User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 132
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    The crows will start crowing (or have already). KKK-TBH, you will hear no end of this - I will sympathise with you.

    maybe if Rexy could just concentrate on MD only instead of shouldering WD and MX then he could fully concetrate on our most talented pair.

    Just give this pair a chance.. they are young and at the moment they are going thru a downhill phase.

    Tan Boon Heong and Koo Kien Keat... Pick yrself up and just play yr game u both knows best.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All England so-called defending champion, 1st round exit.

    Maybe the hair colour needs to some adjusting, more striking golden blonde coupled with double studded earings, thicker gold chains, bracelets plus a thick jade pendant and more gold rings next time ... please.

    Poor Rexy. Maybe a coaching job in the UK or USA is good for the heart.

  3. #20
    Regular Member Badmintan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK (Singapore)
    Posts
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Change is needed

    Either fire the head coach or change the players around.

    Swap the MD pairs around a bit. Put KKK with Zakry or Tan Bin Sheng.

    TBH can play with Ong Soon Hock/Faizruz....

    Even better, follow the Korean Strategy like putting TBH or KKK as singles player. This will give them a new change of scenery.

    If this doesn't work...nothing else will.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by champion8 View Post
    maybe if Rexy could just concentrate on MD only instead of shouldering WD and MX then he could fully concetrate on our most talented pair.

    Just give this pair a chance.. they are young and at the moment they are going thru a downhill phase.

    Tan Boon Heong and Koo Kien Keat... Pick yrself up and just play yr game u both knows best.
    Give KKK/TBH another chance?? Sure, I say give them lots of chances as they are young etc & all.

    Maybe BAM should give them a pay hike as well so that they can be more motivated. What the heck, I say BAM should give KKK/TBH a car each, say a Volvo XC90 so that they can travel to training in comfort.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brisbane!
    Posts
    4,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    All England so-called defending champion, 1st round exit.

    Maybe the hair colour needs to some adjusting, more striking golden blonde coupled with double studded earings, thicker gold chains, bracelets plus a thick jade pendant and more gold rings next time ... please.

    Poor Rexy. Maybe a coaching job in the UK or USA is good for the heart.
    I was waiting for the usual Pemuda statement

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trg
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vching View Post
    I was waiting for the usual Pemuda statement
    Come to think of it ... I think I have been a little harsh in the past.

    Lets give KKK/TBH some time. They are young. It was a long flight to England. Weather is bit cold. The food is different, no belacan, no sambal tumis etc. So, in the name of Malaysia Boleh, I am for giving them some time.

    And I think BAM should increase their salaries/bonuses/allowances etc.

    Show them love as there are many more AEs and Olympic games.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    The crows will start crowing (or have already). KKK-TBH, you will hear no end of this - I will sympathise with you.
    Hello there Xball, we knew it's going to start aft seeing the results. Only the oldies left standing in MD. I sympathise with KKK/TBH too, esp TBH.
    It'll be all over the media with the usual criticism.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 03-05-2008 at 09:40 PM.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Either fire the head coach or change the players around.

    Swap the MD pairs around a bit. Put KKK with Zakry or Tan Bin Sheng.

    TBH can play with Ong Soon Hock/Faizruz....

    Even better, follow the Korean Strategy like putting TBH or KKK as singles player. This will give them a new change of scenery.

    If this doesn't work...nothing else will.
    They cant change partners at this stage, too near OG.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vching View Post
    I was waiting for the usual Pemuda statement

    And you were not disappointed -- he is at his best now, ain't nothing got to stop him. It is his day.

  10. #27
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh well.. hard luck. But good to see the Japanese pair improving. It's Tadashi Ohtsuka and Keita Masuda, right ?

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,056
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Show them love as there are many more AEs and Olympic games.
    Looking on the bright side, maybe they will peak for the RM1 million Olympic gold

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Hello there Xball, we knew it's going to start aft seeing the results. Only the oldies left standing in MD. I sympathise with KKK/TBH too, esp TBH.
    Bear with it -- he has got to have his day.

    Well the oldies are goodies. Although I have supported KKK-TBH, I always like LWW-CTF better, in terms of style of play (when they start smashing, it gets my heart pumping).

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jhirata View Post
    Oh well.. hard luck. But good to see the Japanese pair improving. It's Tadashi Ohtsuka and Keita Masuda, right ?
    It's Sakamoto/Ikeda, same one who beat them in WC 2007. It was Kido/Setiawan who lost to Ohtsuka/Masuda, also in straight sets.

    The other 3 pairs lost to HK, Denmark(Boe/Morgenson), USA. CTF/LWW lost to this US pair bf last year but I was surprised TBS/Ong didnt get past them in AE.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xymaerts View Post
    Interesting ALL MAS MD especially KKK/TBH, Zakri/Fairizzuan, OSH/TBS, all OUT IN ROUND 1... I really think that REXY can't accept the result.. Especially KKK/TBH lost to Japan pair again !!!
    I wont put the blame on rexy,though.This guy did nothing wrong.
    KKK/TBH in AE is a disaster.I couldnt denying it with any words.It is too clear.

    KKK n TBh's explanations sound typical.everytime they lose,the same words uttered.But theres no way we can put them behind now.The moment they need true fans is now.

    C'mon.Get ur heart stronger n support.

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,132
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Bear with it -- he has got to have his day.

    Well the oldies are goodies. Although I have supported KKK-TBH, I always like LWW-CTF better, in terms of style of play (when they start smashing, it gets my heart pumping).
    Yeah, when LWW isnt injured & uncle Choong is fired up, very interesting to watch. Worrying though, 5 pairs only left one pair. Last year, they survived till QF. Junior XD Tan/Woon (since they're also under Rexy)almost upset British pair but couldnt hack it in 3rd set.

    Meanwhile, I'm off to ask Badmania what happened to his 2 mighties.

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vching View Post
    I was waiting for the usual Pemuda statement
    Dont start it now.I thought he was too busy with election process n dont have them for this.But he is willing...wow.

    Anw,i know there are alot of loyal fans.Let show it now.
    HArd rite?I just review their interviews n TBh can smile.How could him?
    But TOmmorow never dies.kkk/tbh too.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,754
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I wont put the blame on rexy,though.This guy did nothing wrong.
    KKK/TBH in AE is a disaster.I couldnt denying it with any words.It is too clear.

    KKK n TBh's explanations sound typical.everytime they lose,the same words uttered.But theres no way we can put them behind now.The moment they need true fans is now.

    C'mon.Get ur heart stronger n support.
    They will sit on the bench and ponder their loss. There are many more battles for them- but we will not worry for them as we will support the oldies for now.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. tan kim her and rexy issue
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 108
    : 04-07-2010, 10:47 AM
  2. Who is a better coach? Rexy or TKH?
    By alfa-2 in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 71
    : 07-09-2008, 05:48 AM
  3. Rexy more likely stays with BAM
    By huangkwokhau in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 82
    : 05-31-2007, 10:53 PM
  4. Rexy wants Koo-Tan to be world No 1
    By ixory in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 75
    : 05-06-2007, 12:42 PM
  5. Rexy was angry with LWW/CTF
    By Malaysianfan in forum Korea Open / Hong Kong Open 2006
    Replies: 23
    : 09-07-2006, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •