User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexy is upset. But he is not taking it lightly. He has been given some silent treatment to the players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what Rexy's comment on the lost of KKK/TBH in AE 2008:

'' Koo and Tan kept on winning last year and i got used to that.Now, they kepep on losing and i have gotten used to it too.''

''They played so well in Vietnam last month. But they were still not good enough to beat the japanese, who played exceptionally well.''

''It was dissapointing but I will continue to find ways to stop them from LOSING ALL THE TIME.''

''Koo and Tan wanted so badly to avenge their defeat by this Japanese pair. I know that. But KOO WAS OVER CONFIDENT AND HE PANICKED WHEN HIS GOOD SHOTS KEPT COMING BACK. He was even BREATHLESS during the break.I wished he had palyed his normal free and easy game. I am However, pleased with TAN, who produced one of his best matches in recent times."

Clearly that Koo got problem.this boy is over-confident - FLAMBOYANT KIEN KEAT.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think we need an expert opinion. Let's find cheekygen for an analysis Wonder if she can help out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    Here's what Rexy's comment on the lost of KKK/TBH in AE 2008:

'' Koo and Tan kept on winning last year and i got used to that.Now, they kepep on losing and i have gotten used to it too.''

''They played so well in Vietnam last month. But they were still not good enough to beat the japanese, who played exceptionally well.''

''It was dissapointing but I will continue to find ways to stop them from LOSING ALL THE TIME.''

''Koo and Tan wanted so badly to avenge their defeat by this Japanese pair. I know that. But KOO WAS OVER CONFIDENT AND HE PANICKED WHEN HIS GOOD SHOTS KEPT COMING BACK. He was even BREATHLESS during the break.I wished he had palyed his normal free and easy game. I am However, pleased with TAN, who produced one of his best matches in recent times."

Clearly that Koo got problem.this boy is over-confident - FLAMBOYANT KIEN KEAT.
    Hello Dato,

You like his hairdo, rings, bracelets, chains and all???
    Never mind la KKK/TBH got thrown out in the 1st round. I am sure they will win either the Phillippines Open or East Timor Open and things will be all fine and great again for the Malaysia Boleh fans.

Most important for Malaysia is gaya itu mesti ada.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Hello Dato,

Never mind la KKK/TBH got thrown out in the 1st round. I am sure they will win either the Phillippines Open or East Timor Open and things will be all fine and great again for the Malaysia Boleh fans.

I think next target for them is either win the Brazil Open or the South Africa Open.
    Asia, cannot perform. Euro also failed. Better try some other continent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give KKK/TBH another chance?? Sure, I say give them lots of chances as they are young etc & all.

Maybe BAM should give them a pay hike as well so that they can be more motivated. What the heck, I say BAM should give KKK/TBH a car each, say a Volvo XC90 so that they can travel to training in comfort.
    Maybe BAM should have treat them like how european football clubs treat their players heh?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps they are rushing back to participate for the 12th General election tomorrow....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel882 View Post
    I think next target for them is either win the Brazil Open or the South Africa Open.
    Asia, cannot perform. Euro also failed. Better try some other continent
    cruel..sarcastically cruel comment...
    easy said, right...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh, Rexy can't take it Welcome back to Jakarta, we'll greet you with open arms

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Susanto View Post

i'm confused with you.. are you singaporean or indonesian .. btw i agree with your post above

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Dato,

Im sorry.its not even funny at all.

Even if we have tiger woods,u'll still blame him when he missed the cut in a major for the first time in his pro career in Us open 2006
    Even if we have federer,u'll still blame him when he was knocked out in the first round in Dubai open this year
    This is a disaster for them.
    Disaster for kkk/tbh is their doomsday in the end of 2007 till now.

So,here,what is ur role actually?U are doing the talkings as a..?
    Last edited by koo_fan; 03-08-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Susanto View Post
    Give us one year..
    I was afraid developing juniors cant deal with this.
    Rexy,stay for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing Rexy needs to recognize is our Malaysian ace is only one of the best in the world and stop giving excuses like our players didn't play well or too eager to win, it's about time to acknowledge the opponents are really good, yes, even the Japanese pairs!
    Rexy has done a wonderful job bringing up KKK/TBH so is Park Jubong on the Japanese pairs, lets be clear about that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Even Roger Federer lost in the 1st Round of Dubai Open. He was the defending Champ as well. Nothing to worry about.
    Roger was diagnosed with mononucleosis last month after seeing doctors in Switzerland and Dubai.

I suspect that Koo/Tan are suffering from mononucleosis as well. LOL

Note: Mononucleosis is an infection usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. It can produce flulike symptoms and extreme, lingering fatigue. Physicians often discourage those with mononucleosis from taking part in intense physical activity because of the risk of rupturing the spleen, which can become enlarged because of the infection.
    Last edited by robin7; 03-09-2008 at 01:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dato,regarding the flamboyant kien kiat.Relax,dato.thats too much.

for a while,forget the fact that im his fan,please listen to me.
    KKk maybe overconfident.but when he cant do service well,he is lack of confidence too.

He is like a child who is very confident to beat a playfellow in a game,but when that friend got him back,he lost all the confidence he had before.
    All due to overconfident in the early of the game.

Im dissapointed to see him cannot conquered the court well,cannot be a leader for tbh,cannot ogle at opponents with his smashing eyes.Lying down on court to do a strike up service showed confidence,being unable to do so,especially in the end of game in the last set,it just showed kkk is lack of confidence in the middle of the game.But,also,overconfident at the beggining.
    The usual kkk(in the early of 2007) is full of passion,he know how to play the game.how to manage good frontman(especially).look what happen to cai yun.

What rexy have said is undeniable.He knows the doubles better.Better than anyone of us here.But i appreciate if we can look at that statement deeper.
    Understand the whole meaning.
    we have lost hafiz.not kkk/tbh.We bashed hafiz all the way after Ae.Is that helping?it was proved not.
    Dont do another mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Han View Post
    One thing Rexy needs to recognize is our Malaysian ace is only one of the best in the world and stop giving excuses like our players didn't play well or too eager to win, it's about time to acknowledge the opponents are really good, yes, even the Japanese pairs!
    Rexy has done a wonderful job bringing up KKK/TBH so is Park Jubong on the Japanese pairs, lets be clear about that!
    Actually rexy did said that,that japanese pair played good.
    In the last Wc,i was unable to define what is wrong with kkk/tbh.They should in peak last july.But what to do?

but now,this march 2008,in birmingham,kkk/tbh just doesnt match the first class double.Thats all.They have the qualities but also,have lost that now.
    Will they regain that?not the titles but the qualities of a good double.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Im sorry.its not even funny at all.

Even if we have tiger woods,u'll still blame him when he missed the cut in a major for the first time in his pro career in Us open 2006
    Even if we have federer,u'll still blame him when he was knocked out in the first round in Dubai open this year
    This is a disaster for them.
    Disaster for kkk/tbh is their doomsday in the end of 2007 till now.

So,here,what is ur role actually?U are doing the talkings as a..?
    My dear,

Even if we have a Tiger Woods or a Roger Federer, we wont have a clue how to develop or manage them properly. Most probably our politicians will be taking them on their election rounds , fishing for votes. Using them like pawns.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast