User Tag List

Page 93 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,565 to 1,581 of 2691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I reckon it will be INA's first failure and a sign of them to step down from the powerhouse status if they really fail
    to maintain their golden tradition.
    Malaysia has a good chance from Koo/Tan. I believe they will get a medal.As for Gold errr....maybe to achieve that target they should not be so confident only about their ability to do it but also pray for other pairs to screw up like the Koreans.
    England is never a good place for INA to deliver good results. Maybe that's what TKH means from the article coupled with the INA pair that is not expected to win anything at all.
    If INA still can deliver a medal from MD, I must say the Olympics is a cursed/jinxed event in INA's favour. For some reason they always succeed to get at least medal from the MD category.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repentedboy View Post
    I reckon it will be INA's first failure and a sign of them to step down from the powerhouse status if they really failto maintain their golden tradition.Malaysia has a good chance from Koo/Tan. I believe they will get a medal.As for Gold errr....maybe to achieve that target they should not be so confident only about their ability to do it but also pray for other pairs to screw up like the Koreans.England is never a good place for INA to deliver good results. Maybe that's what TKH means from the article coupled with the INA pair that is not expected to win anything at all.If INA still can deliver a medal from MD, I must say the Olympics is a cursed/jinxed event in INA's favour. For some reason they always succeed to get at least medal from the MD category.
    Don t forget INA XD won the AE title this year! That s a breakthrough. The jinx has been broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let see if Koo-Tan can really deliver....all this talk about the pair, positively or negatively, out through the window once the competition starts...then we'll know which coaches should talk/predict less....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    KKK is a fashion craze guy. . .the spectacles shows it. . .it doesn't have any lenses in it
    Well. at least he 'fixed' his bird nest hairstyle already... If not, during the OG2012 he will be one hell of a popular guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which seed they will end up with ?

Preferably BoMo because they have 7-4 head-to-head record against them. Againt Cai-Fu it's a 50-50 game too.

If they end up against a Korean pair, they might as well concede defeat because they lose 100 percent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repentedboy View Post
    Preferably BoMo because they have 7-4 head-to-head record against them. Againt Cai-Fu it's a 50-50 game too. If they end up against a Korean pair, they might as well concede defeat because they lose 100 percent.
    bomo has improve a lot tactically... They are at their best form

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually KooTan are the ones the top 4 would like to avoid. They are still rated among the favourites by FuCai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Actually KooTan are the ones the top 4 would like to avoid. They are still rated among the favourites by FuCai.
    I beleive they are the darkhorses. KKK have lost weight, much lighter, no late night, TBH more muscular, smashing more powerful.
    Be afraid, be very afraid of this pair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm....maybe 50 - 50 chance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like this London Olympic will be their final appearance as the regular pair, after that they will split and pair with another player...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    looks like this London Olympic will be their final appearance as the regular pair, after that they will split and pair with another player...
    Grooming the younger pair ?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Grooming the younger pair ?
    teach younger pair to clubbing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    Really? Do you think BAM will be bold enough to do that? I doubt it. Let us just wait and see. If they really split up, TBH with HTH is a good bet. The only down side is THT's age.

TBH/KKK has a very tough path in OG. They have their korean nemesis in their group. They need to produce their very best to advance.

I personally think MD title is rather wide open with JJS/LYD as strongest contender. But in big match like OG anything can happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    Really? Do you think BAM will be bold enough to do that? I doubt it. Let us just wait and see. If they really split up, TBH with HTH is a good bet. The only down side is THT's age.

TBH/KKK has a very tough path in OG. They have their korean nemesis in their group. They need to produce their very best to advance.

I personally think MD title is rather wide open with JJS/LYD as strongest contender. But in big match like OG anything can happen.
    BAM cannot force them to play together. There's a rift between them (anybody can confirm this) but they will go out with a bang . Hopefully the right bang .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superchop View Post
    BAM cannot force them to play together. There's a rift between them (anybody can confirm this) but they will go out with a bang . Hopefully the right bang .
    If they win any medal, they will stay together...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superchop View Post
    A rift between TBH and KKK? Oh boy!Is your intention to create rumours and smoke screen? I welcome it. I love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rumours or whatever smoke they are blowing, it doesn't matter, along as in the court they are buddybuddy and respect each other abilities.
    KKK is slimmer, fitter and sharper for OG, to last 3 games,
    Only problem is need to be consistent a bit.