User Tag List

Page 98 of 159 FirstFirst ... 48 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,650 to 1,666 of 2691
  1. #1650
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Were posts in this thread deleted? I predicted earlier this year in this thread that KKK/TBH would come back into form and win a medal at the Olympics, now I cannot seem to find that post...
    koo/tan are 3rd in thread/post amount in bc
    behind lcw and lee yong dae only,so,please find carefully,hehe

  2. #1651
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Were posts in this thread deleted? I predicted earlier this year in this thread that KKK/TBH would come back into form and win a medal at the Olympics, now I cannot seem to find that post...
    1) There are many KKK/TBH threads
    2) They haven't won a medal yet!

  3. #1652
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    Actually Koo/Tan is lucky to beat the THA pair la

    they came back from 6-15 to make it 17-19 and MAS coaches look pretty scared at that moment.

    Only experience help Koo/Tan to win... otherwise it was bye bye to Koo/Tan by a whisker.

    I prefer the THA pair go through actually because they could surprise Cai/FU and JJS/LYD whereas Koo/Tan surely lose in straight sets to them because everyone knows their game well.
    if u see through out from the 6 to 15 points u can see clearly Koo/Tan WERE conserving energy. If they play in the semi like dis, obviously they can't win. But let's be optimist bout it, maybe it's another 'strategy' before showing their true form in semi. . . .just my 2 cents

  4. #1653
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    if u see through out from the 6 to 15 points u can see clearly Koo/Tan WERE conserving energy. If they play in the semi like dis, obviously they can't win. But let's be optimist bout it, maybe it's another 'strategy' before showing their true form in semi. . . .just my 2 cents
    lol, so everytime Koo/Tan lose matches or lose many points in a row it's because they are CONSERVING ENERGY or having something up their sleeves later eh.... really like your conclusion on this... but your also a little bit in a 'koo/tan fan denial' state. Since when do people concede so many points or lose matches when it puts them in a dangerous situation later on.... If anything, it's because Koo/Tan just can't sustain long periods of quality play that separates them from the top pairs in MD.

  5. #1654
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    lol, so everytime Koo/Tan lose matches or lose many points in a row it's because they are CONSERVING ENERGY or having something up their sleeves later eh.... really like your conclusion on this... but your also a little bit in a 'koo/tan fan denial' state. Since when do people concede so many points or lose matches when it puts them in a dangerous situation later on.... If anything, it's because Koo/Tan just can't sustain long periods of quality play that separates them from the top pairs in MD.
    I'm saying based on my opinion, I've no intention saying what you said is preposterous. What I'm saying is their winning in this game is based on luck is a bit too much. From 6-15 points MAS pairs doesn't show any action to kill the bird as they did in the 1st round. Saying I'm a fan, yes u are right, in denial, no. I'm a fan because I'm Malaysian as Koo/Tan, it runs in my blood to be simple
    Last edited by M3Series; 08-03-2012 at 03:19 AM.

  6. #1655
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,962
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have a feeling that Koo/tan can upset fu/cai 2moro... Suddenly this feeling came to me..

  7. #1656
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    I have a feeling that Koo/tan can upset fu/cai 2moro... Suddenly this feeling came to me..
    lol, please tell us about your dream george... we are all very interested to know about it.

    did you dream the 'godlike' CY/FHF pair choke in the semi finals ? how ? and by how many sets/points ?

  8. #1657
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i heard Koo Kien Keat not gonna sleep until SF match as he's very very nervous about it, just like before QF match yesterday...

  9. #1658
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    i heard Koo Kien Keat not gonna sleep until SF match as he's very very nervous about it, just like before QF match yesterday...
    Not gonna sleep, then must going club-ing in London la...........hahahaha

  10. #1659
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any video of their match against Issara/Jongjit?

  11. #1660
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,962
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Any video of their match against Issara/Jongjit?
    It is in youtube already. Go search for it.

  12. #1661
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,962
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    lol, please tell us about your dream george... we are all very interested to know about it.

    did you dream the 'godlike' CY/FHF pair choke in the semi finals ? how ? and by how many sets/points ?
    the dream just came like that for no reason and from what i can recalled, KKK was shouting all the way through the match and showed the number 1 sign towards the olympic banner and suddenly, i'm awake

  13. #1662
    Regular Member Aikachan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jesselton
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    i heard Koo Kien Keat not gonna sleep until SF match as he's very very nervous about it, just like before QF match yesterday...
    No wonder he cant lose the weight effectively, not enough sleep time...

  14. #1663
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    No wonder he cant lose the weight effectively, not enough sleep time...
    actually he eat too many big mac and drink beers, thus makes him fat...

  15. #1664
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    antartica
    Posts
    742
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    the dream just came like that for no reason and from what i can recalled, KKK was shouting all the way through the match and showed the number 1 sign towards the olympic banner and suddenly, i'm awake
    lol, very interesting....

    if your dream is true, you must be able to tell what colour are the players wearing in that semi final (CY/FHF, KOO/TAN) and what colour the umpire is wearing too just to confirm your dream is true.

    Before the match start tomorrow, we can see if it's true or not, lol, even before the semi final is over we can know the result

    This will save me 1 hour match time and also give me more betting options.

  16. #1665
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    psychologically
    the dream u remember wont come true

  17. #1666
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melaka
    Posts
    830
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's hope KKK/TBH win the Gold after defeating Boe/Mo in the finals.
    There is no absolute guarantee that the tops seeds would make it into the finals?

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
  2. Kean Keat/Boon Heong Going No Where.
    By Bukhomar in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 5
    : 01-13-2012, 05:20 AM
  3. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 05:43 AM
  4. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •