User Tag List

Page 7 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 107 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck View Post
    You know it's really tricky, the fans are a lot more volatile. Just a drop of Pemuda, or bananakid, I'm noticing, with the hilariously funny () mountain story, can/will start a raging fire quite easily.

-dave
    You havent seen the ones I have had to deal with in real life, . There's a lot of Pemudas in real life, a lot more than the "volatile fans"/the "fools".
    So we are not, like you said in the other thread 'ganging up' on them, in real life they gang up on me, but eagle can fly, he he.

Bananakid is not Msian & if I'm not mistaken supports China players, from his story he likes Taufik too. I wouldnt say such things about other countries players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bananakid,good story.ask Spielberg to do something about the script.
    Ur story is a good music for ears,
    Reality?yes.

But in the bottom of reality is,nobody would want to be losers.
    They made mistakes.i mean stupid mistakes.For kkk/tbh.They are disaster in this Ae.i couldnt imagine how i fell about this.its bad.
    But in the end,im still a supporter n i came back with a support.
    Good story anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    from hero to zero....
    How to turn zero to hero back.
    thats the task.let bygones be bygones.
    can u do something about this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck View Post
    ...at the very least, while allowing the fans to air their views safely without being attacked.

You know it's really tricky, the fans are a lot more volatile. Just a drop of Pemuda, or bananakid, I'm noticing, with the hilariously funny () mountain story, can/will start a raging fire quite easily.
    Nobody is attacking pemuda or bananakid.Defend for what we believes.
    Defending Malaysian athletes.N we are majority.So it looks like we are attacking.
    They choose to stand by their words.So,whatever the outcomes.Take it.
    simple n easy.
    No formulae was used.
    after what happen in our last night general election,u must start thinking malaysian now are developing.
    We started to think liberally.But in terms of 'how we support' our people.
    That stays the same.at least for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    So very true.....not only the 1-time AE MD Champion got bundled out early in the 1st round.

The 2 times AE MD Champion, Eriksen/Hansen also lost to a lowly Chinese-Taipei pair also in the 1st round.

My favorite pair, the current World Champion, Kido/Hendra also lost to a Japanese pair (sadly )

Most shocking of all, the World and AE Champions, Fu/Cai also suffered a humiliating defeat to a Hong-Kong pair.

And the former Olympic Champion, Tony/Candra lost to a Korean pair (remember...one of them formed a scratch pairing and beat Koo/Tan not so long ago).

Zhang Ning, the 2-times World Champion and Olympics Gold Winner lost in the first round.

The best thing is, Xie Xingfang, the World No 1, the 3-times AE and 2-times WC Champions, the red hot favorite for the Gold in Olympics this year got bundled out too by a young HKG girl in the very first round

Oh well...I forgot that except for Koo/Tan and Eriksen/Hansen (someone's own fav pair) the rest are already either World Champions or Olympics Gold Medallists....so....nothing embarrasing about their loss. Shame on them....not a World Champion yet....and losing in the very first round...sigh..
    The rest did not run their mouth off predicting and promising big results i.e. "ready to plunder in Europe" and all. It is embarrasing when you fall flat on your bold predictions.

Thats the difference.

"Ready to plunder in Europe" More like really to blunder, actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    The rest did not run their mouth off predicting and promising big results i.e. "ready to plunder in Europe" and all. It is embarrasing when you fall flat on your bold predictions.

Thats the difference.

Well he still has one more chance this week to make good his bold "prediction."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morphy View Post
    Well he still has one more chance this week to make good his bold "prediction."
    Of course, of course .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    Story of the day:

3 people(Hafiz, KKK, TBH) were planning to climb a mountain named "AE" together. Instead of climbing on the same day, Hafiz decided to go alone and start early.

On the day which KKK and TBH decided to start their trip, Hafiz was already at the top of the mountain. When Hafiz looked down at KKK and TBH from the top of mountain "AE", he screamed:

Hafiz: Hey guys, it is so cool to be here, and I bet now I will be famous and the government will pay me a lot of $$$ and I never have to work hard again!

KKK and TBH before starting to climb, they decided to make a prayer. "I wish I can be just like Hafiz"

While KKK and TBH were half way to the top, they met Hafiz who was on his way down from the top.

KKK: Why are you coming downhill from the top, I thought it was cool to be up there?

Hafiz: I don't need to stay up there any more, as I will forever be remembered as the individual whom got to the AE mountain alone... I will see you guys at the bottom of the mountain.

Once, KKK and TBH got to the top, they quickly realized that Hafiz was right all along. As the first couple to get to the top of mountain AE, they became famous and rich, and so they are now happy to go downhill and meet with Hafiz.

KKK: "Our prayer has came true, now we are just like Hafiz"
    TBH: "It's time for us to follow Hafiz's footstep and get back to the bottom of the mountain."

KKK and TBH are satisfied with their 1 time glory, and much rather be partying and clubing with Hafiz than being at the top of the mountain and enduring with HUGE air "Pressure".

In the meantime, LCW were looking at the top of mountain AE, hoping that one day he could get to the top, but then his friend Taufik came by his side and said:

Taufik: I won't let you get up there because it is too dangerous.

LCW: why not? what's so dangerous?

Taufik: " There is this beast who will eat you alive..."

LCW: "Oh goodness, what is this beast, I am so afraid..."

Taufik "This super beast is called "Lin Dan". "

LCW: "Oh, Taufik, can you make sure you will protect me from being owned by Lin Dan, please"

Taufik " sure, just let me go to the mountain instead of you."

LCW: "alright, I will never want to go there any more"

The point of the story is "Yes, KKK and TBH are going downhill to meet up with Hafiz" and "LCW will never win AE". LOL.
    Spot on!
    Gonna hurt some Boleh fans here I am afraid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do I get frustrated that we lost in the AE ? No.
    Do I look forward to the next tournament ? Yes.
    Do I think they can win golds at the Olympics ? Yes.
    Do I think the players have done badly ? Yes.
    Will they recover or improve ? Yes.
    Am I still a fan ? Very much so.
    Do I want to blame anyone ? Not likely.
    Can I expect a win in the SWISS Open ? Yes.
    Overall Feeling ? Nonchalant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK/TBH still has chance to make a come back. This year has proven so many unexpected results.So, maybe they can make an unexpected come back as many expect that they won't climb back up too soon. I certainly hope so. Come on guys !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When they won MD title in AE07,I was so happy tat finally Mas MD grab back the title after so many yrs...everyone thought they can dominate MD for quite some time..

After AE07,they start to lose in early round n there was so many excuses n reasons they gave...they promise they wil bounce back n until they won back MD title in FO07..I thought they had bounced back but unfortunately they keep losing n losing until this year..They really going downhill..Do they hope to climb up the hill again n back to the top form again like Chong Wei did when he was having the same situation like them??

When we put our hope on them,they feel pressure..but no hope no future..
    Wat to do??just wait n see.....
    Last edited by Felicia_txh; 03-10-2008 at 01:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Do I get frustrated that we lost in the AE ? No.
    Do I look forward to the next tournament ? Yes.
    Do I think they can win golds at the Olympics ? Yes.
    Do I think the players have done badly ? Yes.
    Will they recover or improve ? Yes.
    Am I still a fan ? Very much so.
    Do I want to blame anyone ? Not likely.
    Can I expect a win in the SWISS Open ? Yes.
    Overall Feeling ? Nonchalant
    Unfortunately, in the real world, there've been calls to split the pair.
    And unfortunately, the above view is the minority.
    AE MD was eerily like 2004 OG MS, the top seeds dropping out by QF...
    But definitely exciting to watch, for things 'beyond the logical thought' could very well happen - sthing like Msia 2008 Elections.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Great story!

Story of the day:

3 people(Hafiz, KKK, TBH) were planning to climb a mountain named "AE" together. Instead of climbing on the same day, Hafiz decided to go alone and start early.

On the day which KKK and TBH decided to start their trip, Hafiz was already at the top of the mountain. When Hafiz looked down at KKK and TBH from the top of mountain "AE", he screamed:

Hafiz: Hey guys, it is so cool to be here, and I bet now I will be famous and the government will pay me a lot of $$$ and I never have to work hard again!

KKK and TBH before starting to climb, they decided to make a prayer. "I wish I can be just like Hafiz"

While KKK and TBH were half way to the top, they met Hafiz who was on his way down from the top.

KKK: Why are you coming downhill from the top, I thought it was cool to be up there?

Hafiz: I don't need to stay up there any more, as I will forever be remembered as the individual whom got to the AE mountain alone... I will see you guys at the bottom of the mountain.

Once, KKK and TBH got to the top, they quickly realized that Hafiz was right all along. As the first couple to get to the top of mountain AE, they became famous and rich, and so they are now happy to go downhill and meet with Hafiz.

KKK: "Our prayer has came true, now we are just like Hafiz"
    TBH: "It's time for us to follow Hafiz's footstep and get back to the bottom of the mountain."

KKK and TBH are satisfied with their 1 time glory, and much rather be partying and clubing with Hafiz than being at the top of the mountain and enduring with HUGE air "Pressure".

In the meantime, LCW were looking at the top of mountain AE, hoping that one day he could get to the top, but then his friend Taufik came by his side and said:

Taufik: I won't let you get up there because it is too dangerous.

LCW: why not? what's so dangerous?

Taufik: " There is this beast who will eat you alive..."

LCW: "Oh goodness, what is this beast, I am so afraid..."

Taufik "This super beast is called "Lin Dan". "

LCW: "Oh, Taufik, can you make sure you will protect me from being owned by Lin Dan, please"

Taufik " sure, just let me go to the mountain instead of you."

LCW: "alright, I will never want to go there any more"

The point of the story is "Yes, KKK and TBH are going downhill to meet up with Hafiz" and "LCW will never win AE". LOL.
    Must say I really enjoy this story. Pls continue to write but do allow me to colour a bit:
    Taufik:' I won't let you get up there because it's not worth it"
    LCW: Why not?It's known as the most revered peak and the view is breathtaking.
    Taufik: " Ah, the pot of gold there is less than the one in Korea. It's too little money for a lot of effort and prestige.
    LCW:" No wonder you couldn't care less. OK, I'll take my time to go there until the pot of gold is good enough to match the name."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Must say I really enjoy this story. Pls continue to write but do allow me to colour a bit:
    Taufik:' I won't let you get up there because it's not worth it"
    LCW: Why not?It's known as the most revered peak and the view is breathtaking.
    Taufik: " Ah, the pot of gold there is less than the one in Korea. It's too little money for a lot of effort and prestige.
    LCW:" No wonder you couldn't care less. OK, I'll take my time to go there until the pot of gold is good enough to match the name."
    The highlighted part is really sad for such a tournament with so much history.

I can write a lot more, and more in detail, but I don't really want to kick too much sand into people's faces after they trip hard on the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    KKK/TBH still has chance to make a come back. This year has proven so many unexpected results.So, maybe they can make an unexpected come back as many expect that they won't climb back up too soon. I certainly hope so. Come on guys !!!
    Let me remind you one name and you may want to change your opinion after.

The famous KBH... after his loss in the Thomas cup semi-final against Denmark. He fell to rock-bottom... and one article said that he can't go down any more, because there is no place below where he was then, but then I guess the article writer forgot to consider "Hell" is still below the ground, and now KBH is forever forgotten by all Boleh fans(a term from Pemuda) when they all concentrate on the next "rising from the ground" superstars.

List of hopeful players in Malaysia since 2006... a lot of Boleh fans have written the quoted paragraph above about these players.

#1. KBH... complete gone now, and 99% of people have forgotten about him

#2. Hafiz... in Korean open 2007 where he reach the semi, all Boleh fans thought he was coming back. Now look at him, he is happy to get pass the 1st round. Don't get me wrong, he is entertaining to watch.

#3. KKK/TBH... well, guess what is going to happen now... it is up for imagination.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post

Thats the difference.

Others can lost hopes for kk/tbh.But not malaysians.
    If u are asking me why.Without a single piece,a picture wont be complete.
    U are malaysian n u are important.

Predictions are made with hopes.Sound 'dribble'.But brother,this is how we gain independence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me remind you one name and you may want to change your opinion after.

The famous KBH... after his loss in the Thomas cup semi-final against Denmark. He fell to rock-bottom... and one article said that he can't go down any more, because there is no place below where he was then, but then I guess the article writer forgot to consider "Hell" is still below the ground, and now KBH is forever forgotten by all Boleh fans(a term from Pemuda) when they all concentrate on the next "rising from the ground" superstars.

List of hopeful players in Malaysia since 2006... a lot of Boleh fans have written the quoted paragraph above about these players.

#1. KBH... complete gone now, and 99% of people have forgotten about him

#2. Hafiz... in Korean open 2007 where he reach the semi, all Boleh fans thought he was coming back. Now look at him, he is happy to get pass the 1st round. Don't get me wrong, he is entertaining to watch.

#3. KKK/TBH... well, guess what is going to happen now... it is up for imagination.
    A question,is that so wrong to continously having hopes on our loved ones?

Page 7 of 159 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 57 107 ... LastLast