches for the last two years. Today lyd's surely got to know the style of fuzzy and what and how much care he has to put in the next match with them. (I just wanted to mention it's not just the problem between koo/tan and fuzzy.)
    well, based on your posting, maybe yesterday match was just a good luck to the koreans and bad luck to the malaysian
    well, actually malaysia yesterday had leading trhe 3rd set all the way untill the final match point korean snatach it and wins the match..
    thats a great luck to korean sides too..
    its just lucks not on our malaysian sides.
    anyway, lets just see whats the final results again if this 2 pairs meet again possibility the ss final in KK..
    seems u say that lyd is a 'very brilliant learning player,..
    lets just see he learn this match untill where

  4. #854
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SS Standing after Hong Kong Open 2008 (MD)

    1 KIDO Markis/SETIAWAN Hendra INA 60500+5040=65540 Q
    2 ABDUL LATIF Mohd Zakry/MOHD TAZARI Mohd Fairuzizuan MAS 53800+7800=61600 Q
    3 PAASKE Lars/RASMUSSEN Jonas DEN 52160 Q
    4 JUNG Jae Sung/LEE Yong Dae KOR 36240+9200=45440 Q
    5 BOE Mathias/MOGENSEN Carsten DEN 38700+2220=40920 Q
    6 WIJAYA Candra/GUNAWAN Tony INA/USA 34320+2220=36540 Q
    7 KOO Kien Keat/TAN Boon Heong MAS 29520+6420=35940 Q
    8 FU Haifeng/CAI Yun CHN CHN 34280 Q

  5. #855
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    well, based on your posting, maybe yesterday match was just a good luck to the koreans and bad luck to the malaysian
    well, actually malaysia yesterday had leading trhe 3rd set all the way untill the final match point korean snatach it and wins the match..
    thats a great luck to korean sides too..
    its just lucks not on our malaysian sides.
    anyway, lets just see whats the final results again if this 2 pairs meet again possibility the ss final in KK..
    seems u say that lyd is a 'very brilliant learning player,..
    lets just see he learn this match untill where
    ...since when this thread become fuzzy thread??? narnia...u post in wrong place...

  6. #856
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ...since when this thread become fuzzy thread??? narnia...u post in wrong place...
    oh, so sorry....
    for the off topic then./.

  7. #857
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    oh, so sorry....
    for the off topic then./.
    not u...but narnia......
    seem like lee yong dae greatness is all over the place in bc...

  8. #858
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At the rate of their progress, they will be out of Top10 soon. Hope they can put in more effort and produce some good results. Gambate, KKK/TBH.

  9. #859
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KKK/TBH has been playing better than before...it takes time to get back...also REXY is pleased with KKK in XD....I like Thien Hauw/Ong's chances o shine next year...

  10. #860
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    KKK/TBH has been playing better than before...it takes time to get back...also REXY is pleased with KKK in XD....I like Thien Hauw/Ong's chances o shine next year...
    oh...haha...ong personality not tat good...hope he are changing......hoon th have potential...after all he is a wjc md champion with tan bh......

    yes...i agree...

    Quote Originally Posted by BadFever View Post
    At the rate of their progress, they will be out of Top10 soon. Hope they can put in more effort and produce some good results. Gambate, KKK/TBH.
    i dont think so...after performing so so this year...they still in top 10...hmm........hope other mas md player faster climb up...

  11. #861
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for me kkk/tbh are still the best pairs in MAS md....during hk open...they are more stable....fuzzy keep smashing also no use...giv away easy point...if u all say fuzzuy is the best....why they have to play till 22-20 although kkk/tbh look like giving them training + little smashing???.....they only noe how so scream during smashes....so wat....in the final they should be winning...lead lead the give easy points....+lyd tired....i never see this fuzzy pair as the 1st md... or a better paor...twk/razif better then them...

  12. #862
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    653
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i slightly disagree, fairuz and zakry are almost, if not as good as KKK-TBH... Zakry esp is a good player, a thinker on court, he can really play amazing shots to outmanouver opponents... But i agree, Fairuz needs to improve, he is very erratic, maybe as he said, due to their eagerness to win that final... Fairuz kept making errors, and Zakry was the one that was more stable...

    KKK-TBH, from what i've seen in recent performances, i think have begun improving again, and looking alright... Hope they can really hit top form in the SS Final.. So they're going uphill again... hehe... The way they beat Kido-Setiawan (ignore the injury claims), according to the stats, was good... Keep it up!

    If KKK pair with Zakry, wow... one net master, one thinker and back player... worth trying out...

  13. #863
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jon_91 View Post
    for me kkk/tbh are still the best pairs in MAS md....during hk open...they are more stable....fuzzy keep smashing also no use...giv away easy point...if u all say fuzzuy is the best....why they have to play till 22-20 although kkk/tbh look like giving them training + little smashing???.....they only noe how so scream during smashes....so wat....in the final they should be winning...lead lead the give easy points....+lyd tired....i never see this fuzzy pair as the 1st md... or a better paor...twk/razif better then them...
    well said. i agree with you

  14. #864
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jon_91 View Post
    for me kkk/tbh are still the best pairs in MAS md....during hk open...they are more stable....fuzzy keep smashing also no use...giv away easy point...if u all say fuzzuy is the best....why they have to play till 22-20 although kkk/tbh look like giving them training + little smashing???.....they only noe how so scream during smashes....so wat....in the final they should be winning...lead lead the give easy points....+lyd tired....i never see this fuzzy pair as the 1st md... or a better pair...twk/razif better then them...
    Quote Originally Posted by snail85 View Post
    well said. i agree with you
    well...finally...i have some support here......fuzzy the best???

  15. #865
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,611
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenny7_2006 View Post
    i slightly disagree, fairuz and zakry are almost, if not as good as KKK-TBH... Zakry esp is a good player, a thinker on court, he can really play amazing shots to outmanouver opponents... But i agree, Fairuz needs to improve, he is very erratic, maybe as he said, due to their eagerness to win that final... Fairuz kept making errors, and Zakry was the one that was more stable...

    KKK-TBH, from what i've seen in recent performances, i think have begun improving again, and looking alright... Hope they can really hit top form in the SS Final.. So they're going uphill again... hehe... The way they beat Kido-Setiawan (ignore the injury claims), according to the stats, was good... Keep it up!

    If KKK pair with Zakry, wow... one net master, one thinker and back player... worth trying out...
    Well, I've just finish watching the Semi of the Hong Kong SS and what a disappointment from KKK/TBH. It is obvious that KKK/TBH is the stronger pair, Fuzzy has lose defense and often get killed by just one hard smash from TBH, also their fire power is weaker in contrast, and it takes them smash after smash to kill a rally.
    Who really beat KKK/TBH is not fuzzy but themselves really. Their arrogance body and facial expression pretty summed up the result from the beginning.
    If only KKK/TBH could have the Fuzzy's attitude + their skills, or vice versa, Malaysia would simply has 2 of the best MD in the world. What a shame.

  16. #866
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Alberta/Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have never watched a more boring badminton match than KKK/TBH vs Fuzzy... it literally put me to sleep. It has been the only badminton match I have ever EVER deleted from my collection... SERIOUSLY, it was like watching average club players(with faster pace only) play with numerous unforced errors that were like jokes.

    I even kept my MD match featuring Canada vs Korea in the Thomas cup... even that match was way more interesting than the KKK/TBH vs Fuzzy match(what a waste of disk space).

  17. #867
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,957
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    I have never watched a more boring badminton match than KKK/TBH vs Fuzzy... it literally put me to sleep. It has been the only badminton match I have ever EVER deleted from my collection... SERIOUSLY, it was like watching average club players(with faster pace only) play with numerous unforced errors that were like jokes.

    I even kept my MD match featuring Canada vs Korea in the Thomas cup... even that match was way more interesting than the KKK/TBH vs Fuzzy match(what a waste of disk space).
    have u ever watched a more nicer baddy matches award wining drama series who scoops 5 titles in the grammy awards directed by mr Li? during the all england 2008 final and the OG08 semi final? not to mention the 'actor' name

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 05:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 05:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •