User Tag List

Page 70 of 159 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 2691
  1. #1174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Aren't you the same person who wrote that Koo/Tan should be ashamed of themselves???? They must have performed really poorly for u to feel that strongly?? No???

    I guess if Kido/Hendra are from MAS, they should be ashamed of themselves too for losing to Fang/Lee (twice), AG/Alvent (twice), Jung/Lee, Boe/Mogensen, Robertson/Clark, and even to Koo/Tan (despite Koo/Tan already in a wretched form).

    They didn't even compete in the AE & WC due to Kido's injury and reckless actions (eating too much seafood) that led to the hypertension problem.
    No, MK/HS are WC and OG Gold medalist already.......nothing more to complaint, they had performed well enough in the most important matches which won them 2 most prestiges gold medals........badMania, you shd feel very proud of them.

    For them, as a good pair shd not perform in wretched form like you admitted, they shd work even harder to improve instead of kept playing and losing uncharacteristically to lower rank pair and starts to beat top pair inorder to win something like MK/HS did.

    Those up-hills signs was compared to their performances in 2008 only,...not 2007. If they managed to performs consistantly with those positive trend, they shd have good chance in WC 10.
    Last edited by jasonmarc; 12-26-2009 at 01:00 AM.

  2. #1175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Its very simple actually ....

    As WR#1, if KKK/TBH cant even win the SEA games gold (please note; SEA games not Asian games), what kind of WR#1 are they la?

  3. #1176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    Aren't you the same person who wrote that Koo/Tan should be ashamed of themselves???? They must have performed really poorly for u to feel that strongly?? No???

    I guess if Kido/Hendra are from MAS, they should be ashamed of themselves too for losing to Fang/Lee (twice), AG/Alvent (twice), Jung/Lee, Boe/Mogensen, Robertson/Clark, and even to Koo/Tan (despite Koo/Tan already in a wretched form).

    They didn't even compete in the AE & WC due to Kido's injury and reckless actions (eating too much seafood) that led to the hypertension problem.
    lol
    badmania
    cant u see his yoyo trick?
    he will always yoyo between pemuda side and malaysia hard core fans side
    and he cant remember what he say before
    and still claim he is right once again

    as for pemuda,lol,is that any problem to lost to the wc and og gold pair?
    who u think koo/tan is?wr 1 alone doesnt mean anything,they have only one major,ae,since u said:I maintain my stand that KKK/TBH are fluke shots. They are all flash and short of substance.(http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=64177&page=2 post number 29)
    so now u think they are good enough to beat kido/setiawan(wc and og winner) just because they are world number 1?

  4. #1177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol
    badmania
    cant u see his yoyo trick?
    he will always yoyo between pemuda side and malaysia hard core fans side
    and he cant remember what he say before
    and still claim he is right once again

    ?
    Its OK if no one dare to admite i was right on KKK/TBH in SEA Games....I dont really care, as long as its a fact, they did lost and cant win Gold,...and MAS only managed to win 2 gold in Badminton.......some one just cant accept it! LOL....

    Its OK, I never wanted to treat people 'humble pie'............

    But sincerely, I still hope that I wont 'be right again' tooooo many times...after this 2009...hahahaha

  5. #1178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol

    as for pemuda,lol,is that any problem to lost to the wc and og gold pair?
    who u think koo/tan is?wr 1 alone doesnt mean anything,they have only one major,ae,since u said:I maintain my stand that KKK/TBH are fluke shots. They are all flash and short of substance.(http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=64177&page=2 post number 29)
    so now u think they are good enough to beat kido/setiawan(wc and og winner) just because they are world number 1?
    limsy, please refer to post #1175. If you are unable to understand, please go get some help.

  6. #1179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    As WR#1, if KKK/TBH cant even win the SEA games gold (please note; SEA games not Asian games), what kind of WR#1 are they la?
    world number 1= the best?
    the world champion and olympic champion is in the final of the sea games
    does the world number 1 pair good enough to beat the wc+og winner?

  7. #1180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Its OK if no one dare to admite i was right on KKK/TBH in SEA Games....I dont really care, as long as its a fact, they did lost and cant win Gold,...and MAS only managed to win 2 gold in Badminton.......some one just cant accept it! LOL....

    Its OK, I never wanted to treat people 'humble pie'............

    But sincerely, I still hope that I wont 'be right again' tooooo many times...after this 2009...hahahaha
    oh
    who cannot accept that?
    is the 2 gold in sea games any big matter?

    what u are right once again?
    what had u say before sea games?
    arent u the one who hope koo/tan win the md gold?
    which u post in the hk ss 3rd day thread. need me help u to quote?

  8. #1181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    world number 1= the best?
    the world champion and olympic champion is in the final of the sea games
    does the world number 1 pair good enough to beat the wc+og winner?
    Ok let me help you a little here;

    Which year did MK/HS won WC & OG?
    Who is the current WR#1?

    Based on your theory, are you gonna say if Rudy Hartono play LCW now, LCW is expected to be beaten simply because Rudy Hartono won the AE before?

  9. #1182
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Ok let me help you a little here;

    Which year did MK/HS won WC & OG?
    Who is the current WR#1?

    Based on your theory, are you gonna say if Rudy Hartono play LCW now, LCW is expected to be beaten simply because Rudy Hartono won the AE before?
    oh
    i get it
    so base on ur theory
    current wr 1 is expected to beat the past wc,og and ae winner?
    is that correct?

  10. #1183
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh
    i get it
    so base on ur theory
    current wr 1 is expected to beat the past wc,og and ae winner?
    is that correct?
    Its either you dont understand or refused to understand. If it is the former, you need to get some serious help.

    Let me try putting it this way ... look at the BPL table. Chelsea is leading the table, right? Ok, say if Chelsea is due to play Hull City, isnt it a fair comment to say that Chelsea is expected to beat HC?

    Back to KKK/TBH. Look at BWF rankings, KKK/TBH are ranked ahead of MK/HS, right? If you dont know how to read the table, get your kid sister/brother to help you.

  11. #1184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Its either you dont understand or refused to understand. If it is the former, you need to get some serious help.

    Let me try putting it this way ... look at the BPL table. Chelsea is leading the table, right? Ok, say if Chelsea is due to play Hull City, isnt it a fair comment to say that Chelsea is expected to beat HC?

    Back to KKK/TBH. Look at BWF rankings, KKK/TBH are ranked ahead of MK/HS, right? If you dont know how to read the table, get your kid sister/brother to help you.
    okok
    so the current wr 1 lcw is expected to beat lindan(wc and og winner)
    am i right?

  12. #1185
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    okok
    so the current wr 1 lcw is expected to beat lindan(wc and og winner)
    am i right?
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You got it!

    Yes, or else what kind of pasar malam WR1 is that la.

  13. #1186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh
    who cannot accept that?

    The one who so emotional and piss off after MAS just won 2 golds lah....the one who offer me 'humble pie' just before badminton event started lah...!
    is the 2 gold in sea games any big matter?

    Winning just two gold was not the big matter, and not somethings Mas fan can be proud of but its just proven what i said was right !....right..?

    what u are right once again?

    I right once again, because some people wanted me to eat humble pie if MAS able to win more than 2 golds.........Cant U remember that...? LOL
    what had u say before sea games?

    I hope they can win gold but i dont think they could....!
    arent u the one who hope koo/tan win the md gold?

    Yes, i said I hope but it doesnt mean I think they can win gold....! and its has proven they eventually didnt won any gold....right...?
    which u post in the hk ss 3rd day thread. need me help u to quote?
    Yes, thats enough for this kkk/tbh down-hill stuffs...........lets proceed to KO 10...! Thanks

  14. #1187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, thats enough for this kkk/tbh down-hill stuffs...........lets proceed to KO 10...! Thanks
    ... but if KKK/TBH got bundled out in the KO, then how?

    Are we going to play the same broken violin again:

    1. Too many tourneys, not enough rest.

    2. Too much pressure on KKK/TBH

    3. KKK/TBH should not be expected to win 100%

    4. Weather too cold in Korea

    5. No nasi lemak with sambal petai there.

    6. CNY coming, no mood to compete

  15. #1188
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, thats enough for this kkk/tbh down-hill stuffs...........lets proceed to KO 10...! Thanks
    Jason, MO 2010 lah. BAM Doubles all not going to Korea. Only singles dept go.
    But Gan/TBS will be there, if you're their 'fan'. This time, go study trend a bit lah, haha

  16. #1189
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Jason, MO 2010 lah. BAM Doubles all not going to Korea. Only singles dept go.
    But Gan/TBS will be there, if you're their 'fan'. This time, go study trend a bit lah, haha
    Then, please be my 'sifu' of their trend........

    Helang must already won lots of PAW points from kkk/tbh basing her trend theory......good for you, Helang...

  17. #1190
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    ... but if KKK/TBH got bundled out in the KO, then how?

    Are we going to play the same broken violin again:

    1. Too many tourneys, not enough rest.

    2. Too much pressure on KKK/TBH

    3. KKK/TBH should not be expected to win 100%

    4. Weather too cold in Korea

    5. No nasi lemak with sambal petai there.

    6. CNY coming, no mood to compete
    Lucky for them, Rexy had given them an extra week of rest at home......they wont go to KO......... Pemuda.

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 06:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 06:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 01:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •