User Tag List

Page 69 of 159 FirstFirst ... 19 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,157 to 1,173 of 2691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    [Comment From Leonard, Malaysia]
    what is ur target for the denmark open and french open? and who is ur best friend on court
    [Comment From KOO Kien Keat.]
    Me and TBH will try our best not only in denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament... Song Phon from Thailand.. He is my best friend on court.
    [Comment From KOO KIEN KEAT]
    Hie Leonard, i guess Me and TBH will play our best to achieve greater success... not only for denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament.. I got no best friend on court but off the court i got lots of best friends

If you guys noticed, kkk had 2 DIFFERENT answers for this question. why eh?
    You ask him lah !

I hope Songphon not know about this, if really Songphon is his best friend on court.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like this the most;

[Comment From Kelly , USA]
    Hi Kien Keat ! Congrats on your career. How important is it for you to be world's number one ? More important than winning Super Series titles ?
    Hie Kelly... Thank You for your wish..No... Winning is more important than getting world no. 1..

For once I agree with the boy, and he is right. At the end of the day its the titles that counts not the WR#1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Comment From Leonard, Malaysia]
    what is ur target for the denmark open and french open? and who is ur best friend on court
    [Comment From KOO Kien Keat.]
    Me and TBH will try our best not only in denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament... Song Phon from Thailand.. He is my best friend on court.
    Hie Leonard, i guess Me and TBH will play our best to achieve greater success... not only for denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament.. I got no best friend on court but off the court i got lots of best friends

If you guys noticed, kkk had 2 DIFFERENT answers for this question. why eh?
    1) On Court, the other side is opponent, not friend. OR, at 1st KKK thought of Songphon, then suddenly remember some more players he's good buddies with.
    2) Off court, can have many types of friends, best friend among baddy player, best non baddy friend,etc,etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Sigh....Raphy censored one of my question, only one was allow on board.......
    Which one was on board and which one were getting censored? what question u ask la?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh....Raphy censored one of my question, only one was allow on board.......

Which one? What name did you used?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    1) On Court, the other side is opponent, not friend. OR, at 1st KKK thought of Songphon, then suddenly remember some more players he's good buddies with.
    2) Off court, can have many types of friends, best friend among baddy player, best non baddy friend,etc,etc.
    haha. kkk is, i think getting confused with so many questions. I am ok with his 'inconsistency'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    I like this the most;

[Comment From Kelly , USA]
    Hi Kien Keat ! Congrats on your career. How important is it for you to be world's number one ? More important than winning Super Series titles ?
    Hie Kelly... Thank You for your wish..No... Winning is more important than getting world no. 1..

For once I agree with the boy, and he is right. At the end of the day its the titles that counts not the WR#1
    It is good to know that there is at least one thing you like about kkk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is good to know that there is at least one thing you like about kkk.
    Sayang, dont be mistaken. I said I agree with KKK that winning titles is more important than being WR#1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Which one? What name did you used?
    I used 'Jason' lah .............need to ask meh...?

The question Raphy cansored was....about how he feel losing to lower rank pairs like recent Japan Open, and how he and his partner + coaches try to over come this problems, as it happened too many time already.... ...

A very constructive question i would say..... but why censored, Raphy ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question Raphy cansored was....about how he feel losing to lower rank pairs like recent Japan Open, and how he and his partner + coaches try to over come this problems, as it happened too many time already.... ...

I think the traffic was very congested that time..lol
    Raphy was the busiest policemen that time..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    I think the traffic was very congested that time..lol
    Raphy was the busiest policemen that time..
    Trafic was busy everywhere. As i've told u guys, not all questions will be forwarded to KKK or even other badminton pros.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, Sir I missed your name. Pertaining to your question which was censored, I think the answer is a training secret and cannot be revealed.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    While going a little bit OT here:
    I am pretty sure fans from other countries will like to welcome Koo/Tan since they are not accepted by MAS fans themselves. You should be thankful that you have a World Class pair that can still win titles

Despite their shortcomings, even I can say that Koo/Tan have done well this year, winning 2 SS and 2 GP Gold titles, finishing runner-ups in 2 other events, and a bronze medal in the World Championships.

Please keep the discussion to the topic of the thread. Discussion about MAS shuttlers can be directed to the respective threads. Thanks.
    yes
    badmania
    next time i try to ask if they want to go over ur place
    since there are so many noise even when they win
    even if kido/setiawan is from those people country
    they will still keep demanding
    commenting:how on earth they didnt take care of their own health and bla bla bla
    the usual routine we can saw
    with a few yo yo skill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is talking about kkk/tbh going down hill...?

I think they actually fluctuated in between, but more on the up hill side compared to the down hills.........

They entered WC 09 SF, beaten CY/FHF in Swiss Open 09, entered 2 SS finals in a row, and 3 SS finals in 4 straight SS tournaments, better fighting spirit showed in CO and DO....these are good signs,....up hill side, i would say.

But, they still were beaten by lower rank pair from Jap in JO 09, lost badly in SEA Games MD Final, failed in defending their title in SSMF and still unable to beat LYD/JJS....these are down hill side........

So, over all, there were more positive signs than the negetive one.

Eventhough still unable to performed with great results, i still think they have the potential to win something big, just they have to be more focus, mentally stronger, play with right attitudes and positive spirits.....hopefully they could excel.

I still have dream for them to win big, they still my pick............

I will still comments on them, I still will pick on them................hehehe

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK/TBH has never reliable lately in big tournament and in realfinal........after 2007, never consistant, never have right spirit to excel anymore...........they didnt 'survive' this time, and never when they play any of the top 3 pairs in the world. I am right, once again. hehehe
    the jason said this after sea games final

They entered WC 09 SF, beaten CY/FHF in Swiss Open 09, entered 2 SS finals in a row, and 3 SS finals in 4 straight SS tournaments, better fighting spirit showed in CO and DO....these are good signs,....up hill side, i would say.

But, they still were beaten by lower rank pair from Jap in JO 09, lost badly in SEA Games MD Final, failed in defending their title in SSMF and still unable to beat LYD/JJS....these are down hill side........

Eventhough still unable to performed with great results, i still think they have the potential to win something big, just they have to be more focus, mentally stronger, play with right attitudes and positive spirits.....hopefully they could excel.

I still have dream for them to win big, they still my pick............

I will still comments on them, I still will pick on them................hehehe
    and another jason said this after ss master final

oh ya
    any prediction on their next year performance?
    Last edited by limsy; 12-25-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    the jason said this after sea games final

and another jason said this after ss master final

oh ya
    any prediction on their next year performance?
    I always sticked to my point of view, as the other Bcer already tried to make you understand, or still not understand ( not wanting to...)...??? well its your rights........to choose, I cant do any thing, its up to u,....!!

The point is, I criticied them, but i still think they are good, hoping and have dream on them...........

Someone, support at first, then became not their fan, not have dream on them to win big, dont think they are good enough, just busy to have justice for them........funny and ridiculous.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is talking about kkk/tbh going down hill...?

I think they actually fluctuated in between, but more on the up hill side compared to the down hills.........

Aren't you the same person who wrote that Koo/Tan should be ashamed of themselves???? They must have performed really poorly for u to feel that strongly?? No???

I guess if Kido/Hendra are from MAS, they should be ashamed of themselves too for losing to Fang/Lee (twice), AG/Alvent (twice), Jung/Lee, Boe/Mogensen, Robertson/Clark, and even to Koo/Tan (despite Koo/Tan already in a wretched form).

They didn't even compete in the AE & WC due to Kido's injury and reckless actions (eating too much seafood) that led to the hypertension problem.